First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Avantis sucks

Cleveland, OH

#1 Nov 10, 2013
Always a nice way to start the day with a nice cup of coffee reading stories from Pitt/Notre Prep game. Great to know all those bitter Notre Prep fans had a nice drive home after the game sulking about the loss. The best part is it was a kid from McDowell who did the most damage to Notre Prep! A kid who the prep community tried to dismiss as over rated, lazy, unimpressive, and any other jealous thing they could say about him because he shunned them and went to McDowell. Ahhhhh a good day to be a prep hater!
Topux dude

Erie, PA

#2 Nov 10, 2013
Avantis sucks wrote:
Always a nice way to start the day with a nice cup of coffee reading stories from Pitt/Notre Prep game. Great to know all those bitter Notre Prep fans had a nice drive home after the game sulking about the loss. The best part is it was a kid from McDowell who did the most damage to Notre Prep! A kid who the prep community tried to dismiss as over rated, lazy, unimpressive, and any other jealous thing they could say about him because he shunned them and went to McDowell. Ahhhhh a good day to be a prep hater!
I really hope that youre a high school student. If not, you seriously need a life.
Taxed Payer

Erie, PA

#3 Nov 10, 2013
Looks like the Pitt/Notre Dame series will be cancelled since ND lost. ND got rid of Mich because they couldn't win. 10-0 seasons will be common since ND will only engage teams they can easily dominate.
Richard Suckers

Erie, PA

#4 Nov 10, 2013
Prep people in general are such asholes. I work for one of them. Talk about a bunch of self-centered, self absorbed, and self- serving asholes. I can't wait for the day that place is shuttered!
trevor

North Fairfield, OH

#5 Nov 10, 2013
Richard Suckers wrote:
Prep people in general are such asholes. I work for one of them. Talk about a bunch of self-centered, self absorbed, and self- serving asholes. I can't wait for the day that place is shuttered!
that applies only to the Erie prepsters. In real cities they are janitors and bus drivers.
Jimbo

North Royalton, OH

#6 Nov 10, 2013
Avantis sucks wrote:
James R is not going to like the fact that you make fun of Prep and Notre Dame at the same time.l
Dug Smitty

Erie, PA

#7 Nov 10, 2013
Taxed Payer wrote:
Looks like the Pitt/Notre Dame series will be cancelled since ND lost. ND got rid of Mich because they couldn't win. 10-0 seasons will be common since ND will only engage teams they can easily dominate.
Just like AAA Cathedral Prep....
snoopy

Edinboro, PA

#8 Nov 10, 2013
Roll Ramblers...Keep Rolling... the makes losers like u sick huh? Bwaaahaaaaaa
snoopy

Edinboro, PA

#9 Nov 10, 2013
If u r not on top u r a LOSER u bitter tools!!!! Bwaaahaaahaa
Timmy

Cleveland, OH

#10 Nov 10, 2013
Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
James R is not going to like the fact that you make fun of Prep and Notre Dame at the same time.l
Wonder who he got to take him to the game and feed him for free on Saturday? That guy has to be a millionaire he never spends a cent! Not to mention all the money prep must pay him to blow them on the air every day.
Oh really

Erie, PA

#11 Nov 10, 2013
trevor wrote:
<quoted text>that applies only to the Erie prepsters. In real cities they are janitors and bus drivers.
Many prominent Prep grads here and all over the place. Most people in "real" jobs around here seem to have in common being Pre grads. Or is just because they know someone?? Uh, doubt it, not too many doctors, lawyers and other professionals can get where they are without something upstairs!!!!
Bill Brabender

Franklin, PA

#12 Nov 11, 2013
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
Many prominent Prep grads here and all over the place. Most people in "real" jobs around here seem to have in common being Pre grads. Or is just because they know someone?? Uh, doubt it, not too many doctors, lawyers and other professionals can get where they are without something upstairs!!!!
Sure the aint the Prep football nwords that have those jobs!!!!!
Class of 82

Erie, PA

#13 Nov 11, 2013
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>
I know just as many Lawyers, Doctors, business owners and other professional people who are McDowell grads. Get over yourself.
Class of 82

Erie, PA

#14 Nov 11, 2013
Richard Suckers wrote:
You must work at PHB.
Attention Johnny H

Erie, PA

#15 Nov 11, 2013
Class of 82 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know just as many Lawyers, Doctors, business owners and other professional people who are McDowell grads. Get over yourself.
Sure there are lots of successful people who did not go to Prep, the difference is you would never know where they went, they just go about the business of living their lives. They do not go out of their way to beat their chests about their alma mater at every given opportunity nor do they need to support their fellow alum by giving them jobs, their fellow grads can do just fine on their own without a hand up or a hand out. So spare us your sanctimonious, self righteous attitude and platitudes. If Bill, Sr. had not been a self made man you and your arrogance would not have gotten you far in life. Live more like your father, aunt and uncle and act like you love God more than you love money. Isn't that what Prep was supposed to teach you?
shirley

Buffalo, NY

#16 Nov 11, 2013
Amazing the number of african american catholics are on the football team every year. Look at all the parishes around the area, don't really see that many attending services, or is it just me?
Richard Suckers

United States

#17 Nov 11, 2013
shirley wrote:
Amazing the number of african american catholics are on the football team every year. Look at all the parishes around the area, don't really see that many attending services, or is it just me?
We b playin baksetball!!!!!! And the funny part is all of the stupid white people that pay for their kids to go there. The blacks get a free ride, just like they think they are entitled too. I hope it turns into Burton Elementary!!
who are you

Erie, PA

#18 Nov 11, 2013
Class of 82 wrote:
<quoted text>
anybody can make that statement, just look around, I am speaking relatively. In general, look around and be honest with yourself. As a percentage, much higher level of high level, professionals in these top positions in hospitals, manufacturing, etc.

Not saying necessarily that any smarter, but it is a strong network of grads, networking helps too. See how many come back and support functions(not just sports).
michelle

Huron, OH

#19 Nov 11, 2013
Ever notice how many prep stuedents have the same liep and twitch as the headmaster...coincidencevor genetics .?
Topux dude

Erie, PA

#20 Nov 11, 2013
Ever notice how many non prep students spell like michelle?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GE OT is going ballistic 8 min Slaw man rules 11
Diversity why? 1 hr Zugzwang 35
This takes the cake!!! 1 hr Zugzwang 26
GE Rumor Song (Apr '13) 1 hr Ru ru 7
Anybody tired 1 hr Uknow 5
con artist men 2 hr gorilla 26
GE Transportation Sale, Erie plant closing 2 hr Recalled 75
Erie Talk Radio 8 hr Lock Her Up 23
Prostitution in Love Farm (Aug '15) Tue frank G 114

Erie Jobs