Bikers

sopper

Blairsville, PA

#1 Jul 20, 2013
Definitely bikers
Zugzwang

Erie, PA

#2 Jul 20, 2013
How about bikers hunting gamers as if they were game?
Ralphie Pontillo

Erie, PA

#3 Jul 20, 2013
Bikers and Roar on the Shore rule! Especially since they are paying to join in with my anti union agenda, if we can get these uneducated fools on our side we can "lather them in love" and hood wink them into believing they should work for minimum wage and that the Manufacturers Association is actually something good in the community. I know, we are actually similar to a union representing the wealthy business owners who are so tight they squeak but heck it pays the bills and allows me a life of luxury I would or could never find anywhere else, it is a great gig.
Quit your complaining you non-supporters, every bar in town should be kissing my ass, they don't get people drinking like this on any other day of the year including St.Paddy's Day.
Buddy Hinton

Erie, PA

#4 Jul 20, 2013
Ralphie Pontillo wrote:
Bikers and Roar on the Shore rule! Especially since they are paying to join in with my anti union agenda, if we can get these uneducated fools on our side we can "lather them in love" and hood wink them into believing they should work for minimum wage and that the Manufacturers Association is actually something good in the community. I know, we are actually similar to a union representing the wealthy business owners who are so tight they squeak but heck it pays the bills and allows me a life of luxury I would or could never find anywhere else, it is a great gig.
Quit your complaining you non-supporters, every bar in town should be kissing my ass, they don't get people drinking like this on any other day of the year including St.Paddy's Day.
Oh look, another butthurt uniontard.
Gertrude Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#5 Jul 22, 2013
Buddy Hinton wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look, another butthurt uniontard.
Oh Buddy, can you come over to my house again tonight? David is secured tightly in the cellar, and won't bother us again. I promise.

I just love the way you tickle and kiss my hunch back. Very romantic. Let's get it on again.
Gertrude Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Gertrude Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Buddy, can you come over to my house again tonight? David is secured tightly in the cellar, and won't bother us again. I promise.
I just love the way you tickle and kiss my hunch back. Very romantic. Let's get it on again.
Hi DAvey!!!
sopper

Erie, PA

#8 Jul 23, 2013
Looks like some little pencil is suffering from an acute case of penis envy
David Crosby

Mansfield, OH

#9 Jul 26, 2013
I'm a biker, a mean tri-cycler. I fall off too much though. I get lobsided with my waterhead sloshing back and forth. Wish they would make a bigger helmet for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wicu 47 min Liza Zompax 5
Dr Stephanie Williams- McDowell Intermediate Hi... (Nov '13) 49 min Walnut Creek 85
Who would be a better leader to replace current... 1 hr erie taxpayer 2
Huntington Bank will take your money- steal it 2 hr erie taxpayer 3
Ryan Bizzarro's First Term Accomplishments 2 hr I Love Millcreek 52
Figaski to Jail Joy Center Seniors 2 hr Reality Check 146
You guys did it finally 2 hr aunt kackie 25
When is Brian Krowicki going to be charged with... 8 hr Sharon 18
Fight at Ghetto-Mart Thu Slow Down 50
Erie Dating
Find my Match

Erie Jobs

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE