Review: Zaris Tattoos

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Random

Ashtabula, OH

#1 Aug 28, 2010
Anybody have any experiences with these guys? I've heard good and bad. Saw the pics they have on myspace and not really impressed by the samples but maybe they just haven't had time to update. All I do know is that they are relatively inexpensive compared to other shops around Erie, but I don't know if they are trying to do volume to make up the cost difference or the tattoo's just are not quite up to par. Does the old adage still hold true "Cheap tattoos aren't good and Good tattoo's aren't cheap"
Squeek

Edinboro, PA

#2 Aug 28, 2010
Who cares tattoos are a waste of money and they generally look bad.
Who Do

Erie, PA

#3 Aug 29, 2010
How about the tattoo my balls on yur face. I think that is a great one yur a dumb azzz!!!

“Loving my life”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 29, 2010
I have never heard of Zaris. I get all of my tattoos at BayCity on E12th st. I don't think they are that expensive. I have gotten a couple of piercings done at a couple of other places and was not happy at all with them. The person who has done all of my tattoos is Stumpy. He does a really good job. My sisters goes to Fat Pat, but I don't know where he is working now. He does a good job.
Knuckles O Toole

Erie, PA

#5 Aug 29, 2010
Proud Wife 07 wrote:
I have never heard of Zaris. I get all of my tattoos at BayCity on E12th st. I don't think they are that expensive. I have gotten a couple of piercings done at a couple of other places and was not happy at all with them. The person who has done all of my tattoos is Stumpy. He does a really good job. My sisters goes to Fat Pat, but I don't know where he is working now. He does a good job.
I came on here just to say how cool it would be to have your wife post under the name "Proud Wife". That is cool.

Oddly, I used to live next to Stumpy and wifey and Aniken. Always good neighbors to me. Was to get a tat but as good tatmasters do, he said come back if you're sure.(I think they say that to all the imbibers. Good call.) Still might though as they worked up a very cool, very personalized tat for me.

Actually, I'll let you make the call :0 Tat or no tat at this point in the game?
cheetos

United States

#6 Aug 29, 2010
Only if it's a cheeto :).
Personally no...
Knuckles O Toole

Erie, PA

#7 Aug 29, 2010
cheetos wrote:
Only if it's a cheeto :).
Personally no...
Dude, when we finally meet I am so going to leave a "splatoo" on your face. All apologies. But that was too good of a line not to use ;)
cheetos

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2010
Knuckles O Toole wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, when we finally meet I am so going to leave a "splatoo" on your face. All apologies. But that was too good of a line not to use ;)
In your creepy little dreams. Maybe you shold get a tat. Something in binary. Then you wouldn't feel so bad when people look at you strange.
Knuckles O Toole

Erie, PA

#9 Aug 29, 2010
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
In your creepy little dreams. Maybe you shold get a tat. Something in binary. Then you wouldn't feel so bad when people look at you strange.
Re: tat? Let's just say I've never been called Stumpy.(Though I have been described as "full of shit" a time or three ;)

Re: whatever...

cheetos

United States

#10 Aug 29, 2010
Knuckles O Toole wrote:
<quoted text>
Re: Though I have been described as "full of shit" a time or three ;)
Dude, What's with the Re:
And you know I love the Lizard King!

Re: just had to leave the "full of shit" up here
Knuckles O Toole

Erie, PA

#11 Aug 29, 2010
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
You may have picked up on my retardedness.(If not...whew! I got nothin' after that.)

Here's my offer: Wanna be my internet girlfriend? Snoochie Boochies!
Knuckles O Toole

Erie, PA

#12 Aug 29, 2010
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gurlfren, this video only shows the album cover but the song Gypsy is haunting to me.(BTW, my Mother was born in Gipsy, PA. That makes me a gipsy. That bad boy thing's work'en eh gurl? ;)

Hey. If we're going to be internet relationals, we gotta share because sharing is caring. For example, what are you wearing? ;)

Enjoy.

“Loving my life”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#13 Aug 30, 2010
Knuckles O Toole wrote:
<quoted text>
I came on here just to say how cool it would be to have your wife post under the name "Proud Wife". That is cool.
Oddly, I used to live next to Stumpy and wifey and Aniken. Always good neighbors to me. Was to get a tat but as good tatmasters do, he said come back if you're sure.(I think they say that to all the imbibers. Good call.) Still might though as they worked up a very cool, very personalized tat for me.
Actually, I'll let you make the call :0 Tat or no tat at this point in the game?
Thanks on my screen name. I'm very proud to be married to my husband he's a good guy. Now, only if I could get him to take out the trash he would be perfect LOL

Stumpy does very good work. He is also very nice. The whole time he was doing my tats, he would ake "are you ok" " do you need to take a brake" etc. He talked to me the whole time. I'll will admit, when I got my first tat, I was scared to death! I don't like needles, but Stumpy made me feel very comfortable. I use to go to school with his wife at FLB. She was nice. We were the outcasts LOL
On you getting a tat, the thing I can say is think long and hard before you do because a tat is for life. If you do choose to get one, I say go to Stumpy.
cheetos

United States

#14 Aug 30, 2010
Knuckles O Toole wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey gurlfren, this video only shows the album cover but the song Gypsy is haunting to me.(BTW, my Mother was born in Gipsy, PA. That makes me a gipsy. That bad boy thing's work'en eh gurl? ;)
Hey. If we're going to be internet relationals, we gotta share because sharing is caring. For example, what are you wearing? ;)
Enjoy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y99cd4BIL6QXX
Have you considered moving to Blue Ball? And you need a more intellectual relationship with someone the the Lady K. She sounds like a hoot!

Just wondering, you wouldn't happen to live in your parents basment?

And just for the record, I'm wearing a my favorite christmas sweater, shorts and moon boots eating a popsicle. lol (not really)
Gentleman O Toole

United States

#15 Aug 30, 2010
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you considered moving to Blue Ball? And you need a more intellectual relationship with someone the the Lady K. She sounds like a hoot!
Just wondering, you wouldn't happen to live in your parents basment?
And just for the record, I'm wearing a my favorite christmas sweater, shorts and moon boots eating a popsicle. lol (not really)
Actually, I'm living in your attic. That's not a problem is it?

How many licks does it take to get to the center? Oh, never mind. That's Tootsie Pops, not Popsicles.

I had you more for the Moo Moo wearin', cowboy boot likin' Metamucil eatin' type of gal. Just my type!
cheetos

United States

#16 Aug 30, 2010
Gentleman O Toole wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm living in your attic. That's not a problem is it?
How many licks does it take to get to the center? Oh, never mind. That's Tootsie Pops, not Popsicles.
I had you more for the Moo Moo wearin', cowboy boot likin' Metamucil eatin' type of gal. Just my type!
Have you seen Osma Bin Laden, I think he's hiding behind the Chirstmas stuff. My moo-moos happen to be in the pasture and my boots by the back door.

So, what are you wearing.....sweatpants,sandals with socks, eating limburger cheese? Is that the smell in my attic? And keep it down up there, tell BK not to hurt you so much. All the screaming is keeping me awake.
Time for my Metamucil, got to keep all this shit flowing as usaual!
Actually

Waterford, PA

#17 Aug 30, 2010
Gentleman O Toole wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm living in your attic.
Actually I checked my attic and didn't find you or any of your stuff up there, actually. You say you're living in my attic ? What's your source ?
cheetos

United States

#18 Aug 30, 2010
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I checked my attic and didn't find you or any of your stuff up there, actually. You say you're living in my attic ? What's your source ?
Actually, it's MY attic. Get your own attic creeper, and
leave mine alone!
Knuckles O Toole

Erie, PA

#19 Aug 30, 2010
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
leave mine alone!
Well, actually Actually should check his attic as well. The wet spots are a dead giveaway. Although as I get older it's more like baby powder that comes out. I trust you Cheese Puffs...was that TMI?
Knuckles O Toole

Erie, PA

#20 Aug 30, 2010
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
leave mine alone!
He's a clever little spud. My sentence started with "Actually I'm living in your attic". As LadyK would tell him, he's just crying out for attention. She'd also probably tell him to repent or feel rightful torture justice due to his retardedness for wanting to be God. Yep. I thank she must have a "wanna be God" divining rod cuz she sure can pickum out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UE telling GE workers they may bring other pro... 2 min Union Member 67
Evening fun in Erie 9 min Pleasure after bu... 22
Rolling doubles at GE Erie 10 min B10 26 60 all 1
A question for feminists 16 min my2cents 5
Shooting in North East PA 37 min local nra rube 24
Trump throws transgenders out of military 59 min T Gonzo 12
Floater identified 1 hr Lou Tullio 26
Mayor Joe says no to grant money 1 hr Truth 15
ServErie Effort: What a Joke! 9 hr Dr Jimmy Barker 43
Mercyhurst prep football spits in the face of t... 10 hr Prep state champs 76