Be serious with if wrong with the DA'...

Be serious with if wrong with the DA's Office

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Interested

Erie, PA

#1 Mar 10, 2014
A woman initials of T.P. has a history of forgery and receiving stolen goods prior.
She was granted ARD about 3 years ago.. To date she has only paid $100.00
of her court cost and fines....
The on 2/18/2013 she was arrested and charged with no fewer than 250 YES I said
250 counts of forgery , and receiving stolen property... All Felonies
At the District Justice office all but 6 of these counts were dropped
She applied for ARD again via her public defender eventho she owns a home.
the request was denied..
The Public Defender motion for a Delay... in January ...
Well on 3/ 4 2014 she applied for ARD again.
What is going on... why is she getting speical treatment ....?
Ghod

Canton, OH

#2 Mar 10, 2014
sex
jack

North East, PA

#3 Mar 10, 2014
She paid her garbage bill.
Interested

Erie, PA

#4 Mar 11, 2014
jack wrote:
She paid her garbage bill.
Jack A-- Maria C has not paid her and another person in the block has not paid his
either... so put up or shut up
I Know Who You Are

Erie, PA

#5 Mar 11, 2014
When I read the topic of this post I said to myself this sure sounds like Kathy. Then I thought no it's not her. Well shame on me, she let her true colors come out by responding to Jack. I just want to know how does she do it? How does she know all about someone else's business, not so mush court details but fines and how many times they have filed for ARD. It baffles my mine that she accuses us of bullying and harassment when ....wait for it....she asks for the abuse!
I know How She does it

Erie, PA

#6 Mar 11, 2014
The Unified JUDICIAL
SYSTEM of PENNSYLVANIA
WEB PORTAL This is the web site to look up people's police records go to that site and put in the person's name it will take you a while but you will figure it out and while you are there check out her record too
furbutt

Waterford, PA

#7 Mar 11, 2014
I Know Who You Are wrote:
When I read the topic of this post I said to myself this sure sounds like Kathy. Then I thought no it's not her. Well shame on me, she let her true colors come out by responding to Jack. I just want to know how does she do it? How does she know all about someone else's business, not so mush court details but fines and how many times they have filed for ARD. It baffles my mine that she accuses us of bullying and harassment when ....wait for it....she asks for the abuse!
Maybe in addition to being a nurse she's lawyer.
I know How She does it

Erie, PA

#8 Mar 11, 2014
She think's she is a lot of things, She also thinks she is Better and Smarter then everyone too.Her mind just runs wild. lol She is very nosy.She wants to know everyone's business but yet she gets mad if you know anything about her, She puts all of her business on line and then has the nerve to say that she is being stalked and harassed and bullied.
Interested

Erie, PA

#9 Mar 11, 2014
Idiot it all is open information on the internet.. If you were not so rude and stupid and
was more respectful I would tell you were to look but bull...
I love to know how much is on it about you.....
So This is all public information, that any one with brains can read... of course
the brainless may have a lot more trouble... they do not know if you sit in front
or back of the computer... and their brains look like tiolet paper
Shows I am a lot smarter than you to be able to locate information lame brain idiot
You are likely still read at the Dick and Jane and Spot and Puss level
so stop harassing me
I Know Who You Are

Erie, PA

#10 Mar 11, 2014
Kathy...I don't understand why you are so interested in T.P. Life.why did you feel the need to post all that info. I am sure it doesn't reflect anything on your life. What would you say if I went on the web portal site and posted your criminal offenses on this site? I know that immediately you would post saying that I am harassing you and stalking you. I see no difference in what you just did. Not really sure why I bother with you because you certainly don't take anyone's advice. What is it going to take for you to stop? Maybe a phone call to Robert? I do have your number.
I know how She does it

Erie, PA

#11 Mar 11, 2014
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot it all is open information on the internet.. If you were not so rude and stupid and
was more respectful I would tell you were to look but bull...
I love to know how much is on it about you.....
So This is all public information, that any one with brains can read... of course
the brainless may have a lot more trouble... they do not know if you sit in front
or back of the computer... and their brains look like tiolet paper
Shows I am a lot smarter than you to be able to locate information lame brain idiot
You are likely still read at the Dick and Jane and Spot and Puss level
so stop harassing me
You are so stupid the cats name is Puff not Puss and you can not even spell Toilet how many years were you in the 1st grade???? You are the one that is rude and stupid.So crawl back in your brown bottle
I Know Who You Are

Erie, PA

#12 Mar 11, 2014
Kathy....sigh....I
Please look back on all my post and show me just one that I was rude or disrespectful? Please! Looking back at my post I did make an error. It should have stated why and not how. I know it is public records but I needed to know the why. What was the purpose of posting all the info? Please enlighten us. I will just put it out there...I have no record at all and the only thing that I did wrong was a speeding ticket many years ago, my fault. When I get frustrated reading your posts and how child like your wording is, I remind myself that you are intellectually challenge, so I am not insulted by your words. Read back what you wrote to me and tell me who is disrespectful?
Interested

Erie, PA

#13 Mar 11, 2014
I know How She does it wrote:
She think's she is a lot of things, She also thinks she is Better and Smarter then everyone too.Her mind just runs wild. lol She is very nosy.She wants to know everyone's business but yet she gets mad if you know anything about her, She puts all of her business on line and then has the nerve to say that she is being stalked and harassed and bullied.
YOu are till too stupid to know how to get information off of this website you were given....
Who is calling Who Stupid

Erie, PA

#14 Mar 11, 2014
Interested wrote:
<quoted text>
YOu are till too stupid to know how to get information off of this website you were given....
Are you talking baby talk or is this how you pronounce your words or are you Drunk Really Crazy Kathy Read what you just wrote and you are calling other people stupid Ha Ha
Interested

Erie, PA

#15 Mar 11, 2014
Who is calling Who Stupid wrote:
<quoted text> Are you talking baby talk or is this how you pronounce your words or are you Drunk Really Crazy Kathy Read what you just wrote and you are calling other people stupid Ha Ha
So I forgot the s ... sorry .... but you are still to stupid .and no idiot you may drink all day
and night and do drugs but we do not .... we will drink a couple times a week at home
in the evening ...and we are not DRUGGIES like you are
Interested

Erie, PA

#16 Mar 11, 2014
Who is calling Who Stupid wrote:
<quoted text> Are you talking baby talk or is this how you pronounce your words or are you Drunk Really Crazy Kathy Read what you just wrote and you are calling other people stupid Ha Ha
No winter storm warning issued yet. but again we are smarter than you and will know of it
long before you do on the news.....
I Know Who You Are

Erie, PA

#17 Mar 11, 2014
A woman's initials K.W. has a history of forgery and tampering with written records. She was granted ARD and is still paying her fines...Some other things about her...Jan 27,1949 is her birthday. She married Robert on July 16, 1983 at Luther Memorial Church. She has/had 9 birds and several guinea pigs and she actually met him at Erie Hotline. She lives in her parents house that they left, and lives there with Robert and her brother. Cannot verify it but her neighbors do not like her. She worked as a LPN but may not have been good at her job because she was let go at every one of them but blames it on someone else. Lost her nursing license but blames that on someone else also even tho she was charged with forgery. She loves shopping at Tops and says they love her there. She drives a red sedan that may or may not have front end damage, I can't verify that either way. She likes her beer but only drinks it several times a week. Also loves standing and looking out the front window due to arthritis.

What is going on.....why does she have a special life.....?
Interested

Erie, PA

#18 Mar 11, 2014
Idiot you made a huge mistake giving out personal information about
me on line.... I know that the slim ball slut a-- hole Gail Kemmler
Hoh who supposed husband was Robert Hoh... I doubt it... she was
just a slut...
Maria you are a super sized slut... you are a loser and your son is
is not going to be getting out of Priosn for sure next year.. I will be
filing a complain you are not the proper home to be at...
You are a slim ball... why can't you accept our lovely son...
who father likely been in jail multilple times and it is a public record.
is likely happy you are gone...
You have no right to know my birthday, my age, where I was
married where we met... Thank god Bob does not see this and
he will would take you lights out you f---king drunkard druggie...
How many drugs did your do today slum...
This is war now... and I will be in my glory then you are laying
in your garve...
YOu have over stepped the border ... you will be history slim ball
idiot a-- hole and how many times have you been to the district
justice for issues.... at least 10 more like 12 or 13...
so grow up.or should I say die of cancer slut
Interested

Erie, PA

#19 Mar 11, 2014
A woman's initials K.W. has a history of forgery and tampering with written records. She was granted ARD and is still paying her fines...Some other things about her...Jan 27,1949 is her birthday. She married Robert on July 16, 1983 at Luther Memorial Church. She has/had 9 birds and several guinea pigs and she actually met him at Erie Hotline. She lives in her parents house that they left, and lives there with Robert and her brother. Cannot verify it but her neighbors do not like her. She worked as a LPN but may not have been good at her job because she was let go at every one of them but blames it on someone else. Lost her nursing license but blames that on someone else also even tho she was charged with forgery. She loves shopping at Tops and says they love her there. She drives a red sedan that may or may not have front end damage, I can't verify that either way. She likes her beer but only drinks it several times a week. Also loves standing and looking out the front window due to arthritis.
What is going on.....why does she have a special life.....?
You are dead meat now you o had no right to put personal information on the internet
about me... YOu have not seen the end of this yet
furbutt

Waterford, PA

#20 Mar 11, 2014
Chick fight! Pull her shirt off!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Unions 19 min Bye 14
Evening fun in Erie 40 min Pleasure after bu... 19
repeal and whatever 46 min Lol 6
Proposed McDowell Ice Arena 1 hr Lion 34
Board certified pidoritist 1 hr Art O 5
Why do Blacks say axe instead of ask 1 hr Tashonniquah 22
"Jeans" Erie High ?? 1 hr Eastside Patrol 7
UE telling GE workers they may bring other pro... 7 hr buhbye 44
Mercyhurst prep football spits in the face of t... 8 hr Truth 75
ServErie II : Where Is The Black Community Mon Ziggy 24