First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Runner Up

Erie, PA

#1 Apr 3, 2014
I was runner up in a recent beauty pageant and was told that I would have easily won if I had bigger breasts. My size is 34 B and I am thinking of implants to enhance. Do you think 36 D is too big for my 5'2" 115lb frame?
David Crosby

Erie, PA

#3 Apr 3, 2014
Ya leave them boobs alone. They're fine. Matter of fact I'd like to suck on them tittys and then give u a urine enema.
Girl power

Erie, PA

#4 Apr 3, 2014
I am 5ft8 about 140lb. I am a 36double d and hubby loves them. I don't. I m too big so it makes me look heavier than I am. Believe it or not big boobs r only something u care about until about 40. We always want we don't have, but a few years we don't even care anymore
cheetos

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2014
Be careful what you wish for. Invest your money in education, not a cheap crown or trophy.
Mr Helpful

Erie, PA

#6 Apr 3, 2014
Runner Up wrote:
I was runner up in a recent beauty pageant and was told that I would have easily won if I had bigger breasts. My size is 34 B and I am thinking of implants to enhance. Do you think 36 D is too big for my 5'2" 115lb frame?
I bet I could massage and suck those puppies until they're big and plump. You gotta go all natural!
Mr Helpful

Erie, PA

#7 Apr 3, 2014
I'll help you do it the natural way. Guaranteed results!
http://www.odditycentral.com/news/breast-slap...
Girl power

Erie, PA

#8 Apr 3, 2014
Good advice Cheetos. Invest in your education, I'm sure your body is just fine
cheetos

United States

#9 Apr 3, 2014
Mr Helpful wrote:
I'll help you do it the natural way. Guaranteed results!
http://www.odditycentral.com/news/breast-slap...
Your mother must have slapped you in the head to many times
TALLY

Erie, PA

#10 Apr 3, 2014
cheetos wrote:
Be careful what you wish for. Invest your money in education, not a cheap crown or trophy.
Awesome response from Cheetos! I personally like a natural woman. Real men do. Anyways, it may sound like a good idea but think of this, what will you look like in your 30's? 40's? 50's? etc...... Breast implants are like any other body modification. They seem like a good idea when your young. Think of the 60 year old that you see with a shriveled, wrinkled tattoo. Probably looked great back in the day. Think of all the body piercings of today. Those who abandon the practice will be left with huge holes and ugly scars. You said that you finished well but if you keep up what you are doing minus the breast augmentation, you will be one hot woman into your 40's 50's 60's etc. At that age, natural beauty will outweigh any lacking you may feel that you have today. Anyone can shine when they are young. Those who can naturally in their middle aged and golden years will be the TRUE winners. Let's not forget about the potential health risks either. Good luck with your decision!
Mr Helpful

Erie, PA

#11 Apr 3, 2014
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>Your mother must have slapped you in the head to many times
You mean "too". See? I am helpful. You're just jealous nobody offered to help you maximize your bust.
cheetos

United States

#12 Apr 3, 2014
Mr Helpful wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean "too". See? I am helpful. You're just jealous nobody offered to help you maximize your bust.
Yup, you got me. I'm jealous t(o)(o)
Long dong silver

Erie, PA

#13 Apr 3, 2014
Ding dongs... Like any of you posters above have ever touched or felt up real boobs...your mom and sister do not count nerds...
Puffs

United States

#14 Apr 3, 2014
I love hard pear shaped boobies with puffy nips that look like the old style big christmas tree lights.
If they glow pink in the dark it is a plus.
cheetos

United States

#15 Apr 3, 2014
Puffs wrote:
I love hard pear shaped boobies with puffy nips that look like the old style big christmas tree lights.
If they glow pink in the dark it is a plus.
Philly.....Three Mile Island.......that explains a lot :o
cheetos

United States

#16 Apr 3, 2014
Long dong silver wrote:
Ding dongs... Like any of you posters above have ever touched or felt up real boobs...your mom and sister do not count nerds...
and why are you touching your mom and sister, that's just not right. Someone must have slapped you in the head too.
trevonMartin

Erie, PA

#17 Apr 3, 2014
36-24-36
This is what you should aim for, if u were 1 inch taller

Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her honda
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#18 Apr 3, 2014
B <----------top view.

oo <----------front view.

b :<----------side view.

(+)(+) <-------pasties.
Girl power

Erie, PA

#19 Apr 3, 2014
They're just boobs, they hang out, no big deal
cheetos

United States

#20 Apr 3, 2014
Girl power wrote:
They're just boobs, they hang out, no big deal
Breasts or men??
cheetos

United States

#21 Apr 3, 2014
skip the pee pee wrote:
B <----------top view.
oo <----------front view.
b :<----------side view.
(+)(+) <-------pasties.
(:)(.)<---third nipple ----Krusty the Clown

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Roundabout 30 min Bobby 13
Lou, What a Guy - Died 2 hr Meadville Mafia 2
Look how mad ZUGZWANG is... 2 hr ZUGZWANG 8
Lou Aliota's Millcreek Township School Board Ac... 3 hr Alumni 68
Making Bank driving for UberX in Erie 3 hr Roxanne 3
PennDot says speed bumps back at PI 5 hr Biker Biatch 4
The Red Fox Inn on E. 38 th BLOWS! (Sep '14) 6 hr Deez nuts 104
More from around the web

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE