Free YMCA membership to welfare members
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
mike in toledo ohio

Toledo, OH

#74 Jun 18, 2013
for the people talking bad about welfare my wife and kids are on welfare for insurance,my kids are very well behaved they listen very well and their not little hood rats we live in Toledo ohio but we rais our kids to respect everyone blac,white,old and young I work hard for a living I make very good money but sometimes welfare helps just enough to keep a roof over your familys head,,so to the ones dogging kids on welfare maybe its the parents who drop their kids off and leave without a care in the world
Dick Porterhouse

Erie, PA

#75 Jun 22, 2013
Concerned wrote:
The Glennwood Y is horrible. My son had has cell phone stolen. I went to meet with Jim the director to review the video tapes. The kid was caught on tape and identified. Jim called his parents and got it back. It was returned broken. Jim assured me his membership would be suspended for six months. The kid was right back up there a week later and told my son he will do it again because nothing happened to him. I complained to Jim and he said he only suspended him for a week because the kid cried and was so sorry. I said no he was sort he got caught! Needless to say I had to cancel my membership because he continued to harass my son. So basically the message this sends is that you can steal all day everyday at the Glennwood Y and get caught on tape and absolutely nothing will happen.
Does Jim still work at this place?
Witheld

Erie, PA

#76 Jun 22, 2013
Dick Porterhouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Jim still work at this place?
I wouldn't call what Jim does "work" but yes, he is still employed as a director at the Y.
wondering

Newark, NJ

#77 Jun 22, 2013
Witheld wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't call what Jim does "work" but yes, he is still employed as a director at the Y.
why would criminals, drug dealers etc even want Y memberships?it couldn't POSSIBLY be a good alternative for young men instead of haningout. In the streets with gangs, etc.. that would be too much like the Y's actual purpose.
wondering

Newark, NJ

#78 Jun 22, 2013
YOUNG MENS CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATIO - NOT - OLD RACIST FARTS PRVATE CLUB

Rotflmao
notall libs are idiots

Oil City, PA

#79 Jun 22, 2013
the y wrote:
<quoted text>Keep your money. It is obviously very important to you. There is no sense in you belonging to an organization that believes in real christian charity. Just remember that jesus said it will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than it will be for a rich man to enter heaven.
Are you being sarcastic? A real Christian does not spell Jesus with a lower case j.
Act 69

Erie, PA

#80 Jun 23, 2013
wondering wrote:
YOUNG MENS CHRISTIAN ASSOCIATIO - NOT - OLD RACIST FARTS PRVATE CLUB
Rotflmao
Right stupid. Meanwhile the Y is being overwhelmed with Muslims and innercity trash. Civilized people don't like dealing with crap like you.
Crazy Davy

Erie, PA

#81 Dec 1, 2013
Edward wrote:
The Glenwood Y has become a world class sh!thole. The lockerrooms are filthy. The kids are out of control. My 25 plus years sadly came to an end because of this.
Aside from the other mentioned problems, there are two big reasons NOT to buy a membership to the Glenwood Y.

1. John Deluca

2. Jerry Deluca

Both are members.

Both are Cocks.
The State

Erie, PA

#82 Dec 2, 2013
Edward wrote:
The Glenwood Y has become a world class sh!thole. The lockerrooms are filthy. The kids are out of control. My 25 plus years sadly came to an end because of this.
I am a member of the Glenwood Y.. I had belong prior but quit because
of the uncontrolled kids.
I rejoined about 2 months ago..
Tell me where in the Y is it Dirty? Oh maybe the men's locker
room is a Pig hole as men are pigs ... But otherwise it it clean
As for the controlling kids. Since they put the rule in about
kids have to be tested to be allowed into the deep end of the small
pool you find few kids in the deep in. I have seen one young boy
with his dad who did not know the rule and the lifeguards should
had corrected him.
The State

Erie, PA

#83 Dec 2, 2013
A muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
As with most of American society we Muslims are slowly taking control. The Y Christian Association is no exception. We will continue to turn it in to a 3rd world sh!thole. As our President Barack Hussein Obamma brings down America, we will to the Christian organizations
Send all the Muslims back to where they came from.
United States does not want them, does not need them
they are crap
The City

Union City, PA

#84 Dec 2, 2013
The State wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a member of the Glenwood Y.. I had belong prior but quit because
of the uncontrolled kids.
I rejoined about 2 months ago..
Tell me where in the Y is it Dirty? Oh maybe the men's locker
room is a Pig hole as men are pigs ... But otherwise it it clean
As for the controlling kids. Since they put the rule in about
kids have to be tested to be allowed into the deep end of the small
pool you find few kids in the deep in. I have seen one young boy
with his dad who did not know the rule and the lifeguards should
had corrected him.
Obviously you have never been in the filthy women's locker room.
scotshot

Kansas City, MO

#85 Feb 27, 2014
Jim wrote:
its one thing to be poor, it is another to be a ignorant piece of shit.
Who's the piece of shit? Got a mirror?
a young white guy

United States

#86 Mar 16, 2014
natasha wrote:
<quoted text>Another bitter old white guy. Get together with crank and have mr. peobody set the way back machine to 1955 for you.
natasha youre ignorant gutter scum for racially profiling someone u havent met.u people create your own hell then try to spread out into society as u complain about the "hood" all the while just instilling your ignorance and lack of respect for society into others as you go along, creating one giant " hood ". its just getting bigger and filthier.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i just stumbled upon here 1 hr Political Asylum 3
This is why Erie Pa sucks (Nov '09) 2 hr SanFran 134
GE set to announce closing 2 hr tired of being PC 144
Jon snow lives 3 hr Jeoffry 1
Charles Mathis 3 hr Tracy 10
can someone explain this prograde wealth guy? 5 hr WTF 18
moderator takes it in the turd cutter 6 hr WTF 3
Barbatos closed WHY?? 10 hr tim leary 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance