Satan's Henchmen MC
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SHMC

Jackson Center, PA

#1 Apr 30, 2012
New motorcycle club starting in Erie. Only convicted felons may join. Apply at the clubhouse on 22nd and Wayne.
meseven

Erie, PA

#2 Apr 30, 2012
laugh my ass [email protected] funny...will they get beat up as much as Lucky 13
dont mess with them

Jackson Center, PA

#4 Apr 30, 2012
meseven wrote:
will they get beat up as much as Lucky 13
No, The Henchmen carry grenades.
Spike

Westland, MI

#5 Apr 30, 2012
I'm 52 years old, I own a Harley, and I'd like to be bossed around by 30 year old illiterates. Do I qualify?
Henchman

Jackson Center, PA

#6 Apr 30, 2012
Spike wrote:
I'm 52 years old, I own a Harley, and I'd like to be bossed around by 30 year old illiterates. Do I qualify?
If you know how to cook meth or have access to fully automatic assault rifles we could use you.
Spike

Westland, MI

#7 May 1, 2012
Henchman wrote:
<quoted text>If you know how to cook meth or have access to fully automatic assault rifles we could use you.
I have an airsoft assault rifle. 450 feet per second, it's pretty badass, and I can cook Hamburger Helper. Do you think my skills would translate?

Since: Apr 12

Erie

#8 May 1, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an airsoft assault rifle. 450 feet per second, it's pretty badass, and I can cook Hamburger Helper. Do you think my skills would translate?
STUPID
Spike

Erie, PA

#9 May 1, 2012
Stormy Girl wrote:
<quoted text>STUPID
BIMBO
SHMC

Erie, PA

#10 May 26, 2012
still looking for prospects. must have proof of a felony conviction.
really dumb

Erie, PA

#11 May 26, 2012
SHMC wrote:
still looking for prospects. must have proof of a felony conviction.
so you only want the people that got caught
Napalm bodywash

Ford City, PA

#12 May 27, 2012
really dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
so you only want the people that got caught
LMAO!!! The dumb one's are easier to prospect...
bill beeman

Stow, OH

#13 May 28, 2012
SHMC wrote:
still looking for prospects. must have proof of a felony conviction.
How and where do I apply? I am fully qualified.
K foust

Powell, OH

#14 May 29, 2012
Does pfa count
j giles

Mount Gilead, OH

#15 May 29, 2012
I can drive a get away car if need be and afterwards we can shower at sheriff dept. I have key I like ladies shower the best
Devils Flunky

United States

#16 May 29, 2012
They're somebodys "henchmen"? What kind of club is that? Oh, I get it they're a farm club, kind of like Eries sports teams.
wow

United States

#17 May 29, 2012
Is this a joke? Im in a club and this sounds like a joke...and not a good one
Napalm bodywash

Lexington, KY

#18 May 30, 2012
bill beeman wrote:
<quoted text>How and where do I apply? I am fully qualified.
Congratulations, you're officially a galactic douchebag! Did your parents have any children that lived?
Lust

Erie, PA

#19 Jul 14, 2012
This club is for real. I saw a bunch of them wearing their colors at Lakeside.
Do your homework

Elk Grove, CA

#20 Oct 2, 2012
SHMC wrote:
New motorcycle club starting in Erie. Only convicted felons may join. Apply at the clubhouse on 22nd and Wayne.
Notice: If you are a group of guys who are starting a motorcycle club you need to do your homework first. The use of the name "Henchmen" as part of the name of a motorcycle club is copywrited and trademarked already by the Henchmen Motorcycle Club and is a recognized U.S. Corporation. In addition to the legal problems you will encounter with their corporate attorneys, like many of the big motorcycle clubs in the U.S., Im sure there are other ramifications you may encounter from wrongfully using their name without their permission and consent. I think you guys may be well advised to drop the use of "Henchmen" in your club name. Today with technology the way it is and with the Internet, anyone looking to start a motorcycle club would be wise to do a search under google of a name they were thinking of calling themselves to make sure they were not going to step on someones toes and cause themselves problems. Google "Henchmen MC" and see what you get. Can't believe you didnt do that. And just because you added a word to "Henchmen" doesnt matter, the copyright they have covers ANY use of the word as it relates to the use in any type of club name. Just a head's up, might want to go back to the drawing board and re-think a new name.
john q public

Stow, OH

#21 Oct 2, 2012
Do your homework wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice: If you are a group of guys who are starting a motorcycle club you need to do your homework first. The use of the name "Henchmen" as part of the name of a motorcycle club is copywrited and trademarked already by the Henchmen Motorcycle Club and is a recognized U.S. Corporation. In addition to the legal problems you will encounter with their corporate attorneys, like many of the big motorcycle clubs in the U.S., Im sure there are other ramifications you may encounter from wrongfully using their name without their permission and consent. I think you guys may be well advised to drop the use of "Henchmen" in your club name. Today with technology the way it is and with the Internet, anyone looking to start a motorcycle club would be wise to do a search under google of a name they were thinking of calling themselves to make sure they were not going to step on someones toes and cause themselves problems. Google "Henchmen MC" and see what you get. Can't believe you didnt do that. And just because you added a word to "Henchmen" doesnt matter, the copyright they have covers ANY use of the word as it relates to the use in any type of club name. Just a head's up, might want to go back to the drawing board and re-think a new name.
Either that or you all could just grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Domestic abuse in erie 26 min Parade st dave 53
Tim leary and mike ohara 31 min midnight oil 10
Russians made Democrats look like fools 38 min midnight oil 2
Trump calls CIA Liars after Russian Connection ... 2 hr midnight oil 2
Republicans ready to join Russia - Trump Probe 5 hr tim leary 1
CIA says it has EVIDENCE on RUSSIA - TRUMP FIX 5 hr tim leary 2
BREAKING - C.I.A. concludes RUSSIANS HELPED TRUMP 6 hr tim leary 2
Wheres Wiley 6 hr Whats up with thi... 60
GE Proposal 11 hr Winner 34
GE Erie Reaches agreement with UE 506 14 hr Pipefitter 59
Who is the worst Boss or employer is Erie (Aug '10) 16 hr Nurse P 305
Vote tomorrow to keep GE Trans Erie open. 19 hr Go Erie 27

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages