Rollin

Cleveland, OH

#21 Apr 29, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha you called him a "demonic creature". What kind of idiot says that? Did you just watch exorcist?
He says we are idiots, but he believes in demons and goblins or some nonsense.
Please don't ever stop being you, buddy. Although picking a name would help us keep track of your greatest hits. I've been posting some of your classics on a liberal subreddit and they give us all such a laugh.
There are literally hundreds of liberals reading your posts and laughing at you now.
So yeah, if you consider that ownage, then you, my friend, are not too bright.
The whole world is laughing at Obama voters. Did insurance premiums drop immediately like Obama promised?
Rollin

Cleveland, OH

#22 Apr 29, 2013
When will food stamp use drop to what it was under Bush?
snag

Erie, PA

#23 Apr 29, 2013
still wait'n for my "free" Obama phone!
Lo Info

Canton, OH

#24 Apr 29, 2013
snag wrote:
still wait'n for my "free" Obama phone!
Just be a little more patient.They're trying to save postage costs by packaging our free Obama phones with our card that shows we get free health care.
Rollin

Cleveland, OH

#25 Apr 29, 2013
Lo Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Just be a little more patient.They're trying to save postage costs by packaging our free Obama phones with our card that shows we get free health care.
Gimee Gimee! Being liberal is ez!
snag

Erie, PA

#26 Apr 29, 2013
Lo Info wrote:
<quoted text>
Hotdamn, can't wait!!:>)) All Yuz'
es keep work'n so the care card is good!! Woopee!!
Larry the Satanless

Guys Mills, PA

#27 Apr 29, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth stings, huh?
Problem is stupid, you don't truth from the pile of crap you look at in the mirror everyday. No wonder Obama feels so good inside you.
Larry the Satanless

Guys Mills, PA

#28 Apr 29, 2013
Randerson the godless is full of lies
https://www.google.com/search...

Since: Apr 13

Avon, OH

#29 Apr 29, 2013
Larry the Satanless wrote:
Randerson the godless is full of lies
Randerson the godless. I kinda like that.
Randy Randersen

Lyndora, PA

#30 Apr 30, 2013
Our sweet lord baby Jesus was very clear in teaching us to deny poor people adequate health care. It's in the bible.
Larry the Satanless

Lyndora, PA

#31 Apr 30, 2013
Repent your liberal turd lies before the mighty invisible man in the sky who sees and hears everything smites you down.

We all know that the poors don't deserve health care. Jesus taught us to make life as hard as possible for poor people and to make sure any illness will send them even further into debt.

Amen.

Lyndora, PA

#32 Apr 30, 2013
Larry the Satanless wrote:
Repent your liberal turd lies before the mighty invisible man in the sky who sees and hears everything smites you down.
We all know that the poors don't deserve health care. Jesus taught us to make life as hard as possible for poor people and to make sure any illness will send them even further into debt.
Amen.
Wow you are losing it.
Larry the Satanless

Guys Mills, PA

#33 Apr 30, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you are losing it.
Really idiot. You lost it the day of your miserable birth, you brain dead lying moron. Here is more fuel to further exemplify your complete and utter stupidity.

http://www.atr.org/obamacares-tax-hike-train-...
BuckshotJones

Meadville, PA

#34 May 1, 2013
Look on the bright side. We may be stuck with Obamacare but at least Democrats will take a beating in the next election cycle.

Penfield, PA

#35 May 1, 2013
BuckshotJones wrote:
Look on the bright side. We may be stuck with Obamacare but at least Democrats will take a beating in the next election cycle.
Deja Vu? Heard that before the 2012 election. How did that go?
Randy Randersen

Guys Mills, PA

#36 May 1, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Deja Vu? Heard that before the 2012 election. How did that go?
You might be right for once in your worthless life. Gotta love those Diebold Electronic voting machines.

Penfield, PA

#37 May 1, 2013
In August 2003, Walden O'Dell, chief executive of Diebold, announced that he had been a top fund-raiser for President George W. Bush and had sent a get-out-the-funds letter to Ohio Republicans. In the letters he says he is "committed to helping Ohio deliver its electoral votes to the president next year."[5] Although he clarified his statement as merely a poor choice of words, critics of Diebold and/or the Republican party interpreted this as at minimum an indication of a conflict of interest, at worst implying a risk to the fair counting of ballots.
Randy Randersen

Guys Mills, PA

#38 May 1, 2013
Really skippy? Do I have to continually shove your bullsh!t back up your scrawny little azz. I totally own you, moron.

The Voter Fraud That ‘Never Happens’ Keeps Coming Back
By John Fund
February 8, 2013 9:51 AM
Comments2536

Critics of voter ID and other laws cracking down on voter fraud claim they’re unnecessary because fraud is nonexistent. For instance, Brennan Center attorneys Michael Waldman and Justin Levitt claimed last year:“A person casting two votes risks jail time and a fine for minimal gain. Proven voter fraud, statistically, happens about as often as death by lightning strike.”

Well, lightning is suddenly all over Cincinnati, Ohio. The Hamilton County Board of Elections is investigating 19 possible cases of alleged voter fraud that occurred when Ohio was a focal point of the 2012 presidential election. A total of 19 voters and nine witnesses are part of the probe.

Democrat Melowese Richardson has been an official poll worker for the last quarter century and registered thousands of people to vote last year. She candidly admitted to Cincinnati’s Channel 9 this week that she voted twice in the last election.

This is how Channel 9&#8242;s website summarized the case:

According to county documents, Richardson’s absentee ballot was accepted on Nov. 1, 2012 along with her signature. On Nov. 11, she told an official she also voted at a precinct because she was afraid her absentee ballot would not be counted in time.

“There’s absolutely no intent on my part to commit voter fraud,” said Richardson....

The board’s documents also state that Richardson was allegedly disruptive and hid things from other poll workers on Election Day after another female worker reported she was intimidated by Richardson....

During the investigation it was also discovered that her granddaughter, India Richardson, who was a first time voter in the 2012 election, cast two ballots in November.

Richardson insists she has done nothing wrong and promises to contest the charges:“I’ll fight it for Mr. Obama and for Mr. Obama’s right to sit as president of the United States.”

Penfield, PA

#39 May 1, 2013
Oh no there was one extra vote for Obama in a state he carried handily. Romney lost. Get over it.

Back to the original topic, health care. Answer me this: is healthcare a right?
Randy Randersen

Guys Mills, PA

#40 May 1, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
Oh no there was one extra vote for Obama in a state he carried handily. Romney lost. Get over it.
Back to the original topic, health care. Answer me this: is healthcare a right?
Hi stupid, multiply the democrap fraud by a few million. Man are you stupid. Obama is the worst fraud perpetuated on the American people. Get used to it numbnut. Back to the original topic you idiot.......more from another dumb democrat.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/297333-rei...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie identified as worst city for blacks 1 hr Political Asylum 114
Tim leary 1 hr Political Asylum 2
Charlie Manson for Senate Alabamie 2 hr mike 2
How to take back women's rights? 2 hr Bing 5
trump tax plan 3 hr Larry 18
UE President says sale of GE transportation is ... 3 hr Tracks 13
Black protesters spitting on the flag at the c... 3 hr The Truth 25
GE Transportation to be "broken up and sold" 4 hr Truth 47
GE bld 6 multistory working overtime again. 6 hr Fleeing 39
Sunflower Club Crooks 9 hr Bud Light 15