drake

Waterford, PA

#41 Jan 27, 2012
niki wrote:
Jeff Daumer 23 hrs ago "They listed his love of his life and significant other ada emiling."

Actually pay attn idiot that was his nephew Nathan Shalkhams significant other since everyone has no life and want to put their noses in everyone elses at least get the info correct
Niki, Ara was Dave's gf, not his nephews. It was a typo of Ada meant to be Ara.
Speaking of Idiot

Erie, PA

#42 Jan 27, 2012
niki wrote:
Jeff Daumer 23 hrs ago "They listed his love of his life and significant other ada emiling."
Actually pay attn idiot that was his nephew Nathan Shalkhams significant other since everyone has no life and want to put their noses in everyone elses at least get the info correct
Niki-
I'm sure you had good intentions with your post, but please understand, Dave & Ara have been together for quite some time.
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

#43 Jan 27, 2012
What was Dave's last name? I think I have some info to share if it is who I think. Its nice info.
Sally the Streetwalker

San Diego, CA

#46 Jan 27, 2012
In Small Towns, Gossip Moves to the Web, and Turns Vicious

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/us/small-to...

Shame on all the haters.
Matt Trattoria

Erie, PA

#47 Jan 27, 2012
Sally the Streetwalker wrote:
In Small Towns, Gossip Moves to the Web, and Turns Vicious
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/20/us/small-to...
Shame on all the haters.
You fit right in you hypocritical trashbagger demon.
Missy

Fishers, IN

#48 Jan 28, 2012
I started reading what was on this blog because I wondered how David died. I was friends with his Aunt and also hung out with his mom and dad some twenty years ago or so. What I found here makes me sick. How David died is very sad but what is horrendous are the people on here "bashing" David. Only GOD can judge, it is not anybody else's place to judge another human being. I guess that many who are posting on here are "God Like" perfect people. I for one will simply pray for Davids family who he has left behind and pray that all of you who want to bash someone because of what he did or didn't do in his life, find favor with GOD as you continue to judge.
sad wrote:
Sounded pretty sad
jpetes34

Shreve, OH

#49 Jan 29, 2012
I cant believe I wasted my time reading this garbage. All u David spinelli haters r saying this crap from behind a computer and wouldn't ever confront David in person. The poor guy is dead and his family suffering. Takes a real tough guy to talk shit on someone who isnt around anymore. Sounds like some people may have had a couple bad experiences with law enforcement. I knew David well and we all make mistakes but noone deserves to this. As far as what happened at work, no one knows. Miss u buddy, peace out PIMP!
peace out pimp

Erie, PA

#50 Jan 29, 2012
what does that mean?
Chevy

Erie, PA

#51 Jan 29, 2012
I'm sure it's a gang ref that he used while mentoring kids, lol. Or maybe it was for the women he was two timing all over town?
notafan

Erie, PA

#52 Jan 29, 2012
people knew what was going on at work

a person who is intrusted to supervise others and abuses that right for what ever reason should be held accountable .

the fact that he took is own life instead of facing the music of his actions was his choice.

You say everyone makes mistakes and this was his greatest . the time, if any, he would have spent away from family for a conviction would have been nothing compared to what HE has, by HIS actions, put them thru.
Ripdave

Erie, PA

#53 Jan 29, 2012
Dnapoli wrote:
I don't know If he was a pervert, but definitely not a role model to kids. I also am not sure about taking east to a place they never been? Im guessing that more will come out about his criminal activity and other deviant things he was involved with. It disappointed that he did not man up and face the music. Because he took the easy way out anything he may have taught any kids means nothing. All he did now is teach not taking responsibility for his actions. Anyway my prays go out to his family for there loss, but I have no remorse for someone who takes themselves out.
Peace
your an. Ignorant peice of shit his man kept the east high kids out of trouble I can't belive that people would go this low i bet if his wrestlers or friends knew who you where they'd give you a beating you won't forget
Ripdave

Erie, PA

#54 Jan 29, 2012
peace out pimp wrote:
what does that mean?
That's what owe friends used to call him
Ripdave

Erie, PA

#55 Jan 29, 2012
Thomas Profozich-TJ wrote:
And Stu why do you want to wrestle us were 16 year olds and by the sound of it your obviously older
Are you even on waste wrestling team cause I am and don't there's a kid named Thomas but hey let him practice with the wrestlers
sad

Erie, PA

#56 Jan 31, 2012
but he took me for a few g's, but he kept his word and never reported me! rip!
living in Erie

Harborcreek, PA

#57 Jan 31, 2012
sad wrote:
but he took me for a few g's, but he kept his word and never reported me! rip!
Liar. Let it go people!!!!
Beotch

Virginia Beach, VA

#58 Jan 31, 2012
Haters, Dave was loved my many, respected by many, and missed by many. We are all that matter now, not this trash talking crap! Who cares about all these stupid RUMORS!
Johnny be bad

Philadelphia, PA

#59 Jan 31, 2012
RUMORS?? What rumors? The truth bothered this man so deeply that he was ashamed to let everyone find out the real story and beotched out on those kids at East, His kids, friends and family. He couldnt handle the truth and obvisouly you can not either.
living in Erie

Harborcreek, PA

#60 Jan 31, 2012
Johnny be bad wrote:
RUMORS?? What rumors? The truth bothered this man so deeply that he was ashamed to let everyone find out the real story and beotched out on those kids at East, His kids, friends and family. He couldnt handle the truth and obvisouly you can not either.
Oh I see, you have first hand knowledge of what Dave did or didn't do. Go spread your gossip somewhere else. Leave his family and friends in peace. None of this matters anymore. Get it!!!!!!
notafan

Erie, PA

#61 Jan 31, 2012
people knew what was going on yes FACT

HE killed himself FACT

HE put you and his love ones in this position, no one else.

he should have come clean ,faced the music and lived to do the right thing again........

do not blame others for this
living in Erie

Harborcreek, PA

#62 Jan 31, 2012
notafan wrote:
people knew what was going on yes FACT
HE killed himself FACT
HE put you and his love ones in this position, no one else.
he should have come clean ,faced the music and lived to do the right thing again........
do not blame others for this
Just when should this thread end? Why are you keeping it gong? Do you have other reasons for being so insensitve to another persons death?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5000pcs Rubber Bands Rainbow Wholesale in Aulol... 28 min alicelsls 2
Racism in Erie 3 hr Frank Cavuto 1
Glenwood Hills/Glenwood 3 hr nunya 11
Hey Karle! Remember this? 7 hr Barry Dane 3
Denny Braendel (Aug '13) 8 hr Sam Colt 36
The Casino and Taxes 10 hr Mrs Hirt 12
Clowns at the Sunflower club 11 hr The Real Goat Cheese 42
Erie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Erie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erie

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:56 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports12:56PM
Youth movement fueling Pittsburgh turnaround
NBC Sports 2:19 PM
Jackson seeks to spark Bills' pedestrian run game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:26 PM
Top-seeded Pats focus on regular-season finale - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:49 AM
Breaking Down Steelers' Game Plan vs. Bengals
NBC Sports 7:47 AM
Le'Veon Bell: It's "pick your poison" against Steelers offense