Eries HIgh Maintenance Queens Mc
curiousgeorge

Erie, PA

#63 Jul 14, 2012
Erierider wrote:
I think the HMQ's have proven themselves to be a positive MC in the Erie community. We see what you do and what you stand for... don't let the ignorance on these sites get to you. One word of advice, disassociate yourselves from the 5 of a Kind MCs. They used to stand for something positive when the club first started but now SHAME ON THEM! I recently learned that their new president or leader or whatever is a CONVICTED RAPIST (Theo Jones)! Check Megan's Law! I know his victim and what she went through and no club that promotes women's strength should be associated with them. Many of the good members have left that club for good reason... and most of those who are left are unemployed, womanizers, cheats and feed into the stereoptypes that cause problems for the good MCs out there.
Theo Jones)!
So he's a convicted rapist, so what? according to the Justice System, he deserves a second chance, and i have no doubt he'll take it, as soon as he finds a vulnerable female. I saw one of the 5AK riding over 6th. street the other day with his FAT, WHITE, tattooed, tub of Cottage Cheese sitting on the b-tch seat, wonder how many more of HER kind hang with them.
wow

United States

#64 Jul 14, 2012
The queens are good people...these jerks are the same guys who bash every club in town on this site..the reason...they want to be in a club so bad...they see you riding in a pack while they are in the mini van hating their pathedic lives....then beat there kids get drunk...then get on the computer and talk shit....all the while wishing they had a bike let alone be in a club. Its so obvious.....keep driving your 1999 dodge caravan tuned to the country station and get home to the trailer and leave these girls alone....u dont even know them.
I Love Cans

Erie, PA

#65 Jul 17, 2012
Erierider wrote:
I think the HMQ's have proven themselves to be a positive MC in the Erie community. We see what you do and what you stand for... don't let the ignorance on these sites get to you. One word of advice, disassociate yourselves from the 5 of a Kind MCs. They used to stand for something positive when the club first started but now SHAME ON THEM! I recently learned that their new president or leader or whatever is a CONVICTED RAPIST (Theo Jones)! Check Megan's Law! I know his victim and what she went through and no club that promotes women's strength should be associated with them. Many of the good members have left that club for good reason... and most of those who are left are unemployed, womanizers, cheats and feed into the stereoptypes that cause problems for the good MCs out there.
What do you mean, they just took a whole slew of africans out to a creek somewhere and had a party.........and got their due on the local news......great role models those five of a kind..........
Erierider

Erie, PA

#66 Jul 17, 2012
I Love Cans wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean, they just took a whole slew of africans out to a creek somewhere and had a party.........and got their due on the local news......great role models those five of a kind..........
The news and anyone supporting five of a kind needs to do their homework before giving kudos to the club or associating with them. My post has nothing to do with race but with the fact that a convicted rapist is representing a club in Erie, making it hard for the rest of the clubs to keep a good name.
PRJ

United States

#67 Jul 25, 2012
JoHMQ wrote:
WOW this is very childish!!!!!
& nerve-rackin Jo!!!! Shout out 2 u & Maria 4 usin ur real names tho!!!!! Every1 else scary, hidin behind a BS screen name. Guarantee they wouldn't have tha nerve 2 use their real name or say 2 any1's face!!!!!
Pennie
PRJ

Erie, PA

#68 Jul 25, 2012
PRJ wrote:
<quoted text>
& nerve-rackin Jo!!!! Shout out 2 u & Maria 4 usin ur real names tho!!!!! Every1 else scary, hidin behind a BS screen name. Guarantee they wouldn't have tha nerve 2 use their real name or say 2 any1's face!!!!!
Pennie
Talking about others hiding behind names? Point your finger at yourself for posting under my name jackass.
Queen

Mount Vernon, OH

#71 Jul 31, 2012
PRJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pennie
thank you for the support! High maintenance queens are their own mc all we wanna do is represent the community and ride! Who we associate with is OUR prerogative! If you don't like who or what we stand for WTF cares! We are PROUD who we are and what we stand for! This forum is does not affect that not will it ever!
PRJ

Erie, PA

#72 Jul 31, 2012
PRJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Pennie Rosario Jones ur turn!!!!!!
Peter Randolph Jones, Beotch!
PRJ

Erie, PA

#73 Jul 31, 2012
Queen wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for the support! High maintenance queens are their own mc all we wanna do is represent the community and ride! Who we associate with is OUR prerogative! If you don't like who or what we stand for WTF cares! We are PROUD who we are and what we stand for! This forum is does not affect that not will it ever!
Proud of being trash? Not a very high standard to meet.
Queen

Powell, OH

#75 Aug 1, 2012
Thank you JRA 182 and your absolutely right! I own a productive BUISness,work damn hard, have my own house, car,my children are good kids and my girls are all the same! I was upset at first when I read some of these posts but now I wake up drink my coffee and chuckle when I read some of this crazy shit! Shame on some of you and wtf get a life! YES I use my real name because I'm very proud of who I am and what I stand for! If some don't like it I really don't care life goes on with or without what ppl say or think and I live a GREAT life!
Motorcycle Mike

Erie, PA

#76 Aug 1, 2012
Are these High Maintenance Queens black bitches or are they white or a mix.
lol

United States

#77 Aug 1, 2012
Motorcycle Mike wrote:
Are these High Maintenance Queens black bitches or are they white or a mix.
mixed breed
PRJ

United States

#79 Aug 1, 2012
Queen wrote:
<quoted text>thank you for the support! High maintenance queens are their own mc all we wanna do is represent the community and ride! Who we associate with is OUR prerogative! If you don't like who or what we stand for WTF cares! We are PROUD who we are and what we stand for! This forum is does not affect that not will it ever!
I hear u. 5AK & HMQ are both established & respected in tha MC community. There are always gona b ppl that hate on what they don't no or can't have. & as I've stated previously, unless someone come in my square talkin this non sense, I personally won't feed in2 it. There's no outlet 4 the frustration. Their trash talk does nothing, r contributions to the Erie community speak 4 itself!!! Keep ridin & shinin on these haters, cuz I no we will too ;-)
Pennie
PRJ

Erie, PA

#80 Aug 1, 2012
PRJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear u. 5AK & HMQ are both established & respected in tha MC community. There are always gona b ppl that hate on what they don't no or can't have. & as I've stated previously, unless someone come in my square talkin this non sense, I personally won't feed in2 it. There's no outlet 4 the frustration. Their trash talk does nothing, r contributions to the Erie community speak 4 itself!!! Keep ridin & shinin on these haters, cuz I no we will too ;-)
Pennie
Reread your post and you will see how uneducated and unclassy you are. Dirtbag Queens.
F off

Erie, PA

#81 Aug 3, 2012
The 5ak and the Hmq r jokes!!! I mean come on the 5ak consits of the biggest losers in Erie Theo Jones RAPIST Preston Thompson CRACKHEAD Durann Patterson WOMAN BEATER shall I go on oh and if any of you guys wanna hang with the Hmq just go down to the welfare office youll be sure to see a bunch of them down there!!!! Oh and P.S. PRJ your man fucks anyone who will hold still long enough so just stop defending him you look foolish and weak.
Queen

Columbus, OH

#82 Aug 4, 2012
F off wrote:
The 5ak and the Hmq r jokes!!! I mean come on the 5ak consits of the biggest losers in Erie Theo Jones RAPIST Preston Thompson CRACKHEAD Durann Patterson WOMAN BEATER shall I go on oh and if any of you guys wanna hang with the Hmq just go down to the welfare office youll be sure to see a bunch of them down there!!!! Oh and P.S. PRJ your man fucks anyone who will hold still long enough so just stop defending him you look foolish and weak.
Is that all u can come up with lmao hmm let me see 2 queens work at ge one is a PO one own hair salon two are nurses another own landscaping comp need u continue?? Know wrf ur talkin about before you look like an ass again smh....
F off

Erie, PA

#83 Aug 4, 2012
Give me a break ghetto rat...
Queen

Elyria, OH

#84 Aug 5, 2012
F off wrote:
Give me a break ghetto rat...
Lmao I'm done wasting my time with morons smh don't you have a job or something to occupy ur talented brain hahaha!!
Zeke

United States

#85 Aug 6, 2012
What's the cute one's name?
Bike Dykes

United States

#86 Aug 6, 2012
Zeke wrote:
What's the cute one's name?
Mike

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Waffle House Shooter 15 min cheetos 5
GE Big announcement April 19th..pizza party at ... 23 min Elyria OH is a Do... 7
Wabtec the New GE Erie 1 hr 506 to the end 49
Sue Webr is considering a run! (Oct '14) 1 hr Erie Sports Store 110
Tom StankieWIZZ takes up the fight for Filippi 2 hr Sour grapes 8
Erie County handing out unaccountable funds 2 hr The pork barrel 9
Is crime the new entitlement? 2 hr tryagain B Stupid 9
Erie Sport Store 5 hr Elyria is a Donkey 18
Old Erie Bars 15 hr Six Pack Sam 118
Why No Black Outrage? 19 hr Kathy D 26

Erie Jobs

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages