Saint Louis, MO

#25 Feb 1, 2012
If only I could keep going lol
Dingle Barry

United States

#26 Feb 1, 2012
Christian Lestat wrote:
EPD needs to fight real crime
Like guys with video cameras who copwatch!

#EpicFail
liberty

Kansas City, MO

#28 Feb 1, 2012
Hey tippoff, you wouldn't happen to know who got busted on east 29th on Tuesday morning do ya?
fat bob from erie

Waterford, PA

#29 Feb 1, 2012
chubbs is mike chodubski. hard working smart cop trying to rid the city of drug scumbags! too smart to blab drunk, probably trying to get some more info...
liberty

Kansas City, MO

#30 Feb 1, 2012
You can say he didn't blab, but it seems that alot of info is out there.
Hmmmm somebody is talking.
TIP-OFF!!!!!!!!! !

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Feb 1, 2012
I can tell you personally and really don't care how you know chubbs but he's like most, bald headed workout freak and yes a workaholic but he comes across so honest doesn't he? LMFAO!!! Ive seen him do shit that made me loose all respect for him which I had until not that long ago... He changed ALOT since Donny(DACUS) left the troop! He's smart but it takes one to know one brother! He does do more good than bad an probably more good than most down there but will still be quick to turn his head, take money (if it's enough in the right situation) and worse off he's a pathological liar! I know it's part of the game but he takes the bs way too far! I remember the first time somebody mentioned a few ounces of raw to him, fuckin eyes lit up like a Christmas tree... Good heart somewhere but it is what it is, streets have rules, cops gotta code and everything in between is BS n doesn't surprise me nemore...
TIP-OFF!!!!!!!!! !

Saint Louis, MO

#32 Feb 1, 2012
Speaking of "fat bob from Erie"... Our sheriff, bob merski needs to control his lil son or nephew mark merski! If not, someday someone just might decide to take a drive up to Harding ave. that's if he keeps it up and runs into the wrong people!
TIP-OFF!!!!!!!!! !

Saint Louis, MO

#33 Feb 1, 2012
Like I was saying before, that's only one branch on the tree! I wanna tell it all but I know somebody somewhere will know who I am eventually! There's already people that are probably wishing I would just die an others that are like thank you, your cool lol... Truth is im a realist!
tony

United States

#35 Feb 1, 2012
The cops know everything there is to know ...they learn nothing new here. It's like pulling fish from a barrell when it comes to drug arrests in Erie.
liberty

Kansas City, MO

#36 Feb 2, 2012
I agree with Tony. The cops definitely know the inner-city drug traffickers. I even know where to get shut if I want it and I have been into shit for over 25 years. I have to look at it like, if I can figure out who's doing what then Cmon man. The funny thing Is that all these people getting mentioned are children of people I used to know. Erie to small of town to get away with much for long. Good luck young bucks!
Dingle Barry

United States

#37 Feb 2, 2012
cheirio wrote:
All I have to say is this...don't some of your people know the cops probably read this stuff?? I see one person mentioning names and making a few threats...not smart at all.
Speaking of nasty cracks, how is your mother, cheirio?
test

Erie, PA

#39 Feb 2, 2012
oh

[QUOTE who="TIP-OFF!!!!!!!!!! "]A member of the EPD narcotics task force who calls himself "Chubbs" recently must have been very highly intoxicated because while throwing drinks back spoke of the upcoming raids and UC work he's been doing mostly involving cocaine and marijuana. He seemed quite proud of it but what I was told was there was going to be over two dozen raids in the first week or so of march which was just recently decided by him and co-worker Mike. He said he was proud that he finally got multiple Undercover buys from "Artis" which he has been watching for years now! All UC buys took place in 2011. Others that were mentioned we're:
-Finess
-SeanJon
-Tone
-Roach
-Lou
-Bam
I'm not personally concerned but I do consider one of the above to be a well know dealer and is a "friend of a friend" to me. I'm not stating what I believe is right or wrong nor taking sides but if you do the crime you do the time as they say. It's already too late I imagine for those who will be prosecuted but hopefully something good will come from this, such as some people stopping due to witnessing the prosecution of those involved which I believe was said to be roughly thirty suspects. Good luck to all and only time will tell us if the drunk cop opened his mouth like an idiot![/QUOTE]
erie kat

Erie, PA

#40 Feb 7, 2012
abyone know these guys real names??meaning the people he mentioned that are going down

Since: Mar 12

Erie, PA

#41 Mar 15, 2012
Only way cops know Anything about the drug dealers is from SNiTChES !!! If u knew the people "tip-off" than u should of gave them a heads up, unless YOU a snitch or have a connection to the cops! Hater
SMH

Brunswick, OH

#42 Jun 20, 2014
You people suk. What I have noticed is people are unhappy with themselves.. So they make it a mission to destroy others. You should be ashamed of yourself every time you look in the mirror. "He who has not committed a sin..cast the first stone." At the end of the day, we all get a chance at six feet deep!
SMH

Brunswick, OH

#43 Jun 20, 2014
Lmfao-Uclowns wrote:
Only way cops know Anything about the drug dealers is from SNiTChES !!! If u knew the people "tip-off" than u should of gave them a heads up, unless YOU a snitch or have a connection to the cops! Hater
That's what im saying.. Snitches...
erie kat

Erie, PA

#44 Jun 26, 2014
oh and speaking of snitches theres Mike O bartending at martys karma"s a bitch i'm sorry for you little girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Velocity net corporate welfare failure 6 min Montessori Mom 5
Why does the hospital keep saving Timmy? 20 min tim leary 3
Where's Sean Wiley? 43 min Andy 7
History of the democratic party 1 hr mike 4
Trump blasts alt left over Charlottsville 1 hr everyone 13
G.E. Management Layoff 1 hr Ralph 8
Paige Peasley, can anyone defeat her? 2 hr LGBTs finest 3
Racism 4 hr Soldier 30
GE Union Sounds Like United Mine Workers 8 hr buhbye 28
ecp cover up!! 17 hr Stevens 154