Free utilities
Withheld

Canton, OH

#23 Dec 26, 2013
Are you the kind of man you want your son to be! Do you tell him daddy makes the taxpayers pay our bills? What a role model! Your parents must be so proud! NOT! Loser
Haaaaaaaaa

Canton, OH

#24 Dec 27, 2013
Jennie Bone blew me!
Withheld

London, UK

#25 Dec 27, 2013
You can use my screen name but you're still the same person having a bitter conversation with yourself.
Bitter

Canton, OH

#26 Dec 27, 2013
Withheld wrote:
You can use my screen name but you're still the same person having a bitter conversation with yourself.
You are a bunch of lowlifes! Ryan will lose!
Can I have more

Canton, OH

#27 Dec 27, 2013
I saw Ben on the news! They interviewed him. I may go visit him on interchange road today.
Eric

Canton, OH

#28 Dec 27, 2013
Bitter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a bunch of lowlifes! Ryan will lose!
Ryan will win by more than 5,000 votes.
Laughable

Canton, OH

#29 Dec 27, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text> Ryan will win by more than 5,000 votes.
How do you figure? Oh..I forgot Johnny hands out free beers to bums to vote for him. Maybe they'll get the same treatment as your bum cousin and live like they are important and suck off the government. I wonder if his kids have Obama phones
Withheld

London, UK

#30 Dec 27, 2013
Laughable wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you figure? Oh..I forgot Johnny hands out free beers to bums to vote for him. Maybe they'll get the same treatment as your bum cousin and live like they are important and suck off the government. I wonder if his kids have Obama phones
You're still pathetic, even under your laughable screen name.
Laughable

Canton, OH

#31 Dec 27, 2013
Withheld wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck it Bizzarro! I know that's who you are! Anyone that wasn't a Bizzarro wouldn't agree with them living in a rich neighborhood and be sucking off the government! Clearly you and I have different opinions of what pathetic is!
Laughable

Canton, OH

#32 Dec 27, 2013
Withheld wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you suck off the government too
Withheld

Erie, PA

#33 Dec 27, 2013
Withheld wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic would define your response. Put some effort into your next attempt moron
MORON

Canton, OH

#34 Dec 27, 2013
Withheld wrote:
<quoted text> Pathetic would define your response. Put some effort into your next attempt moron
Do you always reply to your own comments?
You all suck off the government! That's why you wanted your little homo in office
Withheld

London, UK

#35 Dec 28, 2013
MORON wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you always reply to your own comments?
You all suck off the government! That's why you wanted your little homo in office
The first name you've used on here that has fit you. Well done, moron - your mom should be proud.
Scum

Kingston, PA

#36 Dec 28, 2013
Is he related to angel pretty sure she does the same thing
Withheld

Westlake, OH

#37 Dec 28, 2013
Withheld wrote:
<quoted text>
The first name you've used on here that has fit you. Well done, moron - your mom should be proud.
Is your mom proud of you? Walk up the steps to the first floor and find out for us MORON.
Lol

Canton, OH

#38 Dec 28, 2013
Withheld wrote:
<quoted text> Is your mom proud of you? Walk up the steps to the first floor and find out for us MORON.
I'd be more proud of a moron than a crook!
Withheld

Westlake, OH

#39 Dec 28, 2013
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be more proud of a moron than a crook!
Please tell us that you actually didn't think before you posted that comment. What a loser.
Lol

Canton, OH

#40 Dec 28, 2013
Withheld wrote:
<quoted text> Please tell us that you actually didn't think before you posted that comment. What a loser.
How am I the loser when your family member is living like he's a somebody and is sucking off the government? He probably bought gifts with his access card! I looked up loser it said Bizzarro
Scum

Kingston, PA

#41 Dec 28, 2013
Maybe it's a Yates thing because angel Yates has been living off the system for a long time
Fact

Canton, OH

#43 Jan 1, 2014
The Yates are scum!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sunflower Club Question 4 min Euchre 5
Plumber question 6 min Joe the Plumber 7
GE will leave Erie in 2020 21 min Just saying 3
Body Cameras at ECP 28 min Avalon 23
GE UE Talks suddenly going bad. 39 min GeneSimmonswillkissu 41
GE UE negotiation deadline looming 49 min Warren Buffet 20
GE employee with a question 1 hr Jimmy 4
Steelers deserve to lose 1 hr EEO 26
GE's proposal , Will it be voted on? 1 hr led 25
Apparently I'm raising a racist 2 hr eeo 41