how did lincoln buffalino die?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fdr

Little Rock, AR

#22 Jul 11, 2010
Epithet. sorry. anyway, judge not lest you be judged.
Carrie

Norfolk, VA

#23 Oct 13, 2011
Lincoln Daniel Bufalino was and will always remain my best friend and brother. As such, I will not allow the idiotic, small minded, stolid individuals who have filthied many of these posts with heresay. Lincoln should and will always be remembered by his family, friends, and the many lives he touched for his compassion, gentle soul, zest for life, and love that knew NO limits.
His death was tragic, and we ALL have suffered an enormous loss. Anyone who had the privelage of knowing him is a better person because of it. Not a day passes that those who knew and love him don't miss him. That is what is important. Period. On behalf of his family and friends, there is no one more deserving of dignity, honor, and respect as Lincoln Daniel Bufalino. Let our loved one rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is lindsey vendetti ??? (Apr '12) 45 min Fred J Barry 26
The Mayor's race is over 48 min East side Eddie 1
Sara's 1 hr East side Eddie 7
GE NEEDS A NEW STRATEGY AND A NEW CEO.. I think... 1 hr AMTRAK 9
Millcreek needs more police 2 hr I am not a robot 27
Erie PA job seekers cant pass drug tests 4 hr tired of being PC 5
11 dead dogs at Vendetti Brothers owned property (Jun '16) 5 hr Eastside Patrol 21
G.E. will be ending production in June 2017" p... 6 hr Severe 209
G.E . Is cutting 2 billion.How will it affect E... 6 hr Proud 60
School District Police on Watch 7 hr Inner City Dweller 33
Lesley Ridge: One of Erie's "Outstanding Women"? 9 hr Liberals are retards 39
John Whaley 18 hr Dictator 44

Erie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages