Alliance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

WHY do Mark and Mickie want to use pseudonames in the posts they are making up of people they got out of there - Norine Blount and Mary Chimenti? Are they trying to use that as a scare tactic for the current employees or are they boasting about what shitty things they have done to other people?

People employed there on the friends of friends plan - to name a few....current and some have left

Debbie - friend of Mickie (2 promotions and raises for knowing nothing)
Lexie - friend of Mickie
The stupid receptionist - whatever her name was - she lasted just a few months because she was too stupid to handle any job in there - daughter of Mark's golf buddy
Amy F.- daughter of Mark's neighbors. Noone can figure out how she got promotion and raise, but the two were pretty chummy when they came back from a drap conference BEFORE amy got promoted
Maureen - wife of Mark's golf buddy
Jessica - buddy of Amy F.
Jane - wife of Mark's ref buddy - her experience includes 8 years of deli service at Tickles. Can't type.
Julie - friend of Amy F
Diane - friend of Mark
Bob - reffing friend of Mark - job was never posted - the guy just showed up for work one day
Carrie - Mark's relative
Chris - Mark's relative

If anyone should talk about being unapproachable - it should be Mark - he's narrow minded and gets defensive if you try to give him new ideas. All this change now with "teams" is Amy F's idea. Half the time mark talks - its her words coming out of his mouth. They were seen "skipping down the hall arm in arm." How professional is that? Her office looks like a 12 year old lives in it - there is all kinds of unprofessional shit all over her door that the clients see.
Turd Ferguson

Alliance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

Mark and Mickey, before you start trying to imply you are going to find the person who is posting the truth about your office, I would tread lightly. At this time it is clear you have used PACSES/State property for personal use. Both of you should know by now your IP is all over this web-site. Furthermore, you have already lost one law-suit to Norine Blount. I do not think you want to lose more law-suits to Norine Blount, Mary Chimenti, Mas Sala and Chris Klingensmith.

Additionally, I would never discuss client cases on the internet, but keep this in mind, I have enough information to give to the President Judge to have you fired. Such as the PREP football player who received a college scholarship, but as a favor you entered a $0.00 order because you did not want to ruin the fathers/defendants future. What about the child Mark? No other defendant would be given the option to go to college to avoid child support. You have fraudulently closed support cases to achieve 80% cheating the children of their child support. I am a can of worms you do not want to open.
Plastic Fantastic

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Anyone out there have any happy memories from the Plastek boom days in the 90s?:)

Since: Jan 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Plastic Fantastic wrote:
Anyone out there have any happy memories from the Plastek boom days in the 90s?:)
plastek starts you out at minimum wage right? alot of people fall in love at plastek
plastik fantastic

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Correct on both counts.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

lololol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

i worked there from 1992 to 1995
no country for old men

Wadsworth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2010

Judged:

john vanco.

adulterer. abusive. arrogant.

and that's just the a's.
Sam the Butcher

Mason, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

I was at Plastek from 1990-96...decent people to work with. Was in customer service, did some traveling...good experience.
Famous Amos

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Sams Club if your not gay they broom you eventually
Nasty

North East, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

Famous Amos wrote:
Sams Club if your not gay they broom you eventually
The big question is..... what end of the broom do they use to show your ass to the door ?
Summertime

Edinboro, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Fluid Engineering. I worked for this company for 2 years and they are the worst to work for. My "supervisor" pushed me and threw things at me.
cheetos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Shirley, at Erie Plastics. The Devil herself. Even her own kids hated her. A mean spirted bitch. The saddest excuse for a boss. she would go out of her way to make at least one person cry a day. We would set bets on the time of day she would strike.
She has a major mental problem.

“It is what it is”

Since: Jun 10

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

cheetos wrote:
Shirley, at Erie Plastics. The Devil herself. Even her own kids hated her. A mean spirted bitch. The saddest excuse for a boss. she would go out of her way to make at least one person cry a day. We would set bets on the time of day she would strike.
She has a major mental problem.
Cheetos I thought you said that you were the worst boss ever? Although, I still say my husband is.
cheetos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Love my haters wrote:
<quoted text>
Cheetos I thought you said that you were the worst boss ever? Although, I still say my husband is.
I guess that I could never be that mean. She was cold hearted. When an employee had a family member die, she would take pleasure in telling them they had to work. It was a union shop and they were intitled to days off, and she would still give them trouble.

“It is what it is”

Since: Jun 10

Erie

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that I could never be that mean. She was cold hearted. When an employee had a family member die, she would take pleasure in telling them they had to work. It was a union shop and they were intitled to days off, and she would still give them trouble.
Maybe she just need to be laid?:)
No, but really, that's just not right. Did anyone report her to the union rep?
Me Me Me

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Judged:

Scott Enterprises which is such a joke since they run this "we promise to care" compaign. they do it to look good in the community but treat the great people working their asses off for them like shit! My husbad was a basic sales person (booked hotel rooms, groups, etc) in the corporate office and he was making less than $30,000/ year. When he quit due to medical reasons (he was under so much stress due to under staffing in the office that his blood pressure turned deadly!) they ended up suing him becuase they said he was breaking the non-compete agreement that they made him sign...he did take a GM job at a hotel but it was 1 hotel (scott owns all of upper peach) and it was in Findley lake NY. Judge through out the case saying that SCOTT'S WERE TRYING TO BULLY!--> but only after we paid thousands to a lawyer! The judge said that they couldn't keep someone from working and supporting their family. Oh yeah, did I mention that I was preggo with our second child at the time?? Such a shit hole place to work.
I quit way before my hubby did--worst ever!
Stu Pedaso

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Every member of the MAE that brought Newt Gingrich to Erie, PA to be lectured on morals by that as shole so we all could be held up to ridicule when his 2nd of 3 wives came out with the truth all tie for 1st Place As shole Boss of All-Time. What a bunch of dickheads we have running local business!
More Than a number wrote:
My vote goes to Mark Causgrove of Erie County Domestic Relations. Never met any person who was more unprofessional, dishonest or unqualified as Mark Causgrove. This man has circumvented all the rules of civil procedure to make his 80% at the expense of both defendant, plaintiffs and most of all the children of Erie County. Just recently Mark Causgrove who is the director of Domestic Relations got caught giving the directive to avoid sending documents to Judge William R. Cunningham for signature. Also, Mark Causgrove has given the directive to close support cases without the consent or approval of the plaintiff to clear money of the books. This activities cancel all ability to enforce an order of child support. In the event a dead-parent has arrears and the case is closed, the defendant is off the hook and has basically is now given a free pass to commit child neglect. Furthermore, by erroneously closing all child support cases Mark Causgrove has defrauded the federal government out of bonus monies intended who are successful at enforcing child support orders. Bottom line is Mark Causgrove has cheated clients, children and tax payers out of money.
Dave

Sharon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Stu Pedaso wrote:
Every member of the MAE that brought Newt Gingrich to Erie, PA to be lectured on morals by that as shole so we all could be held up to ridicule when his 2nd of 3 wives came out with the truth all tie for 1st Place As shole Boss of All-Time. What a bunch of dickheads we have running local business!
<quoted text>
The Manufacturer & Business Assocation does not run anyone's business. The Association supports member companies in a number of ways. Most people that argue otherwise have no idea what it takes to operate a business. The services that the M&BA provides is probably the best value going for businesses in this area.
The Annual Meeting speakers are paid with the proceeds of ticket sales. You either choose to attend or not. I did not this past year. I assure you that certain segments of the population that did not appreciate Benjamin Netanyahu speaking a fe years ago.
And finally, where was Erie,PA ridiculed for having Newt Gingerich speak? Really?...really?
Stu Pedaso

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 11, 2010

Really. We didn't need to know what he did; we needed to hear what he had to say. We're that stupid.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/erie-pa/T75AA...
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
The Manufacturer & Business Assocation does not run anyone's business. The Association supports member companies in a number of ways. Most people that argue otherwise have no idea what it takes to operate a business. The services that the M&BA provides is probably the best value going for businesses in this area.
The Annual Meeting speakers are paid with the proceeds of ticket sales. You either choose to attend or not. I did not this past year. I assure you that certain segments of the population that did not appreciate Benjamin Netanyahu speaking a fe years ago.
And finally, where was Erie,PA ridiculed for having Newt Gingerich speak? Really?...really?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Reading For The Libtards 3 hr Black Betty 4
tax payer protest 3 hr Black Betty 11
Christian Lestat Bussiere just got engaged 4 hr Jerry Springer 9
The New Millcreek School District (Jan '14) 4 hr huh 996
Joy Center 5 hr A Listener 63
Regis T. Sabol 6 hr big gov 89
Did you know? 8 hr doug wilson 2
What Language is Spoken at Erie County Farms? 15 hr Goat Cheese 23

Search the Erie Forum:
•••