why do blacks always cause so much tr...

why do blacks always cause so much trouble?

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
harley

Perry, NY

#2 Aug 10, 2011
That's all the know!
jaaazeee

Erie, PA

#4 Aug 10, 2011
cause there's nothing else to do. they get government assistance so they dont have to work. because they dont work, they don't have to get up in the morning. they sleep half the day cause they don't have to be up to go to work which means they arent tired at night. because they arent tired at night they get bored. because they're bored, they go out looking for fun and find trouble. trouble becomes the new fun for them.
cherio

Saint Marys, PA

#5 Aug 10, 2011
Both don and jaazee are right, but did you ever watch monkies and apes on the animal channel....well...that's how they are....always squabbling and doing nasty things so it must be genetic. Look what the black african feral rats are doing in London town and elsewhere, along with the muslims which are closely related to them. Time to lock and load fellas.
The Racist

Erie, PA

#6 Aug 10, 2011
I always thought it was because they have that extra bone.
whitedevil

United States

#7 Aug 10, 2011
nah, that's why they can jump up fo da bassetball mo higher.
Anonymous

Cleveland, OH

#8 Aug 10, 2011
Do black people not have computers to comment on this? lol However, as racist as I am going to sound
I too would like to know the answer to this question. I'm not sure if anyone has told the black community or not but, violence is not the answer!!! There are a lot of white people who also have not had the greatest upbringing, had a troubled youth/past or a neglectful parent or one with an addiction. But statistics continuously show that the African American Community acts out in a much more violent manner. WHY?
LaughingatU

United States

#9 Aug 11, 2011
as we continue to make excuses for them the longer it will continue. the neighborhood watches need to start catching these little bastards, beat the piss out of them and leave them in the street. Doesn't matter what color they are. They didn't know they're doing wrong.....that's why they run like hell.
Stu Pedaso

Ravenna, OH

#10 Aug 11, 2011
Democrats who regularly rail against the notorious anti-science wing of righty politics have their own anti-science wing.

Mention Bell Curve, or Dr Shockley and get a s hit storm of anti-science blather.

Probably the mentality that made some of them easy pluckings for slave traders was a tribal trait of a particular area of Africa. It should be investigated.

I notice that some British-born Africans have finely honed accents; perhaps teaching the same to our own swarthies would be a first step in a needed re-packaging of their brand.
no ego joe

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Aug 11, 2011
They're antisocial toward the larger society and it's power. If anyone wonders why read all the above posts.
Shoot To Kill

Waterford, PA

#12 Aug 11, 2011
no ego joe wrote:
They're antisocial toward the larger society and it's power. If anyone wonders why read all the above posts.
"They're" so who is "They're" that you are referring to?
darwin

Fayette, OH

#13 Aug 11, 2011
no ego joe wrote:
the lower the animal is on the foodchain the more fearful and distrustful it is... why do rats run and cockroaches run when the lights come on
no ego joe

Cincinnati, OH

#14 Aug 11, 2011
Shoot To Kill wrote:
<quoted text>
"They're" so who is "They're" that you are referring to?
The thread is talking about the blacks who get in trouble. I think they are antisocial. They may hold themselves in high esteem above others so they treat the others--the rest of society--as if we're on a lower plane.

But the suitcase baby's mother was either very mentally ill or perhaps depressed with low self esteem to the point where she didn't care. I think anyone black or white with a healthy sense of self esteem would not hurt others without cause or let a baby starve. Healthy self esteem is tied to a sense of healthy pride.
no ego joe

Cincinnati, OH

#15 Aug 11, 2011
darwin wrote:
<quoted text>the lower the animal is on the foodchain the more fearful and distrustful it is... why do rats run and cockroaches run when the lights come on
From what you say then the whites that were fearful of blacks pummeling other whites were lower on the foodchain than the black attackers because the black attackers weren't afraid? I don't think your theory makes sense. Either that or there is on "lower on the food chain" as it applies to thinking humans.
Shoot To Kill

Waterford, PA

#16 Aug 11, 2011
no ego joe wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread is talking about the blacks who get in trouble. I think they are antisocial. They may hold themselves in high esteem above others so they treat the others--the rest of society--as if we're on a lower plane.
But the suitcase baby's mother was either very mentally ill or perhaps depressed with low self esteem to the point where she didn't care. I think anyone black or white with a healthy sense of self esteem would not hurt others without cause or let a baby starve. Healthy self esteem is tied to a sense of healthy pride.
Anitsocial? LMAO, you see them in pods at every street corner.It boils down to no consequences that matter. Three months in jail for theft, huh, who cares. A lousy $200.00 fine that they don't even have to pay because they don't work. Yes they do treat others on a lower plane, and that is exactly what everyone is tried of. The excuses made for them, the affirmative action, the entitlement and so on. They do not have to be responsible for anything. IMO, that should start at home and school. Please don't respond with they don't have anyone at home to teach them those skills and it's not the schools responsibilty either. More excuses.
Stu Pedaso

Ravenna, OH

#17 Aug 11, 2011
Some blacks are regular church-goers; let us not forget that.

http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Wom...
The Racist

Erie, PA

#18 Aug 11, 2011
Stu Pedaso wrote:
Some blacks are regular church-goers; let us not forget that.
http://www.local15tv.com/news/local/story/Wom...
The key word in your statement is "some"."Some " won't cut it for what they need to do to clean up their lives and behaviors.And before you can retort that only some whites are regular church goers as well,it's not the whites,by pure percentage of their population that engages in the troubles and criminal activities anywhere near that of the blacks.Given their much higher propensity toward crime and civil disorder based on their numbers,blacks would be better off spending most of their time in church where they would be less prone to be the severe draining element they are on American society.
darwin

Fayette, OH

#19 Aug 11, 2011
no ego joe wrote:
<quoted text>
From what you say then the whites that were fearful of blacks pummeling other whites were lower on the foodchain than the black attackers because the black attackers weren't afraid? I don't think your theory makes sense. Either that or there is on "lower on the food chain" as it applies to thinking humans.
haven't you ever stepped on a cockroach or swatted a fly...? that's a service not a fear .
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#20 Aug 11, 2011
no ego joe wrote:
Right. You're one of them and have a criminal record that would make your community proud.
cherio

Saint Marys, PA

#21 Aug 11, 2011
yoo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. You're one of them and have a criminal record that would make your community proud.
And according to your own statement, you are 16 and pregnant and black. Right? Or was that a load of bullcrap you spread around like you spread those legs. The old saying "monkey see, monkey do" suits all of you.

“Taylorgang or die”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#22 Aug 11, 2011
Haha this is racist.
the stupid ones are the ones that cause trouble.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
506 will be history 32 min GE Reitree 2015 1
How many white gurls? 1 hr shedahoe 9
James Clapper Recalls 'Staggering' Proof of Put... 1 hr Haterssuk 5
Meadow Brook to cease operations in Erie 1 hr Pennsy 20
Momzillas unique boutique 1 hr Molly H 27
James Clapper tells Rachel Maddow the president... 1 hr pumpmybutt 12
Wabtec $12.50 per hour for all employees 1 hr tired of being PC 38
Wabtec the New GE Erie 3 hr TIA P 271
Ambrose 7 hr ABCezAS123 28
Wabtec buys 49.9% of GE Transportation Wed Elyria is a Donkey 30