5 Shooting in Erie
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
soasoas111

South Dayton, NY

#1 Oct 31, 2011
committed by african americans again this weekend.

So far two have been arrested...

Tareek Hanner and a Jameele Williams.

Nice job Erie black community...keep it up.

Seriously the east side should be bulldozed.
Achoo

Erie, PA

#2 Oct 31, 2011
soasoas111 wrote:
Seriously the east side should be bulldozed.
Why, so the shooters can move to the west side?

Here's some toilet paper, wipe your brain. Racist dork.
soasoas111

South Dayton, NY

#3 Oct 31, 2011
Its not racist to state fact.

the fact is the overwhelming majority or violent crime in erie pa is committed by african americans.

Of that violent crime an overwhelming amount of it is committed on the east side. Specifically in the ASH and WALLACE areas.

Please tell me where this is wrong.
Achoo

Erie, PA

#4 Oct 31, 2011
soasoas111 wrote:
Its not racist to state fact.
the fact is the overwhelming majority or violent crime in erie pa is committed by african americans.
Of that violent crime an overwhelming amount of it is committed on the east side. Specifically in the ASH and WALLACE areas.
Please tell me where this is wrong.
Implying the entire black community is responsible is wrong and you know it.

The only thing I hate more than a racist, is a racist who hides behind semantic loopholes to appear matter-of-fact. You're not only a racist, you're a coward.
The Racist

Erie, PA

#5 Oct 31, 2011
It's so good not to be black!!!
soasoas111

South Dayton, NY

#6 Oct 31, 2011
Achoo wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I hate more than a racist, is a racist who hides behind semantic loopholes to appear matter-of-fact. You're not only a racist, you're a coward.
this is an African American issue that can only be solved in that community.

I dont blame all blacks for this...its just a sad statement to what has happened to the erie black community. Until they want to change it it never will.

the fact is the East side is very scary to walk though in many parts.
soasoas111

South Dayton, NY

#7 Oct 31, 2011
Achoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And instead of debating a topic all you do in name call. thats doesn not really say much for you or your comments when you cannot refute them other than to name call.
hymen

Wakeman, OH

#9 Oct 31, 2011
they need to pick up the pace and improve their aim... 5 in a weekend isnt nearly enough
Mario Bagnoni

Erie, PA

#10 Oct 31, 2011
If those blaeks keep it up, the city will be a nice place to live again. I propose an ordnance requiring all police and fire / ambulance vehicles to NOT sure the Relco lights, and they also must drive 10 MPH below tho posted speed limit and stop at all red lights when responding to a shooting or stabbing in the City of Erie. All in favor................
Achoo

Erie, PA

#11 Oct 31, 2011
soasoas111 wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, you'd better get to work on solving the meth problem.*White* community issue, you know.
Achoo

Erie, PA

#12 Oct 31, 2011
soasoas111 wrote:
<quoted text>
thats doesn not really say much for you
That sentence says it all for you.
Knuckles O Toole

Erie, PA

#13 Oct 31, 2011
Achoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, so the shooters can move to the west side?
Here's some toilet paper, wipe your brain. Racist dork.
You typify the black and white trash liberal mentality. Blacks shooting the city up ..no problem to a pea brain like you. Someone calling out their community ...oooo a racist. You're a total piece of crap.
Achoo

Erie, PA

#15 Oct 31, 2011
Knuckles O Toole wrote:
<quoted text>
You typify the black and white trash liberal mentality. Blacks shooting the city up ..no problem to a pea brain like you. Someone calling out their community ...oooo a racist. You're a total piece of crap.
When are you going to get to work on that meth problem in your community, whitey?
Achoo

Erie, PA

#16 Oct 31, 2011
When are white people going to start addressing the wholesale blatant theft going on in the banking industry?

Here, count how many shades of white you see in this pic of bank CEOs before Congress:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Dvyj2Oiogqs/TnKWd4q...

I mean, are all white people thieves and liars? Come on, white community, start policing your own!
soasoas111

South Dayton, NY

#17 Oct 31, 2011
Achoo wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case, you'd better get to work on solving the meth problem.*White* community issue, you know.
You think there is a much bigger issue with guys in titusville doing meth than with the gun violence that is going on in the city of erie...mostly done by black youths.

You have your head in the sand.
soasoas111

South Dayton, NY

#18 Oct 31, 2011
Honestly though where is the Mayor on this issues as well.

he is another one that is totally useless.
Achoo

Erie, PA

#19 Oct 31, 2011
soasoas111 wrote:
<quoted text>
You think there is a much bigger issue with guys in titusville doing meth than with the gun violence that is going on in the city of erie...mostly done by black youths.
You have your head in the sand.
Meth kills people. White people cook meth. Get to work.
What

Erie, PA

#20 Oct 31, 2011
soasoas111 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont blame all blacks for this...its just a sad statement to what has happened to the erie black community. Until they want to change it it never will.
the fact is the East side is very scary to walk though in many parts.
I don't agree with you on much but I have to say I agree with you on this topic. It's an obvious problem. All you have to do is read the paper or watch the Erie nightly news. It seems like everyday there's a crime committed on the East side and obviously you can tell who is committing the crimes more often than not.
stranger

United States

#21 Oct 31, 2011
three of the shootings took place on the west side. one of them at a popular mcdonald's restaurant. FACTS people. east side has nothing to do with it you cowards!
soasoas111

South Dayton, NY

#23 Oct 31, 2011
How many shooting have been done on Ash or Wallace streets this year?

Even when shootings do not occur on the East side but somewhere downtown, look at the address of the shooter.

All of us as a community need something to be done about this. Its has to start in the black community.

The mayor though needs to get his head out of the sand as well and start to address the issue here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why isnt Ricky Wright and mail order wife in jail? 52 min Anonymous 17
Erie School District jobs 58 min J Barker 15
African American Names 1 hr cheetos 9
Dealerships Employees Busted 1 hr Truth 12
GE Negotiations 1 hr Back door Bob 142
Eastside homicide 1 hr Jerry 13
Hillary screwed Bernie 3 hr Regular Reader 13
WJET 24 5PM News cast! Jill mcCormick.. 19 hr Erie Professional 18

Erie Jobs

More from around the web