Who is the worst Boss or employer is...
Cheese

Lake City, PA

#266 Sep 4, 2013
YES!!! AND they make you meditate. Weird. Cultist behavior.
Janey K wrote:
Just saw this thread. One of the worst bosses in Erie is this obese lady named Joan who owns Proudland Kennels. Fat, cheap and really mean. Also very abusive to animals. I worked there right after I graduated from high school. She would take money off our paychecks for lunchbreak but never allowed us to have a lunchbreak. I usually worked 5 days a week which means I gave her 5 hours a week of volunteer work time. Her assistant, Robin, would totally spaz out and go crazy screaming and swearing and throwing things. They charged people for doggie outdoor playtime but never let the dogs out to play. They charged people for big deluxe kennels then crammed the poor dogs into tiny little crate cages. They recycled dog food. I threatened to blow the whistle on them over the Xmas holidays when they were taking in more dogs than they could handle and shoving the poor things into cat size cages. I was fired for that.
justtryongtomake aliving

Erie, PA

#268 Sep 5, 2013
Aleane Rohde from welch foods. She sexually harrasses all the girls in the lab. I do anything to stop it but this dike creeps me out.
Mayor

Union City, PA

#269 Sep 6, 2013
John Horan told his employees that just because they have union contract doesn't mean he has to follow it. He said he knows enough people in Erie CEOs of banks he will take their house from them if they file a greinence and 90% of his workes are foreign so they don't know the truth.
ALS

Pittsburgh, PA

#271 Sep 8, 2013
eriegirl1960 wrote:
Erie County Farms has been well known as the worst place to work in Erie for many years. The old woman who owns it is ignorant, verbally abusive, has a filthy mouth, has assaulted employees in the past on several occasions, and seems to hate everyone equally. I wouldn't spend a cent in a place run by someone like that.I go to Bello's. the meat is much safer there anyway. At Erie County Farms, and ask anyone who used to work there, they sell substandard meat that even in the summer when it is out too long and starts to smell, they wash it in a bleach and water solution so it doesn't stink. They leave tiny shards of bones all through the meat after it is cut. That place is awful both to work at and to buy at. The employees are all so angry that they treat the customers like dirt. If you knew the stuff I saw there... You would never shop there. And as for working, she puts ads in the paper advertising cashier and other jobs starting at $10 an hour and then when you start working which she wants people to work like a maniac continuously denying them breaks (yes, it's illegal)she will make you wait a month for your first check to find out that HA HA you were tricked! You only get paid a pittance. Since the vast majority of people quit that place after a day or two, she will not pay you for the time you worked unless you stay there for 90 days (she says) who actually takes her abuse that long to find out. Nobody I know. If you are seriously injured and call her from the hospital her only response to you is a screamed "GO ---- YOURSELF!!" and she hangs up on you. Who knows what happened to her in her life to make her so hateful and miserable. But she is and that is why she is the absolute hands down WORST employer in Erie.
She chased my friends and my mom who worked there at the same time around the store with a golf club threatening to bash their sculls in. They all quit out of fear. She is plain crazy!
danny greene

Corry, PA

#272 Sep 9, 2013
ALS wrote:
<quoted text>
She chased my friends and my mom who worked there at the same time around the store with a golf club threatening to bash their sculls in. They all quit out of fear. She is plain crazy!
Her affairs with Frank Disantis and Bill Brabender were both abusive.
Mr TvNews

Rochester, PA

#273 Sep 10, 2013
Lilly Broadcasting!

Pittsburgh, PA

#274 Sep 12, 2013
Owner of sand bar
tim

Fairview, PA

#275 Sep 12, 2013
bill patterson
NotinErieAnymore

Chester, NJ

#276 Sep 5, 2014
actually thinking wrote:
Scotts are all ass wipes no other way to put them
<quoted text>
Wow, what a blast from the past! I worked for the Scotts in the early 1970's. The old man, Nick's father, used to say "Got dem, summinabitch, these got dem hippies are trying to destroy my business." They were unethical and incompetent. They didn't rotate stock. Nick's mother used to reclaim unused food from trays. They didn't pay employees for mandatory meetings which was illegal but they got away with it.
Ginger

Erie, PA

#277 Sep 6, 2014
tim wrote:
bill patterson
Jet planes and the Burger King, now that's a winning combo. Used to work at the airport when his father was alive. Old billy only drove Cadillacs until his dad, the ww2 vet died. Wasn't long until he upgraded to a mercedes. I rember the time he tried walking his dog with the expedition, didn't end well for the dog. Worked out for the piece on the side though.
Mcdowellgrad09

Erie, PA

#278 Sep 6, 2014
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Jet planes and the Burger King, now that's a winning combo. Used to work at the airport when his father was alive. Old billy only drove Cadillacs until his dad, the ww2 vet died. Wasn't long until he upgraded to a mercedes. I rember the time he tried walking his dog with the expedition, didn't end well for the dog. Worked out for the piece on the side though.
Wtf!? You sound like the worst poster ever...what are you trying to say here?
Ginger

Erie, PA

#279 Sep 6, 2014
Mcdowellgrad09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf!? You sound like the worst poster ever...what are you trying to say here?
You rode the short bus didn't you? Bill Patterson owns more than few Burger King's and is part owner of a FBO, or gas station at the airport. In ww2 we fought the Germans. Mercedes is a German company. Bills father, a ww2 veteran died and shortly there after bill started to drive with the enemy. The next comment is in reference to walking a dog with a vehicle. Obviously never a good idea. You would've had to work there at the time to understand. Being that you went to McDowell, I can see why you didn't get it.
mike

Fairview, PA

#280 Sep 7, 2014
Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
bill dont own a jet.....he cant fly a jet....that takes skill
bill p

Rochester, NY

#282 Sep 10, 2014
you people need to leave me alone. im rich, pay min wage, make you pay for crappy healthcare.....im so wealthy i have my own plane, which all of you labor to pay for......sukers
Ray Jan Timmy

Erie, PA

#284 Jan 18, 2015
Ronnie George Lee wrote:
Mike Martin at Printing Concepts. Biggest A-hole on the planet. Treats his employees like crap. A total piece of crap.
can't agree more. The biggest A-Hole EVER. I can' believe people give the douche business. MPM is a hypocrite scum,(MPM = Mini Penis Man)
colonial carl

United States

#285 Jan 18, 2015
I'm makin insulation and the kid makes me mow daddy's yard. Think he's a little light in the boots too.
A Listener

Erie, PA

#286 Jan 19, 2015
worker bee wrote:
Nick Scott is the best employer. He pays me the minimum and I in return do the absolute minimum I can get away with. He gets what he pays for. PS My bathroom is full of towels from splash lagoon!
I'd look busy if I were you when the boss comes by....
anonymous

Pittsburgh, PA

#287 Jan 21, 2015
I can't believe nobody mentioned the Kerns at CACurtze as the worst bosses in Erie. They treat drivers so lousey that even with today's economy they can't find drivers. They are mean!
Ronald MacDonald

Meadville, PA

#288 Jan 22, 2015
tim wrote:
bill patterson
Is he fcking around on his new wife? He accidentally had a kid with his girlfriend when he was with his first wife. Claimed the girlfriend tricked him. LOL. Judge Garhart can thank Bill for advancing his law career. Garhart made a fortune defending Billy boy in his multiple DUIs. If it weren't for Bill sr
, Billy wouldn't have a pot to piss in.
Penis Size

United States

#289 Jun 29, 2015
Ray Jan Timmy wrote:
<quoted text>
can't agree more. The biggest A-Hole EVER. I can' believe people give the douche business. MPM is a hypocrite scum,(MPM = Mini Penis Man)
Does Mike Martin really have a mini penis? Who has seen it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laughlin's lavish office 2 min Kelli w 57
New Erie School Superintendent 3 min Isaac Baker 1
Did Prep fire Merski Jr. from his teacher job? 48 min Zing 43
Courtroom photo lands man in jail 51 min Taxes rising 6
Jay Breneman hates black people! 56 min friendly 12
Trumps impending Presidency 1 hr Trumpster 18
Lisa Austin: trying again, really? 1 hr OpenEyesFullHearts 6
Warren-Strong Vincent game ends early 2 hr Dotty 11
When is G.E.set to close? 6 hr Elyria Ohio 206
Former prep athlete wanted for murder 16 hr ernie 10