dems must support war to save preside...

dems must support war to save president's hide - chris mathews

Posted in the Erie Forum

CRANK

Erie, PA

#1 Sep 4, 2013
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/...

They say he's a Dandy
He's Bamie the rodeo clown!
jack

Waterford, PA

#2 Sep 4, 2013
cowards
CRANK

Erie, PA

#3 Sep 4, 2013
jack wrote:
cowards
Cowards?

Lets pick another fight we can surrender from before the job is finished?

In the words of Sarah Palin:

We're going to bomb Syria, because Syria is bombing Syria? And I'm an idiot?

Exactly. What's the ultimate goal? The plan for meeting that goal. Debbie Washerwoman Skank says we have 'dozens' of allies supporting action, but can't name even one because "its classified".

Obama should change his name. Again. To Ted Mack.
snag

Erie, PA

#4 Sep 4, 2013
Wait till the mid-east explodes
jack

Waterford, PA

#5 Sep 4, 2013
meaning have the b*lls to say no.

Let allah sort it out.
Barack Hussein Obama

Erie, PA

#6 Sep 4, 2013
jack wrote:
meaning have the b*lls to say no.
Let allah sort it out.
Allah is a good buddy of mine. He wants me to handle it.
not lestat

Erie, PA

#7 Sep 5, 2013
wait til all hell breaks loose over there and they have to start a draft to get enough people to fight.

I understand the plan is to take people on welfare first, that's ok with me.
historian

New Kensington, PA

#8 Sep 5, 2013
The current president should just borrow a line from the last president. Bush said " if you're not with us you're with the terrorists". The right couldn't vote for war fast enough after that admonishment.
Steverino

Erie, PA

#9 Sep 5, 2013
historian wrote:
The current president should just borrow a line from the last president. Bush said " if you're not with us you're with the terrorists". The right couldn't vote for war fast enough after that admonishment.
Why not idiot? He has blamed Bush for everything else. Face it you moronic tool....your beloved Prez is a major league FKup. Only stooges like you continue to follow him blindly. BTW idiot, why are we worried about Syria when your beloved Messiah is losing the war and our men and resources in Afghanistan???
Steverino

Erie, PA

#10 Sep 5, 2013
Obama and his perverse evil thought processes, count one one thing, as they try to "fundamentally change America!" That one thing is the very short memories of the electorate. They rain missiles down on the electorate, knowing that one positive strike will overcome 100 negatives. Some things to remember (which they won't address) are: Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS, NAS, pushing the gay agenda, paying 75% of Congress healthcare premiums, issuing legal exceptions of laws for political backers, breaking the very laws they passed, and using our military to attack Syria! And that, is a very incomplete list. Will it work? Not if we "stay in their face!" The only reason Obama denied that he, "drew a red line" on Syria, was because he got smacked in the face by the American public. The guy (if he is), exemplifies monumental mental challenges.
CRANK

Erie, PA

#11 Sep 6, 2013
Steverino wrote:
Obama and his perverse evil thought processes, count one one thing, as they try to "fundamentally change America!" That one thing is the very short memories of the electorate. They rain missiles down on the electorate, knowing that one positive strike will overcome 100 negatives. Some things to remember (which they won't address) are: Fast & Furious, Benghazi, IRS, NAS, pushing the gay agenda, paying 75% of Congress healthcare premiums, issuing legal exceptions of laws for political backers, breaking the very laws they passed, and using our military to attack Syria! And that, is a very incomplete list. Will it work? Not if we "stay in their face!" The only reason Obama denied that he, "drew a red line" on Syria, was because he got smacked in the face by the American public. The guy (if he is), exemplifies monumental mental challenges.
As Erie (and Detroit, Chicago, Philadelphia, etc.) has proven, for over half a century, Democrats will vote for absolutely anything, EXCEPT a qualified candidate.
tyred

Erie, PA

#12 Sep 6, 2013
Benghazi, "Fast and Furious" and Gay Rights are small potatoes in the Grand Scheme of Things...
Even a Billion Dollars wasted in Syria is not significant in a country that spends 670 Billion a year on Defense, 80 Billion a year on Intelligence, and 60 Billion a year on Homeland Security.

WHAT IS BIG ??
The 1 1/2 Trillion Dollars wasted on Iraq and the 1 Trillion Dollars wasted on Afghanistan (Why are we STILL in Afghanistan ??) are major contributors to the USA having financial problems and crumbling infastructure..

I quote WikiAnswers :

A Trillion Dollars..... If I was alive when Jesus Christ was born ( 0 AD ) and I gave you a Million Dollars a Day, and I gave you a Million Dollars every day for Twenty One Hundred and Thirteen Years, I STILL would NOT have given you 1 Trillion Dollars.....(Use a calculator - this is true....)

I wish the General Public was this outraged when Bush's "Global War on Terror" was getting started..
Barack Hussein Obama

Erie, PA

#13 Sep 6, 2013
tyred wrote:
Benghazi, "Fast and Furious" and Gay Rights are small potatoes in the Grand Scheme of Things...
Even a Billion Dollars wasted in Syria is not significant in a country that spends 670 Billion a year on Defense, 80 Billion a year on Intelligence, and 60 Billion a year on Homeland Security.
WHAT IS BIG ??
The 1 1/2 Trillion Dollars wasted on Iraq and the 1 Trillion Dollars wasted on Afghanistan (Why are we STILL in Afghanistan ??) are major contributors to the USA having financial problems and crumbling infastructure..
I quote WikiAnswers :
A Trillion Dollars..... If I was alive when Jesus Christ was born ( 0 AD ) and I gave you a Million Dollars a Day, and I gave you a Million Dollars every day for Twenty One Hundred and Thirteen Years, I STILL would NOT have given you 1 Trillion Dollars.....(Use a calculator - this is true....)
I wish the General Public was this outraged when Bush's "Global War on Terror" was getting started..
Glad to have a low information voter like you aboard. Nevermind that I am losing Afghanistan for you, I want to get in another war. I am the Great Obammy. I make Bush look like a piker.
not lestat

Erie, PA

#14 Sep 6, 2013
remember the meeting Obama had with Putin before the election. Obama thought the microphones were off when he said he will have more flexibility on the missile defense system after he gets re-elected.

not IF but AFTER....a deal was made between Obama and Putin, this could be it.

start a war, destroy America, move to Russia and laugh at our stupidity and take billions of dollars with you..

this situation isn't funny at all.

Since: Apr 13

Mckeesport, PA

#15 Sep 6, 2013
not lestat wrote:
remember the meeting Obama had with Putin before the election. Obama thought the microphones were off when he said he will have more flexibility on the missile defense system after he gets re-elected.
not IF but AFTER....a deal was made between Obama and Putin, this could be it.
start a war, destroy America, move to Russia and laugh at our stupidity and take billions of dollars with you..
this situation isn't funny at all.
Wow. Just wow.
Randy Randersen

Erie, PA

#16 Sep 7, 2013
Randy Randerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Just wow.
That about sums up what most people in the world think about your hero Obama. Not in a good way either Skippy.
jack

Waterford, PA

#17 Sep 7, 2013
tyred wrote:
WHAT IS BIG ??
I quote WikiAnswers :
Question of the century: while our economy is going belly up, WHY are we [ taxpayers] subsidizing these bottomless pits?

http://www.worldaffairsjournal.org/article/mo...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Remove Confederate Statues from Capital says N... 5 min Stand by your bel... 6
We Are All Nazis now!!! 15 min Youaredumb 20
Housing blight in Erie, PA. Kudos to the City o... 25 min Just saying 7
How are negotiations going with union and GE.? 41 min Union CPA 38
Barry Dane STEINHAGEN 44 min The Rican 8
Kinzua Dam mysteriously clised 52 min everyone 8
Will blacks change their last names?? 1 hr English 101 4
John Persinger 1 hr Dolt Watch Watch 13
Bizarro must go 1 hr Tyson 38
Mother Theresa Academy 8 hr Freeloaders 51