cheetos

United States

#3 Jul 11, 2014
You follow "The View"? Okay.....why?
testiclees

Bowling Green, OH

#4 Jul 11, 2014
Scooter Van Nooter wrote:
If Rosie O’Donnell does return to ABC’s “The View,” it will certainly mark the beginning of the end of a long-running show that is obviously desperate and out of ideas.
Sure, for a while ratings will jump and Rosie will have no problem using her unequaled mean stupidity to create YouTube moments. But re-staging a train wreck is only good in the short term.
Rosie O’Donnell is one of the ugliest, most disgusting, divisive, mean-spirited human beings on the planet.
obamas soul mate...
cheetos

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2014
Which is worse, "The View" or "The Talk"?....or Bill O'Reilly?
Khaki pants

Erie, PA

#7 Jul 11, 2014
Jake fron StateFarm wrote:
<quoted text> Thats hilarious! You watch the view! What a loser you are.
Great screen name, best commercial ever!
Justice

Erie, PA

#8 Jul 11, 2014
cheetos wrote:
Which is worse, "The View" or "The Talk"?....or Bill O'Reilly?
In this order;The View, The Talk, OReilly
Khaki pants

Erie, PA

#9 Jul 11, 2014
Frankly I am sick of both Fox and MSNBC. No one gives unbiased reporting anymore. Each networks so-called political and news show is so overtly opinionated that I cannot sort through the demagoguery.

HLN seems to the closet thing to unbiased news reporting, plus they have Robin Meade!
Goat Cheese

New Oxford, PA

#10 Jul 11, 2014
If Rosie O’Donnell does return to ABC’s “The View,” it will certainly mark the beginning of the end of a long-running show that is obviously desperate and out of ideas.
Sure, for a while ratings will jump and Rosie will have no problem using her unequaled mean stupidity to create YouTube moments. But re-staging a train wreck is only good in the short term.
Rosie O’Donnell is one of the ugliest, most disgusting, divisive, mean-spirited human beings on the planet.
You just outted yourself..........closet Democrat!! Ha, ha!!
Jane Earl

Erie, PA

#11 Jul 11, 2014
Goat Cheese wrote:
<quoted text>You just outted yourself..........closet Democrat!! Ha, ha!!
We've already established beyond a doubt that you are Scooter as well as Goat Cheese, Mike. There's no going back once you're outed whether its on topix or in your own sick private life
Meghan

Erie, PA

#12 Jul 11, 2014
Khaki pants wrote:
Frankly I am sick of both Fox and MSNBC. No one gives unbiased reporting anymore. Each networks so-called political and news show is so overtly opinionated that I cannot sort through the demagoguery.
HLN seems to the closet thing to unbiased news reporting, plus they have Robin Meade!
I love Robin. She is so attractive!
Meghan

Erie, PA

#14 Jul 12, 2014
<quoted text>
Nice boobies too!!!!!!
Agreed.
Goat Cheese

New Oxford, PA

#15 Jul 12, 2014
Jane Earl wrote:
<quoted text> We've already established beyond a doubt that you are Scooter as well as Goat Cheese, Mike. There's no going back once you're outed whether its on topix or in your own sick private life
You morons are SO far off!!
Erie Observer

United States

#17 Jul 12, 2014
Rosie is a lesbo? SURPRISE SURPRISE Maybe she could hook up with Hillary " Thunder Thighs" Clinton Looks & Attitude are a good match
cheetos

United States

#18 Jul 12, 2014
Erie Observer wrote:
Rosie is a lesbo? SURPRISE SURPRISE Maybe she could hook up with Hillary " Thunder Thighs" Clinton Looks & Attitude are a good match
Welcome to 1992, glad to see you woke from your coma. You need to check out this dude named Ellen.
Mark in Erie

Erie, PA

#19 Jul 12, 2014
How dare you make fun of a liberal icon. She is a piece of crap like most left wing nut loons.
Studio Audience

Erie, PA

#20 Jul 12, 2014
Something smells fishy whenever Rosie shows up on the set.
Erie Observer

Erie, PA

#22 Jul 12, 2014
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to 1992, glad to see you woke from your coma. You need to check out this dude named Ellen.
Well aware of Ellen Degenerate & many others so oriented . Their sexual preference is not the issue .....In the case of Rosie , her attitude, stupidity & repulsive overbearing attempts to dominate any program or conversation. is the big turn off.
Cheetos....You may crawl back under your rock now.
Goat Cheese

New Oxford, PA

#23 Jul 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Yea...her rotten saliva soaked cooter.
and you know this how, Citi??
Zugzwang

Erie, PA

#24 Jul 13, 2014
Goat Cheese wrote:
<quoted text>and you know this how, Citi??
Again, Quit responding to your own posts Mike, Its ignorant.
Goat Cheese

New Oxford, PA

#25 Jul 14, 2014
Zugzwang wrote:
<quoted text> Again, Quit responding to your own posts Mike, Its ignorant.
Whattadildo!! Who is Mike anyway??
David Crosby

Erie, PA

#26 Jul 14, 2014
Zugzwang wrote:
<quoted text> Again, Quit responding to your own posts Mike, Its ignorant.
OOOOH Zuglas, I almost missed reading this. I should have known you would be excited by "Lezbo" talk. Fascinating that a hydro head like you even has a sex drive. Put the shunt back in your head for some relief. You will feel better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mercyhurst University - new President 15 min melvin drysdale 17
The Truth About Erie . . To Those Who Truly Care 54 min Brandon 26
Joe Kujava is Back 2 hr Evan Adair 1
Dugger Family has fallen thanks to oldest Son 5 hr DVDA 15
lou lou 6 hr City School Taxpayer 13
Lou Aliota and Sondra Arrington WIN 6 hr screwedrepublic 43
Dalkemper at it again ! 7 hr the democrats 18
Sean Wiley Divorce 9 hr Sam colt 30
hood rats and dirt roads 10 hr Undertaker 27
More from around the web