Stephanie Schelkun (35)

They're ALL Hot!

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pistol pete

Erie, PA

#1 Oct 20, 2008
And now! By popular demand! The hottest BABE in Erie TV News!

Don't see someone listed above? Let us know who YOU think gets your blood pumping when you watch the news!
Doug in Erie PA

Erie, PA

#2 Oct 20, 2008
There is no question that Jacqueline girl is the prettiest, smartest, AND HOTTEST!
Jason from Erie

Erie, PA

#3 Oct 20, 2008
Yea I saw her out the other day and she is even hotter in real life! Slammin body too. She looks better in real life than on TV.
lakerman1

Oil City, PA

#4 Oct 20, 2008
cassandra is an attractive young woman, capable of inspiring impure thoughts. And I believe Hillary would agree, as would Michelle Obama.
yogi

Edinboro, PA

#5 Oct 20, 2008
Doug in Erie PA wrote:
There is no question that Jacqueline girl is the prettiest, smartest, AND HOTTEST!
...won't be in Erie long. Too professional. She's going to bigger and better things like Amanda Barren did.
pistol pete

Erie, PA

#6 Oct 20, 2008
I had this same poll last month. Unfortunately, some PRUDE complained and got the poll shut down. Hopefully, the second time is a charm!?
LisaBaby

Erie, PA

#7 Oct 20, 2008
yogi wrote:
<quoted text>...won't be in Erie long. Too professional. She's going to bigger and better things like Amanda Barren did.
Yea ur right.
I met Jacqueline one time. the thing about her is she's a classy girl with a real education. Way smarter than the other idiots on this list. I mean she covered like DC stuff White House and Congress. now she is here in Erie. I don't know how they got her but she is real talented and I don't know why she is at WSEE and not WJET.
Max Powers

Bronx, NY

#8 Oct 20, 2008
Jacqueline is a graceful and extremely intelligent individual. She has the looks, talent, and drive to the best in the business.
yogi

Edinboro, PA

#9 Oct 20, 2008
LisaBaby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea ur right.
I met Jacqueline one time. the thing about her is she's a classy girl with a real education. Way smarter than the other **** on this list. I mean she covered like DC stuff White House and Congress. now she is here in Erie. I don't know how they got her but she is real talented and I don't know why she is at WSEE and not WJET.
...she'll be gone after the presidential election...at least by 1/1/09.
stew

Erie, PA

#10 Oct 20, 2008
Max Powers wrote:
Jacqueline is a graceful and extremely intelligent individual. She has the looks, talent, and drive to the best in the business.
She looks even more beautiful considering she has to sit next to that fat tub of lard everyday!
media watcher

Akron, OH

#11 Oct 20, 2008
yogi wrote:
<quoted text>...she'll be gone after the presidential election...at least by 1/1/09.
I heard Lilly has big plans for Jacqueline. Like he wants her to run a station of his. She is more than a news anchor. If you read her bio and all she actually ran a whole DC bureau and was a correspondent for all these TV stations. I heard she is really hooked up in DC and already got an offer from CNN to work in DC. She worked for like ten places. Big ones Fox and AP and all.
Weird that she is in Erie. But good for us because we get to watch those hot lips and beautiful eyes and sexy cheek bones.
yogi

Edinboro, PA

#12 Oct 21, 2008
media watcher wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Lilly has big plans for Jacqueline. Like he wants her to run a station of his. She is more than a news anchor. If you read her bio and all she actually ran a whole DC bureau and was a correspondent for all these TV stations. I heard she is really hooked up in DC and already got an offer from CNN to work in DC. She worked for like ten places. Big ones Fox and AP and all.
Weird that she is in Erie. But good for us because we get to watch those hot lips and beautiful eyes and sexy cheek bones.
I really like her last name...half Polish and half- Cuban.
ZZ Top

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Oct 21, 2008
Cheryl Scott has to be the hottest one. She's probably dumber than a stick but that's not what the poll question is.
media go round

Akron, OH

#14 Oct 21, 2008
ZZ Top wrote:
Cheryl Scott has to be the hottest one. She's probably dumber than a stick but that's not what the poll question is.
ugh yea have you ever listened to her!?
nipplez

Waterford, PA

#15 Oct 21, 2008
Amelia Segal is hot. I voted for Jen Mobilia. She has a booty like Jo Lo. Man, that would be fun to tap!!!

Since: Oct 08

Titusville, PA

#16 Oct 21, 2008
I know that I will sound like a horny old range dog but Stephanie Schelkun is probably the hottest one on the air. It is too bad WSEE doesnt capitalize on that. Take her off the reporter beat. Put Bremner back on the beat where he belongs ( thinking he is an investigative journalist anyway) That way we could two babes with one show. It doesnt matter to me since I am old enough to be their father. I wonder what their moms look like. If you girls are reading this, I apologize. I am a guy.
jimbo

Cleveland, OH

#17 Oct 21, 2008
if ur up at the crack of dawn check out kristen kane on 12 shes smokin
i think shes new too
amazing eyes, tan, dark hair yayayaya
if you look at her bio shes done alot and shes smart
D Dobbins

Chicago, IL

#19 Oct 21, 2008
Must agree that Stephanie Schelkun is easy on the eyes!
Doug in Erie PA

Erie, PA

#20 Oct 21, 2008
I told you idiots yesterday there is no question Jacqueline is the hottest. Erie has never seen anyone hotttt AND professional with a serious news background too. None of the others compare. They might be cute but most of them are probably dumb.

And it would be nice of people didn't make stupid comments on this blog. It always gets out of hand and that's why they shut things down.
lakerman1

Oil City, PA

#21 Oct 21, 2008
Jackqueline is a classic beauty. She could, though, use some brighter colors in her clothing. When she is dressed in black and white, she gets washed out by the lights and camera.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lou Aliota and his cats have lawyered up!!! 11 min Taxpayer 19
totaltarian rule???? 27 min taribalko 2 1
No jobs in Mexico???? 52 min taribalko 2 1
What Ever Happend with Doug Grooms 1 hr Larry New 12
Adam Coover 1 hr Larry New 6
Donald Vendetti 1 hr Srslywtf 25
Proud American?? 1 hr taribalko 2 1
GE planning to Close or Recreate? 2 hr Dontnomatter 23
saint vincents to lay off up to 100 people 9 hr ConsultMeConsulti... 5
Badams Protecting Hidden Paytronage Jobs 14 hr Erie Dem Committe... 95