Whiteman must hate unions...

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
true

Erie, PA

#1 Oct 30, 2013
Eddie wants to get rid of the union employees at the sheriffs department and hire per diem or part time people. This is who he wants securing our court house and serving warrants? Does he know the deputies are part of afsme union, one of the counties largest. Vote loomis its easy.....
Srsly

Erie, PA

#2 Oct 30, 2013
Unions are terrible. They allow weak lazy employees to slack off without fear of losing their jobs. They have ran hammermill out of town are they are working on running GE out of town.

Instead of discharging warrants Eddie wants to hire contractors to look for violent fugitives. Just last week the Sheriff's dept decided the were not going to bother looking for 100+ fugitives.

You are twisting Eddie's position to suit your predetermined political agenda. It's sad, too.
Mr Orange

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Oct 30, 2013
Srsly wrote:
Unions are terrible. They allow weak lazy employees to slack off without fear of losing their jobs. They have ran hammermill out of town are they are working on running GE out of town.
Instead of discharging warrants Eddie wants to hire contractors to look for violent fugitives. Just last week the Sheriff's dept decided the were not going to bother looking for 100+ fugitives.
You are twisting Eddie's position to suit your predetermined political agenda. It's sad, too.
First off I will start by saying you're a complete moron. I'm Union and proud of it. Weak and lazy? Anytime you'd like to try me on that one I'll be more than happy to meet you. 2nd, to eliminate jobs and hire part time contractors is just plain dumb. I'm sure some part timer making 8 bucks an hour will give a crap about courthouse security.
sopper h2o head

Pittsburgh, PA

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Srsly wrote:
This jerk off is blowing Eddie in an alley off 19st for ten dollars and a vote
Famous Anis

Waterford, PA

#5 Oct 30, 2013
They should eliminate the Sheriff's Dept. as a whole and have the worthless City Police step up and do some security and warrant service. I cannot understand why this prehistoric dept. is still operational. It is a complete waste of taxpayer monies!! These guys have about as much authority as the Millcreek Mall rent a cops.
Loomy

Erie, PA

#6 Oct 30, 2013
true wrote:
Eddie wants to get rid of the union employees at the sheriffs department and hire per diem or part time people. This is who he wants securing our court house and serving warrants? Does he know the deputies are part of afsme union, one of the counties largest. Vote loomis its easy.....
Thanks. Now gonna vote for Eddie
Operator

Erie, PA

#7 Oct 30, 2013
Mr Orange wrote:
<quoted text>
First off I will start by saying you're a complete moron. I'm Union and proud of it. Weak and lazy? Anytime you'd like to try me on that one I'll be more than happy to meet you. 2nd, to eliminate jobs and hire part time contractors is just plain dumb. I'm sure some part timer making 8 bucks an hour will give a crap about courthouse security.
Happy to meet me for what? To show me what a tough guy you are. Bitch, please..

Eddie doesn't want private contractors doing courthouse security, he wants to use them to hunt down fugitives which the Sheriff's dept. doesn't have the resources to do.
Notice how liberals react

Erie, PA

#8 Oct 30, 2013
Mr Orange wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to get violent with someone because they make a valid point. Give me a break!

This city is hurting as many rust belt, Northeastern cities that were based on high costs union jobs!!

Why did so many jobs leave here? Not because of costs of living, that is quite good!!! Not because of cold winters! Not because of other factors, it was because of stubborn unions fighting for every penny for the principle of it, even when companies had enough!!
Mr Orange

Apollo, PA

#9 Oct 30, 2013
Notice how liberals react wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to get violent with someone because they make a valid point. Give me a break!
This city is hurting as many rust belt, Northeastern cities that were based on high costs union jobs!!
Why did so many jobs leave here? Not because of costs of living, that is quite good!!! Not because of cold winters! Not because of other factors, it was because of stubborn unions fighting for every penny for the principle of it, even when companies had enough!!
Come to GE and I'll unionize all you b I t c h e s
skip the pee pee

Erie, PA

#10 Oct 30, 2013
Mr Orange wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to GE and I'll unionize all you b I t c h e s
Shut the "F" up..... a-hole
jim

United States

#11 Oct 30, 2013
unions only work if you're very hard to replace. Thats why GE's union will fail.$30/hr and not one of them are worth it. They're all easily replaceable.

Police/fireman/pilots..ect ect ect need unions or they get grossly exploited by super rich dorkheads that THINK they know how to run a business.
Heeerrrreees Jonny

Erie, PA

#12 Oct 30, 2013
true wrote:
Where did you hear that, the loomis committee meeting perhaps?
Voter

Erie, PA

#13 Oct 31, 2013
Heeerrrreees Jonny wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you hear that, the loomis committee meeting perhaps?
it was in the paper. the times asked a question and eddie answered it.

by the way...when did he ever work at the prison. no one remembers him ever being there.

what year did he work there?
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

#14 Oct 31, 2013
Courthouse wand wavers aren't part of the "Police/fireman/pilots etc" cohort. They're in the movie usher/parking lot attendant/loser in a Statue Of Liberty costume waving at me crowd.
jim wrote:
unions only work if you're very hard to replace. Thats why GE's union will fail.$30/hr and not one of them are worth it. They're all easily replaceable.
Police/fireman/pilots..ect ect ect need unions or they get grossly exploited by super rich dorkheads that THINK they know how to run a business.
Heeerrrreees Jonny

Erie, PA

#15 Oct 31, 2013
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way...when did he ever work at the prison. no one remembers him ever being there.
what year did he work there?
I read every article about the election. Nothing like that was said
Mr Orange

Pittsburgh, PA

#16 Oct 31, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the "F" up..... a-hole
Make me butt wipe
Operator

Erie, PA

#17 Oct 31, 2013
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? Please cite your source. All the political editorials are also posted on GoErie.com Bet you can't back up your claims.
Trying to deceive the public? Bad show.
who cares

United States

#18 Oct 31, 2013
Operator wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy to meet me for what? To show me what a tough guy you are. Bitch, please..
Eddie doesn't want private contractors doing courthouse security, he wants to use them to hunt down fugitives which the Sheriff's dept. doesn't have the resources to do.
so then he wants to add more and spend more....nice. I'm voting for Loomis what does a tow truck driver know about law enforcement.
Maddog

Cambridge, OH

#19 Oct 31, 2013
Why not combine all police forces in Erie co. Duplication of services makes no sense to me. These people ripping on unions don't have a clue. U really need to do your homework acquisition is the reason hammermill left. Regarding G.E. if you feel that the union members that build those locomotives are lazy tell me how was it possible for the Erie division to have record profits. Their worth every cent along with the Iron Workers, carpenters, electricians, and any tradesmen that works for union wages. Just look at the work that they do. No one builds bridges or erects buildingsbetter than Iron Workers. I have no affiliations to any of the above but I respect each nd every union that tries to make it better for every blue collar worker.
Concerned Citizen

Fairview, PA

#20 Oct 31, 2013
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
so then he wants to add more and spend more....nice. I'm voting for Loomis what does a tow truck driver know about law enforcement.
Obviously you have no clue how business works. Sometimes you have to spend a few bucks to generate revenue & save money in the long run. Wait, we're talking about government, not business....We don't need to use common sense business practices, the revenue will always be there....Yeah, right.

Loomis' willingness to go negative on his t.v. commercial was a little over the top. I don't want to hear about his competitor, let's hear how he's going to fix things or do better. Negative worked real well for Janet Anderson.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats and blacks in control 4 min citizen 21
fess up cowards 14 min Doug Wilson 1
Lou Aliota and Sondra Arrington WIN 17 min observer 60
Perry Square gazebo demolished as part of park ... 19 min the democrats 17
Media Secrets 51 min citizen 2
Results of ue506 overtime action. 1 hr 26 year man 18
GE and the new work force---people under 10 yrs.. 1 hr Former GE worker 6
Mercyhurst University - new President 2 hr snag 33
Erie Strippers 6 hr Big Willie 7
More from around the web