Eddie Whiteman the badge bunny is rea...

Eddie Whiteman the badge bunny is really running for Sheriff

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Fat Eddie

Edinboro, PA

#1 May 9, 2013
I thought this was a joke until I seen the signs myself. I'm gonna vote Joe the plumber for governor. It's the same thing as voting a crooked tow company owner in as the County Sheriff. In erie anything is possible.......Eddie "Beeman" Whiteman
St Larry the Godless

Linesville, PA

#2 May 10, 2013
Fat Eddie wrote:
I thought this was a joke until I seen the signs myself. I'm gonna vote Joe the plumber for governor. It's the same thing as voting a crooked tow company owner in as the County Sheriff. In erie anything is possible.......Eddie "Beeman" Whiteman
He seemed mildly retarded back in high school. I don't assume he's improved with age.
Larry the Satanless

Guys Mills, PA

#3 May 10, 2013
St Larry the Godless wrote:
<quoted text>
He seemed mildly retarded back in high school. I don't assume he's improved with age.
Aw be nice. You sat next to him on the short bus all those 10 years of your time in 9th grade.
Fonzie

Erie, PA

#5 May 10, 2013
Fat Eddie wrote:
I thought this was a joke until I seen the signs myself. I'm gonna vote Joe the plumber for governor. It's the same thing as voting a crooked tow company owner in as the County Sheriff. In erie anything is possible.......Eddie "Beeman" Whiteman
How is he crooked? He's not a tax fraud like Beeman. He employs a dozen guys and provides a damn good service to the community.

Oh, and he's down 90LBs in a year. The guy is at the gym every day. I guess anonymous haters are gunna hate.

You probably defaulted on your car loan and he reposessed your car on behalf of the bank.
A Citizen

Meadville, PA

#6 May 10, 2013
He spreads rumors. He eavesdrops on cellphone conversations. And he is generally an ahole, very two faced.
danny greene

Erie, PA

#7 May 10, 2013
Is this the guy that runs Eddies "Collectibles"? If it is,he's no good. He is a weasel to the nth degree. What does he known about the Sheriff's department? What expertise does he bring to the table except his appetite? Isn't he the son of Mate Whiteman who had a service station in Millcreek and covered up the 3 Millcreek cops in a gambling sting. I think they were Schau, Komorek and Lechner who all got off because of Mate's lack mof remembering.
R and R Wrecking

Erie, PA

#8 May 10, 2013
danny greene wrote:
Is this the guy that runs Eddies "Collectibles"? If it is,he's no good. He is a weasel to the nth degree. What does he known about the Sheriff's department? What expertise does he bring to the table except his appetite? Isn't he the son of Mate Whiteman who had a service station in Millcreek and covered up the 3 Millcreek cops in a gambling sting. I think they were Schau, Komorek and Lechner who all got off because of Mate's lack mof remembering.
Some one has a big mouth.
Loopy

Erie, PA

#9 May 11, 2013
Newsflash: 85% of the Erie population is overweight. We're ranked the 11th most obese city in the whole country. If you think your argument that he is overweight is going to resonate with voters you're smoking crack.
Marco Polo

Corry, PA

#10 May 11, 2013
How is he qualified to be Erie County Sheriff? "IF" he wins, does he have the law enforcement training (Act 120) to actually be registered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania?

It is rather amusing to see on his "Eddie for Sheriff" FB page how he was helping take support for helping tow the cars of that former football player/drug dealer. The post was "happy to support this important operation." Dude, you are a glorified tow truck driver.

The fact that this clown has an actual chance speaks volumes about the stupidity of the voter in this county!
skip the poo poo

Erie, PA

#11 May 11, 2013
Has he ever hit a woman? I'm Mark the woman beater and I will vote for him if he admits to striking my ex-wife the dumb biatch!
A Citizen

Meadville, PA

#12 May 11, 2013
Marco Polo wrote:
How is he qualified to be Erie County Sheriff? "IF" he wins, does he have the law enforcement training (Act 120) to actually be registered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania?
It is rather amusing to see on his "Eddie for Sheriff" FB page how he was helping take support for helping tow the cars of that former football player/drug dealer. The post was "happy to support this important operation." Dude, you are a glorified tow truck driver.
The fact that this clown has an actual chance speaks volumes about the stupidity of the voter in this county!
All the more reason not to vote for this fat csucker. It is a huge waste of tax money to be busting pot dealers today. Our lives are no different now that Benjamin is out of business. The cops probably got woodies when they confiscated the pot. Go get the real criminals, oh that's right you might have to earn your money.
EDDIE DANGEROUSE

Paterson, NJ

#14 Jul 9, 2013
eddie wants thrills prestige ultimate in charge position. with this type of mentality he would,not hesitate to use his gun on a harmless person just looking threatning EDDIE IS DANGEROUSE TO THE PUBLIC. I HAVE A COMMENT STRAIGHT FROM EDDIES MOUTH HIS OWN WORDS
EDDIE DANGEROUSE

Paterson, NJ

#15 Jul 9, 2013
look out anyone that may startle this guy. he has way to many enemies wich makes him paranoid with a gun.. straight from his own mouth to me .
Uranus

Cleveland, OH

#16 Jul 11, 2013
I wish you all could get together and kill each other.
crazyhorse24

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Jul 11, 2013
He's a menace to society
polo marker

Erie, PA

#18 Jul 12, 2013
Marco Polo wrote:
How is he qualified to be Erie County Sheriff? "IF" he wins, does he have the law enforcement training (Act 120) to actually be registered in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania?
It is rather amusing to see on his "Eddie for Sheriff" FB page how he was helping take support for helping tow the cars of that former football player/drug dealer. The post was "happy to support this important operation." Dude, you are a glorified tow truck driver.
The fact that this clown has an actual chance speaks volumes about the stupidity of the voter in this county!
Sorry to burst your bubble but as an elected position, you do not need to be Act 120 certified. Furthermore, Erie Country deputies are not required to be act 120 certified either. although some have act 120 certification, all that is required is act 2 certification.
scalia

Erie, PA

#19 Jul 12, 2013
polo marker wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to burst your bubble but as an elected position, you do not need to be Act 120 certified. Furthermore, Erie Country deputies are not required to be act 120 certified either. although some have act 120 certification, all that is required is act 2 certification.
You left out the GED part.
eddie itching to shoot

Peekskill, NY

#21 Sep 30, 2013
His own words to,dale service manager Erie general,tire... eddies words to dale..."this guy came at me you no I carry a gun"... How did the scooter guy come at you mr.whitmen from the other side of w38th street. Mr.whitmen can you explain once again to dale what you meant by this,guy on a scooter with a black helmet on came at you.. I seen the scooter rider in the parking lot before you arrived .. I seen you walk into panos restaurant.. And sit down to eat..while the scooter rider possibly tested his hi beams ..from,the other side of 38th street. To we're you left restuarant you approched the scooter rider who had never got of his scooter and said" john what you doing you could of been shot I,never no who is following me" Eddie why would you give dale of general tire a different version. And tell dale johns brother in law "john came at you" hmmmmmm john must be able to bend the fabric of space
EDDIE DANGEROUSE

Peekskill, NY

#22 Sep 30, 2013
Oops Whitman sorry mr.whitman please Eddie would,you like to rephrase your story .. You have to,get things correct to be the new top cop or do you?
EDDIE DANGEROUSE

Peekskill, NY

#23 Sep 30, 2013
Of all the many people you no and you do not no dale of Erie general tire very we'll.. Matter of fact you no very very little of dale... Why would you share falsified misrepresented story telling to my long time friend johns brother in law... Other then this "story" have you and dale ever spoke much . Had a beer together... Caught a ballgame ect..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin and "son" BREVIN Flowers? WTF??? 29 min East side Patrol 11
Trump 1st action as prez screws middle class ho... 42 min Fred Mertz 19
Did Prep fire Merski Jr. from his teacher job? 1 hr Heavy Hitter 76
More tax cuts for the rich please 2 hr liberals are a ca... 2
Childs father is a crook! 2 hr Tupac187 3
LET the RECORD SHOW... 2 hr Occasional Observer 35
GE set to announce closing (Mar '16) 2 hr North Country 597
Erie School District - The Solution 2 hr douglas 46
What was in the blue Tiffany box given to Miche... 2 hr Former dem voter 17
Why Does Trumps Wife Look So Ticked Off 3 hr Just Me 28
When is G.E.set to close? 4 hr Border Patrol 226

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages