Stephanie Schelkun (35)

They're ALL Hot!

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Matt

Pittsburgh, PA

#22 Oct 21, 2008
I was really upset that Joey Stevens wasn't on the list... but Jacqueline is definatly a close second to Joey.
The Angry Republican

Wallaceton, PA

#23 Oct 21, 2008
LisaBaby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea ur right.
I met Jacqueline one time. the thing about her is she's a classy girl with a real education. Way smarter than the other **** on this list. I mean she covered like DC stuff White House and Congress. now she is here in Erie. I don't know how they got her but she is real talented and I don't know why she is at WSEE and not WJET.
It's probably only a matter of time before she goes to a bigger market. Kiran Chetry made it to CNN and Fox News- Jacqueline is as good as her and could definitely make it if she wanted to be in a big market.
everyonehasone

Erie, PA

#24 Oct 21, 2008
It would just be nice if she didn't embarrass her station when she goes out at night. People know who she is...you need to be more careful if you're going to go out and get wasted.
The Angry Republican

Wallaceton, PA

#25 Oct 21, 2008
everyonehasone wrote:
It would just be nice if she didn't embarrass her station when she goes out at night. People know who she is...you need to be more careful if you're going to go out and get wasted.
You could be referring to about 5 different female reporters in Erie. The reporters in Erie are mostly young, young people like to drink, and Erie is laced with bars. But your right, when you are one of the public faces of your company.....you need to be careful about what you do in the public eye.
yogi

Edinboro, PA

#26 Oct 21, 2008
everyonehasone wrote:
...where does she go? I want to go and watch!
Bill

Erie, PA

#27 Oct 21, 2008
Remember Kelly Curran? She was the hottest thing going when she did the weather at WSEE! I loved it when she did the weather in those super-tight pants! You could see the contours of her behind when she partially turned her back to the viewer to point out stuff on the weather map.
Bill

Erie, PA

#28 Oct 21, 2008
Kim Thomas has some great breasts! Then there is that new reporter on 12! Her name is Lisa Wisenman. I've seen her out doing reporting in the downtown area. She wears wonderfully short skirts! I love it!
Doug in Erie PA

Erie, PA

#29 Oct 21, 2008
I just love how people are making fun of one reporter for having a few drinks. DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU OF THE losers at WJET AND WICU who sent out naked pictures of themselves! You people are pathetic. You are obviously some jealous girl. It is so much better when guys just comment on here.
Doug in Erie PA

Erie, PA

#30 Oct 21, 2008
Actually I bet it is someone backstabbing at her own station. they are the only person writing calling her "jackie" is that even her name?
Bill

Erie, PA

#31 Oct 21, 2008
Who is the Erie female reporter that Jim Barker is supposed to be having an affair with?

I know some of you know who this is.
Bill

Erie, PA

#32 Oct 21, 2008
I can't believe WJET hired Selena Wiles.

She looks just like Amanda Post, say 15 years ago.

What's next? Hiring a Kevin McDowell-clone, circa 1993?
frankie c

Erie, PA

#33 Oct 21, 2008
kristin kane on wicu
hottttttttttt

love waking up to her in the morning

Since: Oct 08

Titusville, PA

#34 Oct 22, 2008
You know something guys? This once again show that sex sells ratings for tv. You wont see a dog ugly women ( other than Barbara Walters) on tv news. Here we are whipping ourselves into a frenzy over the local news babes. I am sure they are loving it too. So, to all you news babes out there in the Erie news market, THANKS
vinnyd1122

Akron, OH

#35 Oct 13, 2009
Amelia Segal by far!!!!
vince

Erie, PA

#36 Oct 16, 2009
Cheryl Scott is the hottest EVER on Erie tv-God, she's gorgeous..
will

United States

#37 Oct 21, 2009
How did Cheryl Scott not make this list .. I have seen her in person and next to Jacqueline is the hottest!!!
gebrazer

Beachwood, OH

#38 Jan 29, 2010
Amelia Segal has got the hot librarian look down!!!I switch to wjet just for her weather.
Eye for news

Brackney, PA

#39 Aug 1, 2010
Is there a link to this photo online?
Daniel

Minerva, OH

#40 Sep 28, 2010
Lisa Weismann is by far the hottest on T.V. in erie. And it is not even close. She is fine. I watch the news just because of her lol... i know im pathetic. She is a goddess tho
KLC

Westwood, NJ

#41 Mar 22, 2013
Might be prejudiced but Jacqueline Policastro is not only beautiful, and intelligent, she is a real 'lady', just like her Mom!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FYI DIY Burglary 9 min BobVilla 1
Grossman's Statement: Shameful 32 min Fr Barts 52
Old Erie Bars 35 min Six Pack Sam 118
Dump ckub sunday 46 min Fred Driving for ... 2
Is crime the new entitlement? 54 min Professa Mo Fo Fe... 7
Starbucks' training... 1 hr Uncle Ted 9
Erie Sport Store 1 hr Iamozz 11
Wabtec the New GE Erie 1 hr Award winning 43
Why No Black Outrage? 4 hr Kathy D 26
Big announcement ge April 20th 19 hr Bluto 154