Rally held in Erie opposing Zimmerman verdict

Jul 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Erie Times News

People took turns speaking into a megaphone. The event ended with the group joining hands for a moment of silence honoring Trayvon Martin.

Comments
1 - 20 of 55 Comments Last updated Jul 18, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dave

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

That's ridiculous, the guy went thru the trial & judicial system made the decision. Funny, where were all these sit-ins and gatherings when OJ Simpson got off???? Same exact episode yet reverse race color. Didn't see bigots Jesse Jackson or rev. Al Sharpton then...
So what

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Dave wrote:
That's ridiculous, the guy went thru the trial & judicial system made the decision. Funny, where were all these sit-ins and gatherings when OJ Simpson got off???? Same exact episode yet reverse race color. Didn't see bigots Jesse Jackson or rev. Al Sharpton then...
The right to peacefully protest is right there in the Constitution. So much for the paranoid accusations from the right that there would be widespread rioting and looting. Watching Fox news yesterday it almost seemed like the reporters were disappointed that the riots never materialized.
Taxed Payer

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

If OJ would have been convicted we would have had riots and demos. It seems they want it their way or no way. This is why race relations are not improving.
Dave

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

The media made this a race trial. Yes they have a right to sit in but what's the point, verdict has been made. Go back to work or go look for work. Alot happened in this trial & many are misstating the law what happened cause their mad he wasn't convicted. Too many judgements.
Flint Westwood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

It is pretty sad when people protest a man defending himself & glorify a street thug dirtbag. Sorry folks that is what Trayvon was .......Google Trayvons name & read his own words , check out the information of his life & activities.
The murders in Chicago for 2013 are over 200 for the year....most of these are black on black senseless crime without any self defense motives.
Is it because they are black on black which makes these murders OK & apparently invisible to Al Sharpton, Rev`n Jackson , the NAACP, all black people or the President when it comes to looking for a stand in son figure?
So what

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Dave wrote:
The media made this a race trial. Yes they have a right to sit in but what's the point, verdict has been made. Go back to work or go look for work. Alot happened in this trial & many are misstating the law what happened cause their mad he wasn't convicted. Too many judgements.
It was a Sunday. You go to work on Sunday? If you disagree with their concerns that is your right. If they protest peacefully, that is their right.
Dave

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

So what wrote:
<quoted text>It was a Sunday. You go to work on Sunday? If you disagree with their concerns that is your right. If they protest peacefully, that is their right.
Yes I do, you think this world stops cause it's a weekend?
So what

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do, you think this world stops cause it's a weekend?
Maybe you should get a real job instead of a Mcjob so you can have your weekends free. Then you wouldn't be so ignorant to sit behind your computer and type something as stupid as this:
Dave wrote:
Go back to work or go look for work.
Or maybe you should take your own advice.
Dave

Sewickley, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

So what wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should get a real job instead of a Mcjob so you can have your weekends free. Then you wouldn't be so ignorant to sit behind your computer and type something as stupid as this:

Dave wrote, " Go back to work or go look for work."

Or maybe you should take your own advice.
When I own & run it I can so as I please. So get back to work yourself orate you don't and suckle off the gov't.
Schlomo

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Anything that involves Corbin Fowler is something to stay away from.
so what

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
When I own & run it I can so as I please. So get back to work yourself orate you don't and suckle off the gov't.
LMAO which paper route do you own?

FAIL
Person

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

remember back almost 3 years. 3 black guys chased and beat a white near 7th and parade.

they beat him so badly, hitting him in the head with a brick that he was in a coma.

not a hate crime. not racial. because it was 3 black punks on one white guy. all he did was say hello to a black woman while he was walking down the street.

they got charged with aggravated assault, not attempted murder.

now if it was 3 white guys......
big fan

Beaver, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Person wrote:
remember back almost 3 years. 3 black guys chased and beat a white near 7th and parade.
they beat him so badly, hitting him in the head with a brick that he was in a coma.
not a hate crime. not racial. because it was 3 black punks on one white guy. all he did was say hello to a black woman while he was walking down the street.
Yeah you got this one right! Black guys always get the benefit of the doubt in the justice system. The white guys get screwed!...... MORON!
whitey cleaver

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

so what wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO which paper route do you own?
FAIL
your a little punk white guy who never had or has the guts to confront others any other way except ..... on the computer. lmfbo your little idiot nerd.

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Person wrote:
You need to check out the Council of Conservative Citizens website.
They document daily the race war blacks are waging against whites and the media is trying to cover it up.
It's a eye opener.
http://topconservativenews.com/

It's updated regularly.
big fan

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>You need to check out the Council of Conservative Citizens website.
They document daily the race war blacks are waging against whites and the media is trying to cover it up.
It's a eye opener.
http://topconservativenews.com/
It's updated regularly.
You are scary stupid.

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

big fan wrote:
<quoted text>You are scary stupid.
Why?
Because you can't refute it?
Jimmy The greek

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Taxed Payer wrote:
If OJ would have been convicted we would have had riots and demos. It seems they want it their way or no way. This is why race relations are not improving.
Remember,,,,whats yours is theirs, and whats theirs is theirs........they have a right to everything including your property, women, money, house...whatever...and if they dont get it peacably,,,they will forceably take it from you.........
big fan

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

SIR LANCELOT wrote:
<quoted text>Why?
Because you can't refute it?
Sorry, I dont argue with children or fools. Good day.

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Black man breaks into home and brutally beats young white mother while 3 year old watches.
Just another violent black on white crime the MSM media doesn't want you to know about.

It's caught on a nanny cam.

It's rather brutal, if that kind of thing offends you, don't watch it.

http://youtu.be/qU0EJS3cJIc

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Erie Forum right now

Search the Erie Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
mexicans are the new blacks 10 min erie fecal party 1
The New Millcreek School District (Jan '14) 37 min Caughey Cathy 881
Elizabeth D'Aurora's Heavenly Hindquarters 40 min eastside eddy 17
Prep football players 42 min Prep Kid 52
Why do so few Blacks go to Sara's restaurant? 57 min Freight train 14
The J.O.Y. center 1 hr Tally 5
Erie man charged in assault on Neighborhood Wat... 8 hr Trayvon 16
Teezers (Jul '12) 9 hr Pete 41
•••