First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TIP-OFF!!!!!!!!! !!!

Chicago, IL

#1 Jan 29, 2012
A member of the EPD narcotics task force who calls himself "Chubbs" recently must have been very highly intoxicated because while throwing drinks back spoke of the upcoming raids and UC work he's been doing mostly involving cocaine and marijuana. He seemed quite proud of it but what I was told was there was going to be over two dozen raids in the first week or so of march which was just recently decided by him and co-worker Mike. He said he was proud that he finally got multiple Undercover buys from "Artis" which he has been watching for years now! All UC buys took place in 2011. Others that were mentioned we're:

-Finess
-SeanJon
-Tone
-Roach
-Lou
-Bam

I'm not personally concerned but I do consider one of the above to be a well know dealer and is a "friend of a friend" to me. I'm not stating what I believe is right or wrong nor taking sides but if you do the crime you do the time as they say. It's already too late I imagine for those who will be prosecuted but hopefully something good will come from this, such as some people stopping due to witnessing the prosecution of those involved which I believe was said to be roughly thirty suspects. Good luck to all and only time will tell us if the drunk cop opened his mouth like an idiot!
mkay

Erie, PA

#2 Jan 29, 2012
thats cool and all, but I'm pretty sure it's the AG's task force.
No Name

Meadville, PA

#3 Jan 29, 2012
What happened to the old cop that took the coke from the evidence room?
unconfidential

Naperville, IL

#4 Jan 29, 2012
Why does it seem like everyone knows who's dealing except the cops?
confidential informant

Wattsburg, PA

#5 Jan 29, 2012
The cops know who the real dealers are but they let them commit more crimes for snitching.
Chubbs

Wattsburg, PA

#6 Jan 29, 2012
Another round!
Stu Pedaso

Kent, OH

#7 Jan 29, 2012
They'll be raiding the Young Repubs for AstroGlide on Tuesday.
Chevy

Erie, PA

#9 Jan 29, 2012
cheirio wrote:
<quoted text>They should pull a sting operation at the whitehouse. Bet they could find plenty of dope there...one dope walks on all fours.
STFU, knobody cares what you think.
only

Wadsworth, OH

#10 Jan 29, 2012
Heard of a couple of the people named. Wondering if you had any more info regarding who else is to be arrested. Some of the above mentioned people were moving hundreds of pounds of marijuana. So I here. Personally I believe smoking alittle marijuana aint going to kill you.
Anonymous

Naperville, IL

#11 Jan 29, 2012
I would be surprised if an EPD officer was all liqoured up and spouting off at the mouth. He would be risking his opportunity to extort these dealers for $$$$$. Easy Pay Days
big surprise

Wattsburg, PA

#12 Jan 29, 2012
Dnapoli wrote:
I would be surprised if an EPD officer was all liqoured up and spouting off at the mouth.
Anonymous

Naperville, IL

#13 Jan 29, 2012
I was being sarcastic. If the drug tested our police force, they would have to put 50% of them in employee assistance program.
wow

Norwalk, OH

#14 Jan 30, 2012
[QUOTE who="TIP-OFF!!!!!!!!!! "]A member of the EPD narcotics task force who calls himself "Chubbs" recently must have been very highly intoxicated because while throwing drinks back spoke of the upcoming raids and UC work he's been doing mostly involving cocaine and marijuana. He seemed quite proud of it but what I was told was there was going to be over two dozen raids in the first week or so of march which was just recently decided by him and co-worker Mike. He said he was proud that he finally got multiple Undercover buys from "Artis" which he has been watching for years now! All UC buys took place in 2011. Others that were mentioned we're:
-Finess
-SeanJon
-Tone

-Roach

-Lou
-Bam
I'm not personally concerned but I do consider one of the above to be a well know dealer and is a "friend of a friend" to me. I'm not stating what I believe is right or wrong nor taking sides but if you do the crime you do the time as they say. It's already too late I imagine for those who will be prosecuted but hopefully something good will come from this, such as some people stopping due to witnessing the prosecution of those involved which I believe was said to be roughly thirty suspects. Good luck to all and only time will tell us if the drunk cop opened his mouth like an idiot![/QUOTE] where did this running of the mouth take place???
TIP-OFF!!!!!!!!! !!!

Chicago, IL

#15 Jan 30, 2012
I'm sorry to tell everybody from both sides of the fence that I do not want to say much more in regards to who else or where. My info is good and if you know the lifestyle or people then you will know who I have spoken of and that this situation is not ideal for me to be in. On a side note, I hope everyone gets what's coming to them (suspects and officers) and as we all know, it's the coke busts they want! Not marijuana lol
Only

Wadsworth, OH

#16 Jan 30, 2012
Well thatnks for the little information you gave. But your on o computer man come on. Tell the public what you know or maybe you shouldnt of said anything at. Actually happens all the time drunk ERIE officers get drunk or are on what ever drug of thier choice is and spout off at the mouths. Giving up thier snitches and names of people who were busted and now cooperating.I even know from experience that mike nolan or donald dacus will plant eveidence if they cant get anybody cuz that drug dealer was to smart for them. YOU wanna know what they did. They got a rat to give the suspect oxycotin and once he was passed out and had no clue what was going on they entered the person house illegally and searched it and found the marijuana. But to get this person they broke the law and endangered many people because they were drunk at the bar and found it funny to tell everybody about there undercover work. True you dnt not want them finding out that you spilled the beans about our crooked vice unit. Who because they culdnt bust people by the laws had to break them theselves!!!!!!!! So I understand your not wanting to say sumptin. But you also said 1 of the accused was friend of friend. Well help that guy out man!!!!! Dont let these crooked cops win yet another sensless victory on the war on drugs...... nWhich by definition is wrong because wars END.......
Christian Lestat

Erie, PA

#17 Jan 30, 2012
EPD needs to fight real crime
Christian Lestat

Erie, PA

#19 Jan 30, 2012
Erie Pa Police on Youtube
http://www.youtube.com/results...
Christian Lestat

Erie, PA

#20 Jan 30, 2012
EPD wants fast and easy money so they don't fight real crime, Any day now weed will be legal soon so they need to stop being school yard punks and start fighting real crime like the killers and child molesters
TIP-OFF!!!!!!!!! !

Chicago, IL

#21 Jan 30, 2012
I feel more comfortable going off the exact topic "A LITTLE" with a side that plays into the whole thing?

We all know the Burgos for the most part right? Anyways, rademes decides to shoot his gun because he's a 140 pound addict, well afterwards detective spiegel wasn't getting far at first so even tho Donny (dacus, the new inspector, former vice) went in there and did the good cop act and next thing ya know rademes is throwing everyone under the bus! Problem is he can't just walk out and do uc work after just having shot someone lmao (not about the shooting aspect) so he actually got his brother Anthony to come down to the uc building that "nobody knows about" (kitty corner from the station, LCBA written right out front) lmao! Anyways, rademes is able to talk Anthony into working with mike on uc buys in exchange for a letter of cooperation to the DA office in which he really needs not to get 10 yrs or whatever so anyways, Anthony actually loves his brother enough to talk with mike and decides to cooperate and work on some uc buys. now there's a counter effect here, the brothers are too well known for robbing at gunpoint so he can't get weight/quantity that mike would like to see BUT he can get to certain people and a lot of them. Whose the "FIRST TARGETS" ARTIS and his friends, bam, Fred, Calvin and Lou who just got out whose now on the team totally unaware of everybody he knows is gonna be stepping in shit as deep as he is in. Now Lou is an addict and people say his "baby's momma" got him out by getting a job at esquire, right lol

(let me send this so I can clear my thoughts and take a shit)
TIP-OFF!!!!!!!!! !

Chicago, IL

#22 Jan 30, 2012
It's two in the morning so let me finish up this branch on the tree and go from there later.

Lou and Calvin happen to be brothers and their family has ties with decent connections in Chicago and Detroit which is a biggie at the moment!

Short and simple way to finish that one lol, night!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Red Fox Inn on E. 38 th BLOWS! 10 min Tacks Know More ... 55
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 14 min Tony 51,431
GE employees need monthly drug test for illegal... (Mar '12) 39 min mike 46
them dems 1 hr Snooter Van Cooter 7
West Erie Plaza 2 hr Chadwick 22
Name some organization or church that 2 hr mcGurk 22
Link to the Central Tech intimidation video? 2 hr the rest of us 12
Millcreek schools spent $37,000 on resident's R... 4 hr Miss Peaches 73
•••
•••
•••

Erie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000