P.O.S bowling alley thug

P.O.S bowling alley thug

Posted in the Erie Forum

doesnt matter

Erie, PA

#1 Feb 17, 2014
22 year old Devin Roberts. I would love to find this piece of sh*t hits a man with a bowling ball after hitting a girl with his fist then runs and hides like a little BITC*! We need someone to find him and break each one if his bones in his body one day at a time! If you know this man I'm sorry for you! If your friends with him you are a Piece of trash that should be buried in the landfill!
George Zimmerman

Westlake, OH

#2 Feb 17, 2014
Well aren't we a tough guy.

You may want to consider some meditation, cupcake, you seem a little stressed.
Devin

Saint Marys, PA

#3 Feb 17, 2014
LMAO
angry citizen

Erie, PA

#4 Feb 18, 2014
George Zimmerman wrote:
Well aren't we a tough guy.

You may want to consider some meditation, cupcake, you seem a little stressed.
Wish it was your brother/father/ or son layed up in a hospital with 8. Metal plates in your head and face! This guy is a complete loser and you seem to be an outstanding citizen too!
Devin

Saint Marys, PA

#5 Feb 18, 2014
ah ha!
George Zimmerman

Westlake, OH

#6 Feb 18, 2014
angry citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish it was your brother/father/ or son layed up in a hospital with 8. Metal plates in your head and face! This guy is a complete loser and you seem to be an outstanding citizen too!
Wishing pain on someone because they told you to meditate? Well aren't you a classy one.

Maybe this person that got dealt with is paying the karmic debt for you being such a sh itbag.
citizen

Erie, PA

#7 Feb 18, 2014
all street thugs a bunch of punks, aint worth shit with out their friends or weapons.one on one not worth the stuff that dripped down their momma crack.

and they dont know they daddy
Feeble minds

Canton, OH

#9 Feb 18, 2014
You expect different from a darkie! Lol! Keep defending them you stupid crackers! They sure as hell aren't defending you! They'd turn on you in a second!
cheetos

United States

#11 Feb 18, 2014
How does one act badass in bowling shoes??
Michelle

Erie, PA

#12 Feb 18, 2014
Why would anyone want to defend that piece of shit? He beats a woman, then beats a man who stands up for the woman, and now the coward runs?! I hope he gets the living shit beat out of him..an eye for an eye
Buddy Hinton

Westlake, OH

#13 Feb 18, 2014
Michelle wrote:
Why would anyone want to defend that piece of shit? He beats a woman, then beats a man who stands up for the woman, and now the coward runs?! I hope he gets the living shit beat out of him..an eye for an eye
Who exactly is defending him you simpleton?
angry citizen

Erie, PA

#15 Feb 19, 2014
Buddy Hinton wrote:
<quoted text>Who exactly is defending him you simpleton?
Apparently George Zimmerman is!
devin

Saint Marys, PA

#16 Feb 19, 2014
i'm in Meadville
angry citizen

Erie, PA

#17 Feb 20, 2014
devin wrote:
i'm in Meadville
Your are a fool
Buddy Hinton

Westlake, OH

#18 Feb 20, 2014
angry citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your are a fool
and your are a moron.
angry citizen

Erie, PA

#19 Feb 21, 2014
Buddy Hinton wrote:
<quoted text>and your are a moron.
I'm a moron? This coming from a 10 year old illiterate half wit that posts under a different name every chance he gets! If the topic isn't regarding you or your pea sized brain then keep your childish comments out!
Buddy Hinton

Westlake, OH

#20 Feb 21, 2014
angry citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a moron? This coming from a 10 year old illiterate half wit that posts under a different name every chance he gets! If the topic isn't regarding you or your pea sized brain then keep your childish comments out!
Y U MAD BRO?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lou Aliota to run for McGrath's job 2 min TTT 6
Time for Sam I am to have a new laughlin rant? 8 min Clinton Foundation 1
It's tax season, Laughlin! 11 min Clinton Foundation 20
Mercyhurst polling is a joke 1 hr ZUGZWANG 37
Cheryl Frey EPD Facebook 1 hr disgusted 26
ray ferritto - MOB hitman (Aug '11) 1 hr Whitey 145
casimir heynoski (Dec '10) 1 hr Baby Face 21
G.E. will be ending production in June 2017" p... 2 hr Union Member 76
McKean Weekend Accident 6 hr Leno 31

Erie Jobs