GE Locomotive Plant in Ft Worth, Texas
pirate BOB

Fort Worth, TX

#131 Apr 10, 2013
RRRRRRRRRRRRR pirate BOB be confused all me see is a bunch a babies cryin BOB thought this was a discussion forum not a day care ggaaarrrrr...scurvy
UNIONLOVER506

Fort Worth, TX

#132 Apr 10, 2013
Ah Jesus, is everybody in texas this mean? "SUCKITPA" yea real original, and "pirate bob" what is it you do outside of work? Roam the streets looking for victims? Just leave us in Erie be, if it wasn't for you guys working for tortillas and all carpooling in one ford f150 we would still have jobs
tx machinist

Dallas, TX

#133 Apr 10, 2013
Puedo hacer más de un empleado de Taco Bell
pa machinist

Dallas, TX

#134 Apr 10, 2013
You make more than a Taco Bell employee??? Roger lied to us again. Well I guess I'll just get on the jitney and ride off into the sunset.
pa machinist

Dallas, TX

#137 Apr 10, 2013
He's more like a conquistador part pirate part Mexican. He's in search of the lost city of ring gears. He doesn't have a ship just a giant taco bowl that he sails around pillaging booty.
Erie worker

Edinboro, PA

#138 Apr 10, 2013
To Texas plant:
Our union fought hard for over 70 years for fair pay, good benefits, safe work places and fair practices.
The stereotype is wrong.....we are hard working and put out quality units.
When the texas plant was announced, we hoped snd tried to get it on board with the ue. Ge's non union plants share many of the same benefits as union shops because we fought for them. You are given them also to keep you from organizing.
The ceo just doubled his salary, shortly after eliminating pensions for all new hires.
As a union, we say equal pay for union members, healthcare not be touched, and pensions paid as earned.
Your choice is to not unionize and thats your right.
But keep in mind ge will keep taking from you.
Your ave pay isb $16. Ours is $32. We have pension, you do not. We have many benefits that you dont. Had you joined the UE, we would be a team and you woukd be shocked at what its like working in a shop where your respected, treated fair, protected, and earn a good living. Let us help you. Reach out to the UE and stop attacking hard working Erie workers that are being kicked in the mouth by ge greed.
Welder

Hinckley, OH

#141 Apr 10, 2013
Our union was there they opened, they voted no.
pirate BOB

Fort Worth, TX

#142 Apr 10, 2013
UNIONLOVER506 wrote:
Ah Jesus, is everybody in texas this mean? "SUCKITPA" yea real original, and "pirate bob" what is it you do outside of work? Roam the streets looking for victims? Just leave us in Erie be, if it wasn't for you guys working for tortillas and all carpooling in one ford f150 we would still have jobs
Arrrrrr tortillas and circus clowning f-150s be the only way for bob
pirate BOB

Fort Worth, TX

#143 Apr 10, 2013
Justwinnin wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your name really Pirate Bob?
Grrrrr BOB be the only name for a pirate as scurvy as I
Sweet Jeebus

Orange, NJ

#144 Apr 10, 2013
Erie worker wrote:
To Texas plant:
Our union fought hard for over 70 years for fair pay, good benefits, safe work places and fair practices.
The stereotype is wrong.....we are hard working and put out quality units.
When the texas plant was announced, we hoped snd tried to get it on board with the ue. Ge's non union plants share many of the same benefits as union shops because we fought for them. You are given them also to keep you from organizing.
The ceo just doubled his salary, shortly after eliminating pensions for all new hires.
As a union, we say equal pay for union members, healthcare not be touched, and pensions paid as earned.
Your choice is to not unionize and thats your right.
But keep in mind ge will keep taking from you.
Your ave pay isb $16. Ours is $32. We have pension, you do not. We have many benefits that you dont. Had you joined the UE, we would be a team and you woukd be shocked at what its like working in a shop where your respected, treated fair, protected, and earn a good living. Let us help you. Reach out to the UE and stop attacking hard working Erie workers that are being kicked in the mouth by ge greed.
amen
pirate BOB

Fort Worth, TX

#145 Apr 10, 2013
Justwinnin wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your name really Pirate Bob?
Ggaaarrrrr BOB be the only name for a pirate as scurvy as I
Welder

Hinckley, OH

#146 Apr 10, 2013
Hmmmmm what happens when we strike? Oh yea Texas won't be able to work. They won't have any parts!, bahaha
pirate BOB

Fort Worth, TX

#147 Apr 10, 2013
pa machinist wrote:
He's more like a conquistador part pirate part Mexican. He's in search of the lost city of ring gears. He doesn't have a ship just a giant taco bowl that he sails around pillaging booty.
Rrrrr the lost city of ring gears be as elusive as a mermaid...a hard pil for BOB to be swallowin
grock

Pittsburgh, PA

#148 Apr 10, 2013
Bob, do you even know what a ring gear is?
grock

Evans City, PA

#149 Apr 11, 2013
Texas:
educate your selves about who owns the company that you are building evos for, about who owns a boatload of our stock, and who screwed who on stock warrants in 2011
then ask yourself who am I really working for.
grock

Evans City, PA

#150 Apr 11, 2013
its not nice to mess with the oriclal
Basically the unions are

Erie, PA

#151 Apr 11, 2013
Tom wrote:
if our government wast ripping us off so bad, things wouldnt be so expensive that you would even need a union.
the upper management of GE pays themselves 9 figure millions, but they want you to work for $3.50 per hour.
f*ck them
being busted again. If unions aren't willing to make concessions, then plants will close. You can tough it out at risk of no job being saved or saving most at lower wages. I am sure GE workers make more than a vast majority of other people in communities they live. So, why not try lower wages?
Erie worker

Jersey City, NJ

#152 Apr 11, 2013
Basically the unions are wrote:
<quoted text>
being busted again. If unions aren't willing to make concessions, then plants will close. You can tough it out at risk of no job being saved or saving most at lower wages. I am sure GE workers make more than a vast majority of other people in communities they live. So, why not try lower wages?
Wow. Our wages arent high. Our wages simply grew with inflation as they should have, while most others did not. With inflation, these are the wages evetyone should be psid. Product costs increased snnually for inflation, therefore, so should salaries.
If we take concessions, will ge lower the sale price of s locomotive..... I think not. This is an attempt to set record profits yet again. All about corporate greed. We already sacrificed pensions and healthcare. Now our wages? No way
made in tx

Dallas, TX

#154 Apr 11, 2013
You can apply at getjobsintx.com

Since: Apr 13

Grove City, PA

#155 Apr 11, 2013
"Ain't nobody got time for Erie"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LP Police - On the Job Sunday Morning 12 min L prk 6
ESD Employees: They're getting raises??? 1 hr GOPGARY 4
We haven't talked about Mike o today 1 hr Snitch Slayer 2
Why Does Trumps Wife Look So Ticked Off 4 hr bob 30
Jovan J shots fired 4 hr Erieite 3
Should the FBI arrest Madona? 5 hr Judgmental 20
Why are Sam Talerico and the PSEA so upset Laug... 5 hr envy is for losers 12
Did Prep fire Merski Jr. from his teacher job? 6 hr Heavy Hitter 88
These Stewards at GE laugh regarding their defe... 8 hr Union Member 26
Erie School District - The Solution 15 hr ZUGS bro 50