Dionne Jordan
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Bounty Hunter

Erie, PA

#1 Nov 1, 2013
May your soul rot in hell. One by one your gang will join you.
Dug Smitty

Erie, PA

#2 Nov 1, 2013
Thanks Dionne - you saved us a lot of money.
cheetos

United States

#3 Nov 1, 2013
You had better snap it up Mr. Bounty Hunter, the holidays are coming soon which means purse snatchings and beating up defenseless old ladies.
Operator

Erie, PA

#4 Nov 1, 2013
One less thug terrorizing Erie. Well done, EPD!
Bounty Hunter

Erie, PA

#5 Nov 1, 2013
Time to use the street sweeper. NO MORE CRIME IN ERIE... The streets will will be a river of red, and all of your gang will either run, or have a room at the ECP. No one will care and look the other way.
Bounty Hunter

Erie, PA

#6 Nov 1, 2013
cheetos wrote:
You had better snap it up Mr. Bounty Hunter, the holidays are coming soon which means purse snatchings and beating up defenseless old ladies.
There will no thugs to do any... I say lets have open season on gang bangers.
No great lose

Erie, PA

#7 Nov 1, 2013
One more person off welfare, sad part is likely has
multiple kids with upteen sluts and they will all
get Social Security till they are 18 years old.
This is Wrong Wrong Wrong. you father was a peice
of Crap should be dead...
NO loss to the world
So don't do a sob story what a wonderful person
he was in his death notice..
He was CRAP and he is where he belong- HELL
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#8 Nov 1, 2013
You people are sick. On the exterior, you might be "upstanding" citizens but underneath you are just as worthless as you claim others to be.
badsushi

Erie, PA

#9 Nov 1, 2013
thissitesucks wrote:
You people are sick. On the exterior, you might be "upstanding" citizens but underneath you are just as worthless as you claim others to be.
That is the beauty of this country,I am free to be me.
But that being said,I dont rob banks,sell drugs,get young
white girls knocked up for da money or strong arm rob little kids and old people for their cash.I dont live in squauler and have a big screen or a new SUV,my kids go to bed clean and dont shit on the floor in the living room.My dogs are well fed and they dont just be around to guard my sheeet. You are just as worthless as Die-On as well.
cheetos

United States

#10 Nov 1, 2013
thissitesucks wrote:
You people are sick. On the exterior, you might be "upstanding" citizens but underneath you are just as worthless as you claim others to be.
You're god damn right we're "upstanding" citizens, and don't you forget it the next time one of your lowlife friends waves a gun in a innocent tellers face demanding an "upstanding" citizens money that they have never worked a day for!
tyred

Erie, PA

#11 Nov 1, 2013
I have said it before: Erie cannot afford crime, be it black crime, white crime, or any colour crime.

Things are bad enough.
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#12 Nov 1, 2013
If I am worthless because I don't take satisfaction in someone losing their life, then I AM WORTHLESS! Better to be that, then to be whatever you are. You are no better then the "thugs" that you rant about, you are just better at hiding your hatefulness underneath a smug sense of self-righteousness. Your hatefulness is no less destructive than the crimes of these individuals. At least the courts can lock them up and keep them away from the public, whereas people like you and your bitterness run free.

All of these white males molesting children, where is the disgust and venom for them? Why don't the cops shoot them instead?
badsushi wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the beauty of this country,I am free to be me.
But that being said,I dont rob banks,sell drugs,get young
white girls knocked up for da money or strong arm rob little kids and old people for their cash.I dont live in squauler and have a big screen or a new SUV,my kids go to bed clean and dont shit on the floor in the living room.My dogs are well fed and they dont just be around to guard my sheeet. You are just as worthless as Die-On as well.
Mother

Meadville, PA

#13 Nov 1, 2013
Dionne, he be missed by all his brotha chimps and sheboons. He been a good daddy to his ni glets. You crackers all be heartless. We gonna sue da cops dat shoot our boy. He was jus borrowin dat money, he was gonna pay it back.
humanity

Erie, PA

#14 Nov 1, 2013
thissitesucks wrote:
If I am worthless because I don't take satisfaction in someone losing their life, then I AM WORTHLESS! Better to be that, then to be whatever you are. You are no better then the "thugs" that you rant about, you are just better at hiding your hatefulness underneath a smug sense of self-righteousness. Your hatefulness is no less destructive than the crimes of these individuals. At least the courts can lock them up and keep them away from the public, whereas people like you and your bitterness run free.
All of these white males molesting children, where is the disgust and venom for them? Why don't the cops shoot them instead?
<quoted text>
Bravo! Your post is one candle burning in the utter darkness of topix.
Mother

Meadville, PA

#15 Nov 1, 2013
thissitesucks wrote:
If I am worthless because I don't take satisfaction in someone losing their life, then I AM WORTHLESS! Better to be that, then to be whatever you are. You are no better then the "thugs" that you rant about, you are just better at hiding your hatefulness underneath a smug sense of self-righteousness. Your hatefulness is no less destructive than the crimes of these individuals. At least the courts can lock them up and keep them away from the public, whereas people like you and your bitterness run free.
All of these white males molesting children, where is the disgust and venom for them? Why don't the cops shoot them instead?
<quoted text>
You are correct. We should be holding a candle light vigil and openly weeping for poor Dionne
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#16 Nov 1, 2013
humanity wrote:
<quoted text> Bravo! Your post is one candle burning in the utter darkness of topix.
I am not defending this person or his actions, he was wrong for what he did/has done and sadly paid the ultimate price for it. BUT, the hatefulness/bigotry (disguised as self-righteousness) expressed here, and elsewhere, is sickening.
Mother

Meadville, PA

#17 Nov 1, 2013
thissitesucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not defending this person or his actions, he was wrong for what he did/has done and sadly paid the ultimate price for it. BUT, the hatefulness/bigotry (disguised as self-righteousness) expressed here, and elsewhere, is sickening.
Boo F-ing Hoo
cheetos

United States

#18 Nov 1, 2013
thissitesucks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not defending this person or his actions, he was wrong for what he did/has done and sadly paid the ultimate price for it. BUT, the hatefulness/bigotry (disguised as self-righteousness) expressed here, and elsewhere, is sickening.
yeh, yeh, tell it to his victims and all the others that have paid his court costs for the last 10 years.

btw, just how many chances should he have gotten.
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#19 Nov 1, 2013
Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. We should be holding a candle light vigil and openly weeping for poor Dionne
Where did I state that? My posts are about the hatefulness of trash like you, not about "weeping" for this person. Racist, hateful, bigoted trash disguising themselves as morally righteous and superior. At least with the "thugs" what you see is what you get, you know what you are dealing with. People like you scare me more, better to deal with a wolf, than wolves in sheep's clothing.
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#20 Nov 1, 2013
Mother wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo F-ing Hoo
Like I said, you are worthless trash. Can even express yourself like an adult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GE planning to Close or Recreate? 7 min Robb Mcc 22
saint vincents to lay off up to 100 people 3 hr ConsultMeConsulti... 5
Donald Vendetti 3 hr Olneib 24
News Time for Smoke-Free? Trend gains momentum in Ce... (Feb '07) 4 hr BigFrankGFY 6
Lou Aliota and his cats have lawyered up!!! 4 hr Randy 16
Millcreek just make me wanna s hi t in my adult... 4 hr Professional Grade 6
Lou Aliota hires Buzz Andrezeski 4 hr Buzz 2
Badams Protecting Hidden Paytronage Jobs 9 hr Erie Dem Committe... 95
Pam Parker's Family: WHO CARES!! 19 hr cheetos 22
GE layoffs will be announced. ... (Oct '15) Wed tired of being PC 156

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages