saegertown wrestling

Posted in the Erie Forum

parent

Detroit, MI

#1 Dec 18, 2013
As a parent I would be discussed to have my son on that team....ive never seen a coach act out as bad as theirs...I see why brown and lee moved away....this guy is a class act....
Whimp

Erie, PA

#2 Dec 18, 2013
I would want my kid on that team...real world !! Seen to many parents baby there kid.. What happens is in ten years there 22 yrs old and living in your basement to scared to work and get out on there own.. Big babies !
coach

Detroit, MI

#3 Dec 18, 2013
Haha...betcha he is peed off that his lies that him and his good buddy principle made up to keep Devon brown ineligible cause he left that dirtbag backfired...even the piaa knows he is a piece of pooh
moron

Erie, PA

#4 Dec 18, 2013
All three of you idiots should have paid more attention in school. Your spelling and grammar is atrocious.
trevor

Lodi, OH

#5 Dec 18, 2013
moron wrote:
All three of you idiots should have paid more attention in school. Your spelling and grammar is atrocious.
right on brother Mo
Grappler

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 18, 2013
Parent your obvisouly from Harborcreek so why worry about what is going on in Saegertown? You mad you team got their rear ends handed to them last night?
bob brickle

Detroit, MI

#8 Dec 19, 2013
Grappler wrote:
Parent your obvisouly from Harborcreek so why worry about what is going on in Saegertown? You mad you team got their rear ends handed to them last night?
actually im not!! Our lil kids wrestled their kids before s aegertown.but tonight our school wrestled them.what a joke.their team of wrestlers r very talented but show poor sportsmanship provoked by their coach...shame
parent

Detroit, MI

#9 Dec 19, 2013
They showed very poor sportsmanship!!
BrownLee

Erie, PA

#12 Dec 20, 2013
parent wrote:
As a parent I would be discussed to have my son on that team....ive never seen a coach act out as bad as theirs...I see why brown and lee moved away....this guy is a class act....
Discussed or disgusted? WTF? Where didn't you go to school?Unbelievable!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Denny Braendel (Aug '13) 4 min Thinker 22
Clowns at the Sunflower club 28 min Billy 30
Milton Twins coming to town 5 hr Ayrm 2
Sons of Obama and Sharpton 7 hr Barry the great dane 7
Cuba 8 hr OS Riblets leftis... 16
Time for Patient Dialouge 8 hr Riblets lover boy 12
Millcreek School District 11 hr Taxpayer 23
Erie Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web