Next Last
amber one

Erie, PA

#1 Jun 26, 2014
cops can protect and serve as they are supposed to or they can be idiots
D Duke

Meadville, PA

#2 Jun 27, 2014
One of the questions on cop applications- Are you an a__hole? If you don't check yes, you are not going to get hired
EASTSIDE ELWAY

Joplin, MO

#3 Jun 27, 2014
Having worked in law enforcement I can well understand the frustration the men & women in blue face. Yes, it is true there are some police officers who never should have become a police officer but by & large the vast majority are well trained & disciplined professionals who handle a very tough job every day.
One thing which amazes me in coming to this web site is just how many low information people the Erie area has. It then is expected I guess the preponderance of idiocy which is evident in so many posts here.
Goat Ceese

Beaver, PA

#4 Jun 27, 2014
D Duke wrote:
One of the questions on cop applications- Are you an a__hole? If you don't check yes, you are not going to get hired
Spoken like a true criminal. Don't break the law and you never have to deal with the Police. Whattaphukinmoron!!
Judge Fadt

Erie, PA

#5 Jun 27, 2014
EASTSIDE ELWAY wrote:
Having worked in law enforcement I can well understand the frustration the men & women in blue face. Yes, it is true there are some police officers who never should have become a police officer but by & large the vast majority are well trained & disciplined professionals who handle a very tough job every day.
One thing which amazes me in coming to this web site is just how many low information people the Erie area has. It then is expected I guess the preponderance of idiocy which is evident in so many posts here.
It is always nice to hear from a cellmate.
jakyl

Erie, PA

#6 Jun 27, 2014
cops break the law just like everyone else,Ive known and socialized with many of them. Cmon guys when theres no damage and no one gets hurt,give a guy break sometimes,I have lost all respect for police because I showed a cop the utmost respect and he did not care -he just had to have one more notch in his belt
johnq

North East, PA

#7 Jun 27, 2014
Goat Ceese wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true criminal. Don't break the law and you never have to deal with the Police. Whattaphukinmoron!!
You fail to understand cops waste much of their time on the innocent due to suspicion and a need to justify their pay check. I have been pulled over for weaving around pot holes, for sitting in my car at work, set up with a school bus driver with a school cop in toe that likes to flip the door open as you pass in amber it goes to red, I even went jail because of a bungled investigation , so the system decided the best way out was for me to take the hit. A crime can occur anywhere you are at any time and you will see what I mean.No one is safe when they own the system, they protect themselves first, its us against them
knot true

Erie, PA

#8 Jun 28, 2014
Goat Ceese wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken like a true criminal. Don't break the law and you never have to deal with the Police. Whattaphukinmoron!!
Even if you are clean all you have to do is be accused of a crime by another and you will have to deal with the police, you rapist.
roliegh

Erie, PA

#9 Jun 29, 2014
some cops ,when they file charges ,valid or not, just don't realize the effects on ones personal life and famiy. the opinion expressed by a police officer can make or break someone
Goat Cheese

Beaver, PA

#11 Jun 30, 2014
johnq wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to understand cops waste much of their time on the innocent due to suspicion and a need to justify their pay check. I have been pulled over for weaving around pot holes, for sitting in my car at work, set up with a school bus driver with a school cop in toe that likes to flip the door open as you pass in amber it goes to red, I even went jail because of a bungled investigation , so the system decided the best way out was for me to take the hit. A crime can occur anywhere you are at any time and you will see what I mean.No one is safe when they own the system, they protect themselves first, its us against them
" I even went jail ". Just like I said moron..........don't get in trouble and you won't have to deal with the Police.
screwedrepublic

Erie, PA

#12 Jun 30, 2014
I had a friend pulled over for failure to maintain his lane on a country dirt road full of potholes. He was only trying to miss the bigger holes and was doing all of about 10 miles an hour.
Then when the cop came up to the window my friends says "what is up bud?". The young kid cop yells at him "you will call me officer xxxxxxxx or sir". That is when this traffic stop went downhill.

So he gets hauled out of the truck, searched (him and the truck), hauled to Lawrence Park and screwed with for hours. In the end he is taken back to his truck (which the cops just left on the side of the road) after about 6 hours and released without being ticketed or anything.
Crime must be at a real low these days. It really makes me feel safe that they have the time to screw with someone for 6 hours or so that was only trying to avoid potholes in a poorly maintained back country road.

So, a warning to all:
Do not attempt to miss those potholes.
champale chlamydia

Port Clinton, OH

#13 Jun 30, 2014
Cops...like politiicians have a severe character defect that draws them to these careers....scsry and twisted individuals
rong strategie

Erie, PA

#14 Jun 30, 2014
screwedrepublic wrote:
I had a friend pulled over for failure to maintain his lane on a country dirt road full of potholes. He was only trying to miss the bigger holes and was doing all of about 10 miles an hour.
Then when the cop came up to the window my friends says "what is up bud?". The young kid cop yells at him "you will call me officer xxxxxxxx or sir". That is when this traffic stop went downhill.
So he gets hauled out of the truck, searched (him and the truck), hauled to Lawrence Park and screwed with for hours. In the end he is taken back to his truck (which the cops just left on the side of the road) after about 6 hours and released without being ticketed or anything.
Crime must be at a real low these days. It really makes me feel safe that they have the time to screw with someone for 6 hours or so that was only trying to avoid potholes in a poorly maintained back country road.
So, a warning to all:
Do not attempt to miss those potholes.
Nup. Run out of the range of the dash cam then beat that toad unconscious. It'd be hard for him to testify since he was out. Glad to speak on behalf of cops needing to be trained, independent observers rather than power mongers. The latter deserved to be KTFO IMO.
johnq

North East, PA

#15 Jun 30, 2014
Goat Cheese wrote:
<quoted text>" I even went jail ". Just like I said moron..........don't get in trouble and you won't have to deal with the Police.
Hey retard if you think Lee Oswald was guilty or a rare example you are a moron, thats what I am talking about . Just be a victim of a witch hunt and you will see unbelievable corruption and they will burn you to hide it, you did NOTHING WRONG THEY DID! Get it now?
Goat Cheese

Beaver, PA

#16 Jul 1, 2014
johnq wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retard if you think Lee Oswald was guilty or a rare example you are a moron, thats what I am talking about . Just be a victim of a witch hunt and you will see unbelievable corruption and they will burn you to hide it, you did NOTHING WRONG THEY DID! Get it now?
Obviously there was reasonable suspicion to look at your silly ass to begin with which means you run with or are associated with criminals. You lay with dogs, you get fleas!!
johnq

North East, PA

#17 Jul 1, 2014
Goat Cheese wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously there was reasonable suspicion to look at your silly ass to begin with which means you run with or are associated with criminals. You lay with dogs, you get fleas!!
Sure like you are wearing a red shirt and driving a white car on any street in USA where someone else did something, that makes you a dog?? NO I Ithink that makes you a pig cop if you tap his phone search his house and harrass him illegally and then deny your crime when the whole thing flops and you are on the hook.
motlymiss

Erie, PA

#18 Jul 1, 2014
geez will all you hpocrits stop giving the lecture about doing nothing wrong.Police and all of us make the wrong decisions sometimes if no one got hurt give someone a break someday it might be you or your kids in some trouble, would you want someone to help them or sock them with charges that may ruin their chance at a career ,and relationship with family and friends .unfortunately there are some cops who focus Only on the top gun award I hope the lights behind you are those of one of the better cops good luck
tom

Youngstown, OH

#19 Jul 1, 2014
Anyone know if ofcr. Nicolas benoskiz (last name) spelled wrong is a good cop or bad one?
knot true

Erie, PA

#20 Jul 1, 2014
motlymiss wrote:
geez will all you hpocrits stop giving the lecture about doing nothing wrong.Police and all of us make the wrong decisions sometimes if no one got hurt give someone a break someday it might be you or your kids in some trouble, would you want someone to help them or sock them with charges that may ruin their chance at a career ,and relationship with family and friends .unfortunately there are some cops who focus Only on the top gun award I hope the lights behind you are those of one of the better cops good luck
Anyone with sense knows tough guy cops are really weak men who probably wear their wife's pajama's to bed.
motlymiss

Erie, PA

#21 Jul 1, 2014
yep even cops will tell you the tough guy cops are for the most part cowards or bullies hiding behind a badge maybe anry at the world because they have a wee little .........(well you know)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie teachers union president tell teachers " d... 13 min Those Fools 18
Wall jumpers 15 min screwed by the man 4
Donald Trump gets 1238 19 min screwed by the man 12
The American dream 21 min screwed by the man 3
Ryan Bizzarro's First Term Accomplishments (Oct '14) 26 min Selfies 148
Who did the most damage to Erie? 28 min Nasty 23
News Pat Howard: Failures by DevelopErie leave Erie ... 43 min Taxpayer 90
So they're thinking about closing all city high... 3 hr Taxpayer 105
GE re-invent Erie plant 4 hr Stop crying 19
G.E Please tell us the truth. 10 hr led 107