How I saved GM
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Barack Hussein Obama

Erie, PA

#1 Oct 17, 2013
GM got bailout, now ships jobs to China

http://washingtonexaminer.com/examiner-editor...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 17, 2013
Okay, I believe you!
e racer

Canton, OH

#3 Oct 17, 2013
Barack Hussein Obama wrote:
Which goes to show you how pathetic Corporate America is to US workers and why the GOP should be held accountable for supporting them.

Thanks for the update.
The bell curve rules

Erie, PA

#4 Oct 17, 2013
e racer wrote:
<quoted text>
Which goes to show you how pathetic Corporate America is to US workers and why the GOP should be held accountable for supporting them.
Thanks for the update.
The GOP held accountable? This was Obama's deal.

"It is yet more proof that Mitt Romney was right in the 2012 presidential campaign: GM should have gone through a traditional bankruptcy instead of the politicized farce of a taxpayer-funded bailout and government managed “bankruptcy.” The TARP funds involved could have instead been used to provide liquidity for a managed sale to a private buyer that minimized the opportunities for political interference in the new GM’s operations."
e racer

Canton, OH

#5 Oct 18, 2013
The bell curve rules wrote:
<quoted text>
The GOP held accountable? This was Obama's deal.
"It is yet more proof that Mitt Romney was right in the 2012 presidential campaign: GM should have gone through a traditional bankruptcy instead of the politicized farce of a taxpayer-funded bailout and government managed “bankruptcy.” The TARP funds involved could have instead been used to provide liquidity for a managed sale to a private buyer that minimized the opportunities for political interference in the new GM’s operations."
Obama never made a deal that sent jobs to China. That was a decision made by corporate board members and management, aka GOP elite.
Keep rubbin

Erie, PA

#6 Oct 18, 2013
Washington Examiner huh? Get a clue!
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

#7 Oct 18, 2013
Keep rubbin wrote:
<quoted text>Washington Examiner huh? Get a clue!
What is the problem. You can't refute the truth. Morons like you must have mommy read them the New York Time or Washington Post. No wonder you have no clue.
Barack Hussein Obama

Erie, PA

#8 Oct 18, 2013
e racer wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama never made a deal that sent jobs to China. That was a decision made by corporate board members and management, aka GOP elite.
Thanks for your blind support my little minion. However I owe China a debt of gratitude so yes I shipped GM over to China and I am not done yet. However I commend you for flattering me by your lies.
e racer

Canton, OH

#9 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks for your blind support my little minion. However I owe China a debt of gratitude so yes I shipped GM over to China and I am not done yet. However I commend you for flattering me by your lies.
Is that really necessary? Isn't it enough that you post information on these threads that is not correct, now you have to feign another user to taunt and ridicule?

That is precisely why you failed to make a case. Very juvenile.
e racer

Westlake, OH

#10 Oct 18, 2013
e racer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that really necessary? Isn't it enough that you post information on these threads that is not correct, now you have to feign another user to taunt and ridicule?
Do you need a tissue, mary? You sound like you are about to leak.

Also, Stop stealing my name you leech.
Keep rubbin

Erie, PA

#11 Oct 18, 2013
Stu Pedaso wrote:
<quoted text>
What is the problem. You can't refute the truth. Morons like you must have mommy read them the New York Time or Washington Post. No wonder you have no clue.
Dear fake Stu, the truth, by definition, cannot be "refuted" moron. Get a dictionary. Quit using words that you can't define.
e racer

Canton, OH

#12 Oct 18, 2013
e racer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need a tissue, mary? You sound like you are about to leak.
Also, Stop stealing my name you leech.
I see you decided copying a persons user name was the only possible reply you could think to do.

I weep for you.
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

#13 Oct 18, 2013
Keep rubbin wrote:
<quoted text>Dear fake Stu, the truth, by definition, cannot be "refuted" moron. Get a dictionary. Quit using words that you can't define.
It is a statement of fact idiot. The fact is that you left wing retards cannot refute the truth. Your lies don't fly in the face of reality. Drop dead moron.
Barack Hussein Obama

Erie, PA

#14 Oct 18, 2013
e racer wrote:
<quoted text>
I as your Messiah have lied cheated and stole to get what I want.Useful idiots like you are along for the ride until a time of my choosing. Yes I lie most of the time, however in this case I am telling the facts. I gave GM to China. Keep farting in the wind and please continue to vote democrat. We love you sooo much.
Keep rubbin

Erie, PA

#15 Oct 18, 2013
e racer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi idiot....keep posting your ignorance

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...

http://usactionnews.com/2012/08/obamas-china-...

GM, which strives to build vehicles where they’re sold, will have straight-time capacity to build as many 4 million units in 2015 in China, according to IHS estimates. That includes the two new factories in Wuhan and Chongqing coming online in 2014, said the Northville, Michigan-based research firm.
The automaker aims to outpace the market again in 2013, Socia told reporters in Detroit.
“You have lots of people that the government wants to move into the middle class,” he said.“You’ve got 150 cities that are over a million in population. It’s pretty ripe for further expansion.”
To contact the reporters on this story: Tim Higgins in Detroit at [email protected]; Tian Ying in Beijing at [email protected]
e racer

Canton, OH

#16 Oct 18, 2013
<quoted text>
I as your Messiah have lied cheated and stole to get what I want.Useful idiots like you are along for the ride until a time of my choosing. Yes I lie most of the time, however in this case I am telling the facts. I gave GM to China. Keep farting in the wind and please continue to vote democrat. We love you sooo much.
Seek professional help. I am done with you.
e racer

Canton, OH

#17 Oct 18, 2013
Keep rubbin wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi idiot....keep posting your ignorance
http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...
http://usactionnews.com/2012/08/obamas-china-...
GM, which strives to build vehicles where they’re sold, will have straight-time capacity to build as many 4 million units in 2015 in China, according to IHS estimates. That includes the two new factories in Wuhan and Chongqing coming online in 2014, said the Northville, Michigan-based research firm.
The automaker aims to outpace the market again in 2013, Socia told reporters in Detroit.
“You have lots of people that the government wants to move into the middle class,” he said.“You’ve got 150 cities that are over a million in population. It’s pretty ripe for further expansion.”
To contact the reporters on this story: Tim Higgins in Detroit at [email protected]; Tian Ying in Beijing at [email protected]
Is name calling your only recourse or does it make you feel somehow superior to others?

I read your links, can you please highlight where it names the president as the reason jobs were shipped to China? I read where it was an executive decision. Now unless the president is an executive, your theory is useless.
Keep rubbin

Erie, PA

#18 Oct 18, 2013
e racer wrote:
<quoted text>
Is name calling your only recourse or does it make you feel somehow superior to others?
I read your links, can you please highlight where it names the president as the reason jobs were shipped to China? I read where it was an executive decision. Now unless the president is an executive, your theory is useless.
Moron, who bailed out GM at taxpayer expense??? Gawd you are freaking stupid. Who assigned the CEO at GM dipshit??? Seriously drop dead with your Alinsky crap. I have no time for a lying fool like you.
Reality

Erie, PA

#19 Oct 18, 2013
Chrysler trucks are made in Mexico and have been for years. Obamao's bail out of the UAW at the expense of dozens of Pension funds and car dealers was bad enough, but all of these cars being made overseas and in Mexico are a result of NAFTA and other free trade agreements with 3rd world countries. BTW Obamao and company are currently negotiating another agreement with Pacific Rim countries that won't be listed as a treaty so it won't need Senate ratification. If/When it goes through, manufacturing will almost cease to exist in the US. BTW, last time I checked, the largest stock holder in GM was still the UAW. So much for unions protecting American workers huh?
e racer

Westlake, OH

#20 Oct 18, 2013
e racer wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you decided copying a persons user name was the only possible reply you could think to do.
I weep for you.
Nope, I was wrong.

You don't need a tissue. You need some Pamprin. It's your ladies days, isn't it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Megan Akerly 14 min casssie 4
Millcreek school board opening 1 hr Faulty Reasoning 20
Erie Steet Walkers 1 hr toad 3
Mike Ohara 1 hr Michelle 1
Badams Protecting Hidden Paytronage Jobs 3 hr Drake2 55
Oil Prices Drop with Brexit, investors flee to ... 3 hr Erieite 4
News Pat Howard: Failures by DevelopErie leave Erie ... 3 hr everyone is t j 146
Donald Vendetti 7 hr Really 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Erie Mortgages