Be serious with if wrong with the DA'...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Not Maria

Erie, PA

#41 Mar 12, 2014
Interested wrote:
Idiot you made a huge mistake giving out personal information about
me on line.... I know that the slim ball slut a-- hole Gail Kemmler
Hoh who supposed husband was Robert Hoh... I doubt it... she was
just a slut...
Maria you are a super sized slut... you are a loser and your son is
is not going to be getting out of Priosn for sure next year.. I will be
filing a complain you are not the proper home to be at...
You are a slim ball... why can't you accept our lovely son...
who father likely been in jail multilple times and it is a public record.
is likely happy you are gone...
You have no right to know my birthday, my age, where I was
married where we met... Thank god Bob does not see this and
he will would take you lights out you f---king drunkard druggie...
How many drugs did your do today slum...
This is war now... and I will be in my glory then you are laying
in your garve...
YOu have over stepped the border ... you will be history slim ball
idiot a-- hole and how many times have you been to the district
justice for issues.... at least 10 more like 12 or 13...
so grow up.or should I say die of cancer slut
This is not Maria you idiot Bob would take out your lights when he see's that you put all of your business on here All of the information on here is public Why don't you get mental help And here you go again wishing someone to die from Cancer what a wonderful person you are ha ha Your neighbor Maria does have breast cancer and you know that So now you wished her to die of cancer. What a rotten no good Slime Ball you are. Low lives don't come any lower then you. Show this to Bobby Boy
Interested

Erie, PA

#42 Mar 12, 2014
Why Are You Better wrote:
<quoted text> It is ok for you to put other peoples Personal information on line But it is not ok for anyone to put your infornation on line right??? And please learn how to spell slime ball it is spelled slime ball not slim ball idiot
the information I put online is on the website and is public information anyone can find
no matter who.
But my birthday where we met etc is not public information.
Interested

Erie, PA

#43 Mar 12, 2014
Not Maria wrote:
<quoted text> This is not Maria you idiot Bob would take out your lights when he see's that you put all of your business on here All of the information on here is public Why don't you get mental help And here you go again wishing someone to die from Cancer what a wonderful person you are ha ha Your neighbor Maria does have breast cancer and you know that So now you wished her to die of cancer. What a rotten no good Slime Ball you are. Low lives don't come any lower then you. Show this to Bobby Boy
That information was not all public.. and the idiot was even wrong on some of it.
WE do not have nine birds and we do not have several pigs....
And I will find out so help me god who this person is and they be sorry
Not Maria

Erie, PA

#44 Mar 12, 2014
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
That information was not all public.. and the idiot was even wrong on some of it.
The information was public and you are the one that wrote it for the Erie News paper For Anniversary It was Published July 21,2013 in the Erie News So Now I guess you are calling yourself an Idiot.And it says Blank and Blank are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary.Blank married the former Blank on July 16 1983 at Luther Memorial Church. They met at Hotline Both are retired and share their lives with their nine birds and two guinea pigs and are active in volunteer work. So that is Public and your birthday is on your Criminal Record. So there YOU BIG IDIOT
Not Maria

Erie, PA

#45 Mar 12, 2014
Erie Times News Published July 21, 2013 Blank and Blank are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary Blank married the former Blank on July 16 1983 at the Luther Memorial Church They met at Hotline. Both are retired and share their lives with their nine birds and two guinea pigs and are active in volunteer work.
I Know Who You Are

Erie, PA

#46 Mar 12, 2014
Kathy...let me explain it to you....I put some of your info on that post to show you how it feels. You put T.P. Info on the post and I was trying to make a point with you. It doesn't feel good does it? So it's good for you to do it but not me? You said you wanted to make this right, then you go and call me an idiot. You will never know who this is, there is no way I am going to tell you, you will harass and stalk me even in my death the way you are doing to Gail. You have to start being nicer to people or this is gonna come back to bite you.
furbutt

Waterford, PA

#47 Mar 12, 2014
Not Maria wrote:
Erie Times News Published July 21, 2013 Blank and Blank are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary Blank married the former Blank on July 16 1983 at the Luther Memorial Church They met at Hotline. Both are retired and share their lives with their nine birds and two guinea pigs and are active in volunteer work.
I hear Mr. Blank shoots blanks. Any scoop on that front?
How Do You Like It Now

Erie, PA

#48 Mar 12, 2014
Not Maria wrote:
Your information is all Public just like you say that you put on line about other people. Well how do you like it now?
Poindexter

Akron, OH

#49 Mar 12, 2014
Mrs. Weisman,
All the info posted above is in fact public. A simple google search of the dates above + anniversary + Luther Memorial church Erie, PA and you come up this.....
Published: July 21. 2013 12:01AM
Robert and Kathleen Weisman
Robert and Kathleen Weisman are celebrating their 30th wedding anniversary. Robert married the former Kathleen Brown on July 16, 1983, at Luther Memorial Church. They met at Erie Hotline. Both are retired and share their lives with their nine birds and two guinea pigs and are active in volunteer work.
That was copied and pasted directly from GoErie.com . Search your name and pages of results come up. A map search of your neighborhood shows your residence as a business icon. In less than two minutes, I knew your name, address, and phone number. All public info.
I Know Who You Are

Erie, PA

#50 Mar 12, 2014
I have been trying and showing her that this was going to come back and bite her. If anyone was crazy enough, her phone number is online also, looks like a cell number. Everything that I have posted about her info is all online. All public records as she likes to say. She has been quiet today so hopefully she has learned her lesson and will stop posting about people that she has issues with. If she ever found out who we are she will guarantee, harass us til after our deaths like she does to Gail. Kathy....we don't even need to know your last name, even tho I knew it....you have stated that you were behind on your garbage and people called you crazy Kathy from Hazel St., so all we had to do was look up the names of past due bills and find a Kathy who lives on Hazel and bingo, there is your name. Then google that name and all the info you need.
Kathleen Hodson

Canton, OH

#51 Mar 12, 2014
I Know Who You Are wrote:
her phone number is online also
So it is...

https://plus.google.com/117715588398199538533...
You Reap What You Sow

Erie, PA

#52 Mar 12, 2014
Great Like they say what goes around comes around And you Reap What You Sow.
TupacShakur

Waterford, PA

#53 Mar 6, 2015
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
So how has the hunt been? Anyone out there sorry yet because God helped her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Badams Protecting Hidden Paytronage Jobs 1 hr Tirak Thief 100
Pam Parker's Family: WHO CARES!! 2 hr Former co worker 23
Ghost of the Green Shingle 2 hr gear box 12
slave owners 2 hr Larry new 8
Lou Aliota and his cats have lawyered up!!! 2 hr Taxpayer 23
Adam Coover 2 hr Larry new 6
GE planning to Close or Recreate? 2 hr tim sclitz 37
saint vincents to lay off up to 100 people 5 hr Doug Wilson 9

Erie Jobs

More from around the web