Will County Council Bankrupt the County?

Will County Council Bankrupt the County?

Posted in the Erie Forum

Barry G for you and me

Erie, PA

#1 Mar 14, 2014
Kathy is spending like a drunken sailor on leave and Council does nothing but approve more spending. They screwed the tax payer with the hotel guarantee. They are all loosers in the business world acting like big shot idiots. Are we doomed?
east side elway

Erie, PA

#2 Mar 14, 2014
Kathy..."Pennsylvania Pelosi" is indeed enamored with the Democratic idea of spending like there is no tomorrow with the thought we can never run out of money as long as we can raise taxes.
No doubt she thinks she is being a successful County Executive after all this is the way things are done in the US House of Representatives everyday by the Democrats.
This is what the loyal Democratic core base voted for....it is a shame we all have to suffer the consequences of their stupidity. Granted her Democratic opposition was less then credible & no one ever heard of the Republican Tucci but they did know full well what Kathy was all about because she was tossed out in a landslide,
The fact is what is going on now was predictable & no one who voted for her should be the least be shocked at how much money she is going to spend & waste.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heil Putin 4 min Bronco Billy 16
Russian Indictments Exonerate Trump 9 min ZUGZWANG 34
FBI failed to investigate school shooter 15 min ZUGZWANG 23
Mueller just made it impossible for Trump to ca... 55 min Resistance 27
Dr John Boyle Address (Dec '16) 57 min Team Hammer Dick 18
Bye Bye to GE IEA.. 1 hr GE Guy 10
Knee taken At Daytona 500? 1 hr Boogitty Boogitty 1
Plant SHUT DOWN IN MAY 2 hr Rollon 20
GE Erie to propose new Overtime rules 2 hr Good to know 59
catholic priests at it again 21 hr X Man 44