ECP Warden Retires
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jason

North Olmsted, OH

#1 Sep 26, 2013
I am curious to see how many people are going to start singing about how many things were swept under the rug when one of the good ole boys was the warden?? How much did Grossman really know about his buddy? How many people are still there (and because they were the wardens friends) should have been gone a long time ago? How many people were asked to keep their mouth shut so that the warden could just retire and collect his pension. What a shame that so many things the warden should have known and taken care of just weren't because he was too damn lazy and was just marking off the days to retirement. Grossman is to blame just as much because of the boys club. Sutter is going to start cleaning house! Everyone better put on their big boy pants and start holding their breath! It's coming....
Sauce

Erie, PA

#2 Sep 27, 2013
And how much is it going to cost again, when taxes are raised to clean house. Kathy please keep an eye on this. No more money in that money pit.
Zugzwang

Erie, PA

#3 Sep 27, 2013
Sauce wrote:
And how much is it going to cost again, when taxes are raised to clean house. Kathy please keep an eye on this. No more money in that money pit.
The house is never truly cleaned. the dirt is simply hidden somewhere else.
Autumn

Erie, PA

#4 Sep 27, 2013
Place is top heavy, Always was. To many chiefs and not enough indians.
bro

Edinboro, PA

#5 Sep 27, 2013
At least it helped bring about the downfall of the biggest as shole of them all, aka Barry Grossman. Go enjoy your retirementwithyour hero Billy ballgrabber Garvey. Good riddance.
ex warden

Erie, PA

#6 Sep 28, 2013
I have a nice pension and I am looking forward to spending taxpayer money till I die. Meanwhile, you all can keep posting on topix in your petulant, useless fury. I have it good and won't be offering any apologies.
Jason

North Olmsted, OH

#7 Sep 29, 2013
ex warden wrote:
I have a nice pension and I am looking forward to spending taxpayer money till I die. Meanwhile, you all can keep posting on topix in your petulant, useless fury. I have it good and won't be offering any apologies.
Well then business as usual for you, do nothing, bury your head, hang out with the Good Ole' Boys Club and collect money.
TaxPayer

Erie, PA

#8 Sep 29, 2013
Why not just throw money at the problem like county council. Are we the only posters up this early.
ex warden

Erie, PA

#9 Sep 29, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then business as usual for you, do nothing, bury your head, hang out with the Good Ole' Boys Club and collect money.
You wish you had it as nice as me. Too bad you frigging douche bag.
Autumn

Erie, PA

#10 Sep 29, 2013
ex warden wrote:
<quoted text> You wish you had it as nice as me. Too bad you frigging douche bag.
You will learn to post nice or double D will find you. Then what.
Really

North Olmsted, OH

#11 Sep 30, 2013
ex warden wrote:
<quoted text> You wish you had it as nice as me. Too bad you frigging douche bag.
Hmmm..what goes around comes around you frigging douche. Keep you head stuck up Grossman's fat butt.
ex warden

Erie, PA

#12 Sep 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm..what goes around comes around you frigging douche. Keep you head stuck up Grossman's fat butt.
I have benefits you could only wish for. All you haters have been too stupid to set up a cushy retirement for yourselves. Keep paying your taxes and I will keep cashing checks. It's good for me and I am at the point where I don't give a shit about any of you. I won and you haters can't do a thing about it.
Autumn

Erie, PA

#13 Sep 30, 2013
ex warden wrote:
<quoted text> I have benefits you could only wish for. All you haters have been too stupid to set up a cushy retirement for yourselves. Keep paying your taxes and I will keep cashing checks. It's good for me and I am at the point where I don't give a shit about any of you. I won and you haters can't do a thing about it.
I will pray for you.
ex warden

Erie, PA

#14 Sep 30, 2013
Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>I will pray for you.
Thanks.
CRANK

Erie, PA

#15 Oct 1, 2013
And now we get the bill. A proposal for a million dollars to pay for 19 additional prison workers. Lets see....
$1,000,000.00 divided by 19 =$52,631.57
Beats flipping burgers.
tommy chong

Erie, PA

#16 Oct 1, 2013
CRANK wrote:
And now we get the bill. A proposal for a million dollars to pay for 19 additional prison workers. Lets see....
Beats flipping burgers.
One more reason to legalize the weed. Even an old bastard like you should get on board for that.
Taxpayer

Erie, PA

#17 Oct 1, 2013
CRANK wrote:
Beats flipping burgers.
See told you throw money at it. Now lets see whats it really going to cost. All that seems to be missing is the good old boy thing they cant seem to get off their necks.Thought that doubling the new dep. warden was the last of it. First get them take the small pill, than give them the big pill.(Them) taxpayers.Kathy make it all go away, By the first of the year it may be to late.
Al Gore

Erie, PA

#18 Oct 1, 2013
CRANK wrote:
Beats flipping burgers.
That place has alwaye been a money pit. Here we go Blah Blah Barry, More lies.Bet you the 19 new positions are already spoken for. Whats that song Just some good old boys.
Autumn

Erie, PA

#19 Oct 1, 2013
No way that they get 1,000,000.00 to throw at that place.
CRANK

Erie, PA

#20 Oct 2, 2013
Autumn wrote:
No way that they get 1,000,000.00 to throw at that place.
You sure about that? Barry claimed he could do it without raising property tax rates. That's all council seems to ever care about. Of course whether he can actually do it or not is another thing. Simply raise the revenue projection to present a balanced proposal and then let the next county executive deal with any shortfall. Sounds like an Erie plan to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
laughlin: fall down drunk in hburg 5 min Girl crush 45
chautauqua ave crime watchers keep ur eyes open 15 min justsayin 4
Sexual Harassment 18 min What Happened 21
convicted PA politician gets massive pension 36 min civics lesson 9
Conner McDavid's ice rink 1 hr Catalde 46
Child predator Roy Moore loses Alabama Senate race 3 hr Walter 15
Carrie Lee Magoon 3 hr Calling the Shot 2
Fire Trucks For Erie - Paid by Who ? 5 hr Iceberg Slim 38
DECEMBER 11th. Tue Adjust 61

Erie Jobs