Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

What's this I keep hearing lately about the cost of health care in 2014? I mean,we should all be getting our cards pretty soon,right?
Next year we can walk into any doctor's office,E.R.or be a hospital inpatient and get all we need for free.That's the way I heard it.
St Larry the Godless

Guys Mills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Lo Info wrote:
What's this I keep hearing lately about the cost of health care in 2014? I mean,we should all be getting our cards pretty soon,right?
Next year we can walk into any doctor's office,E.R.or be a hospital inpatient and get all we need for free.That's the way I heard it.
How many names do you go through on the average day?
Lo Info

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>
How many names do you go through on the average day?
I'm everybody on Topix!!!!
St Larry the Godless

Guys Mills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Lo Info wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm everybody on Topix!!!!
You seem to be 25% of Topix posters.
rollin

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

<quoted text>How many names do you go through on the average day?
Actually, that's a good question. When do we get our free healthcare?
St Larry the Godless

Guys Mills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, that's a good question. When do we get our free healthcare?
No one ever said you would. Try facts instead of bloggers, right-wing radio and Fux News.

Since: Apr 13

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Which is funny that you all bitch when a single payer was within reach, but oh no the fucktard republicans can't have anything pass if it might hurt some poor widdle corporation or insurance company.
Congrats you all vote against your own best interests to preserve corporate profits and make sure gay dudes can't settle down.
Mission statement of GOP: profit above all else, frak the gays, frak the minorities, lets poison the earth, and oh yeah Jesus rules.
rollin

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Randy Randerson wrote:
Which is funny that you all bitch when a single payer was within reach, but oh no the fucktard republicans can't have anything pass if it might hurt some poor widdle corporation or insurance company.
Congrats you all vote against your own best interests to preserve corporate profits and make sure gay dudes can't settle down.
Mission statement of GOP: profit above all else, frak the gays, frak the minorities, lets poison the earth, and oh yeah Jesus rules.
Democrats had complete control and passed the bill they wanted. Why do you bitch about your own bill?
Where's my free healthcare?
rollin

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

<quoted text>No one ever said you would. Try facts instead of bloggers, right-wing radio and Fux News.
Actually, Democrats wrote the bill and own the entire healthcare system. Where's my free healthcare?
St Larry the Godless

Guys Mills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Randy Randerson wrote:
Don't forget 'save the fetuses, everyone else can die'.
Lo Info

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

<quoted text>
You seem to be 25% of Topix posters.
25%!!!You must have flunked math.You and me,we're the only ones on Topix.
rollin

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

<quoted text>Don't forget 'save the fetuses, everyone else can die'.
Why have the food stamp rolls increased under Obama? Did he fix the economy too?
St Larry the Godless

Guys Mills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Why have the food stamp rolls increased under Obama?
The same reason participation has been rising since 2000.

SNAP participation doubled under the Bush administration; SNAP enrollment under Obama went up about 35% in his first term, but has been **dropping** all year.

But you go ahead and pretend everything was fine until Jan 20 2009.
Rollin

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

<quoted text>
SNAP participation doubled under the Bush administration; SNAP enrollment under Obama went up about 35% in his first term, but has been **dropping** all year.
Are record high food stamp, disability and welfare spending proof that the Obama economy is working well?
Rollin

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Did insurance premiums go down like Obama promised?
St Larry the Godless

Guys Mills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Rollin wrote:
<quoted text>
Are record high food stamp, disability and welfare spending proof that the Obama economy is working well?
The FACT that those numbers are dropping is proof that the economy is (slowly) climbing out of the disastrous shithole Bush left it in. Economic policies don't have immediate effects; even you aren't stupid enough to believe that the economy tanks overnight, or even over a few months.

Or are you?
Randy Randersen

Girard, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

<quoted text>
The FACT that those numbers are dropping is proof that the economy is (slowly) climbing out of the disastrous shithole Bush left it in. Economic policies don't have immediate effects; even you aren't stupid enough to believe that the economy tanks overnight, or even over a few months.
Or are you?
Absolute outright lies. You are clearly a delusional demonic creature. Go back to posting under your registered name Randerson. At least under that name your stupidity was slightly amusing.
St Larry the Godless

Guys Mills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Randy Randersen wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute outright lies. You are clearly a delusional demonic creature.
Truth stings, huh?

Since: Apr 13

Sardis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Randy Randersen wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute outright lies. You are clearly a delusional demonic creature. Go back to posting under your registered name Randerson. At least under that name your stupidity was slightly amusing.
Hahahahahaha you called him a "demonic creature". What kind of idiot says that? Did you just watch exorcist?

He says we are idiots, but he believes in demons and goblins or some nonsense.

Please don't ever stop being you, buddy. Although picking a name would help us keep track of your greatest hits. I've been posting some of your classics on a liberal subreddit and they give us all such a laugh.

There are literally hundreds of liberals reading your posts and laughing at you now.

So yeah, if you consider that ownage, then you, my friend, are not too bright.
Rollin

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

<quoted text>
Or are you?
They're not dropping.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Erie Forum right now

Search the Erie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Partners Tavern 18 min WOW 1
The New Millcreek School District (Jan '14) 44 min A Listener 865
black on black violence. wheres the outrage?!!! 1 hr tarib1 1
voting for tax payers only. good idea? 1 hr tarib1 1
Voltaire quote 1 hr skip the pee pee 1
Who is the most hated erie cop ? (Jul '11) 1 hr erie 1 96
odis 12 moving 1 hr who ever knows anyone 7
Prep football players 4 hr learnTOspell 43
Black Erie County Democratic Chairman is nuts 5 hr historian 11