Who is the worst Boss or employer is Erie

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
More Than a number

Cleveland, OH

#1 Aug 1, 2010
My vote goes to Mark Causgrove of Erie County Domestic Relations. Never met any person who was more unprofessional, dishonest or unqualified as Mark Causgrove. This man has circumvented all the rules of civil procedure to make his 80% at the expense of both defendant, plaintiffs and most of all the children of Erie County. Just recently Mark Causgrove who is the director of Domestic Relations got caught giving the directive to avoid sending documents to Judge William R. Cunningham for signature. Also, Mark Causgrove has given the directive to close support cases without the consent or approval of the plaintiff to clear money of the books. This activities cancel all ability to enforce an order of child support. In the event a dead-parent has arrears and the case is closed, the defendant is off the hook and has basically is now given a free pass to commit child neglect. Furthermore, by erroneously closing all child support cases Mark Causgrove has defrauded the federal government out of bonus monies intended who are successful at enforcing child support orders. Bottom line is Mark Causgrove has cheated clients, children and tax payers out of money.
Humm Indeed

Edinboro, PA

#2 Aug 1, 2010
And who is his boss and his bosses's boss?
Mike

Northfield, OH

#3 Aug 1, 2010
More Than a number wrote:
My vote goes to Mark Causgrove of Erie County Domestic Relations. Never met any person who was more unprofessional, dishonest or unqualified as Mark Causgrove. This man has circumvented all the rules of civil procedure to make his 80% at the expense of both defendant, plaintiffs and most of all the children of Erie County. Just recently Mark Causgrove who is the director of Domestic Relations got caught giving the directive to avoid sending documents to Judge William R. Cunningham for signature. Also, Mark Causgrove has given the directive to close support cases without the consent or approval of the plaintiff to clear money of the books. This activities cancel all ability to enforce an order of child support. In the event a dead-parent has arrears and the case is closed, the defendant is off the hook and has basically is now given a free pass to commit child neglect. Furthermore, by erroneously closing all child support cases Mark Causgrove has defrauded the federal government out of bonus monies intended who are successful at enforcing child support orders. Bottom line is Mark Causgrove has cheated clients, children and tax payers out of money.
Why don't you report Mark Causgrove to the Erie Times-News?
Anonymous

Cleveland, OH

#4 Aug 1, 2010
erie county farms was rough, you gotta actual work to earn your paycheck. wish we coulda had a union there that woulda put an end to hard work
RobbMcc

Erie, PA

#5 Aug 1, 2010
ECF might be bad, but try working for the Wrights at Reed Mfg........ if you dont blow your head off,youre plotting to blow theirs off....lol(and that IS union)
Gentleman O Toole

Erie, PA

#6 Aug 2, 2010
Harry Browne former owner of EBC Industries (Erie Bolt Corp) on Liberty Street. During hiring interviews his manager told us after 2 years new hires would move up (about $2/hr)to the normal pay rate.

After working 2 years we were told they weren't doing it.(Which led me to quit.) The union couldn't help because they don't represent during hiring interviews.

I think Harry's a board member/part owner of Erie Bank now. If this is the type of dealings you admire, I'd suggest you do business with them.
Bob Oppenheimer

Pasadena, MD

#7 Aug 2, 2010
nobody has a gun to your head to work at these private employers, the government employed bosses are a different story. Out with all of them.

“It is what it is”

Since: Jun 10

Erie

#8 Aug 2, 2010
The worst boss ever was my husband! Before we were married we worked together and our shifts over lapped by like 3 hours, he was the night time manager. Oh he use to piss me off! One time we got he got mad at me at work and fired me! But later that day he asked me if I would be at work the next day because I had to work a double shift... LOL At the time we were only dating.
Sal Monella

Ravenna, OH

#9 Aug 2, 2010
Whoever bosses at Nunzi's.
no more TAXPAYER RIPOFF

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Aug 2, 2010
Without a doubt, Barry Grossman!!! Hear he treats the people who work under him at the county like he treats employees at his various failed business ventures. But the taxpayers can fire him, but not for a couple of years.
Dawn Keybalz

Cleveland, OH

#11 Aug 2, 2010
Telatron! Also known as Hell-atron and Toiletron. Many people in Erie have worked there for 5 minutes. Their turnover rate is huge.
Man Crush

Erie, PA

#12 Aug 2, 2010
Jim Gillette, Gilette masonry.WaTched Jimmy jump off scaffold 18 feet in the air into a sandpile to knock a guy over and take the shovel from him. Once knocked an out house over with a guy in it. Told the guy he could pick up his check and piss on his own time!
Working for Jim is like being dropped off in Afghanistan with just a shovel and told to build a compound!
Al Strickland

Waterford, PA

#13 Aug 2, 2010
UPS, I work the reload, the place is a hell hole, all the money in the world is not worth the beratting you fet from management, I am only doing it to get through school(what an incentive to get a degree. The company recently developed a theory to fire drivers with 25+ years experience and then bring them back as a favor, even the center manager in Erie and another manager were recently let go, the place is run worse than the military, believe me I experienced both.
cheetos

United States

#14 Aug 2, 2010
Sorry to say, Me. I have fired my husband, my daughter, not my son, only because he wants fired. The only one I can count on is my dog. Take him out to go a couple times a day, don't have to fight for him to get off the computer, and he doesn't drink coffee. Oh, i forgot, I also fired my mom. I just hate any bull s*it drama on the job. And it has to be done perfect. For the love of God how can you screw up vacuuming the floors or checking orders?
Anonymous

Cleveland, OH

#15 Aug 2, 2010
cheetos wrote:
Sorry to say, Me. I have fired my husband, my daughter, not my son, only because he wants fired. The only one I can count on is my dog. Take him out to go a couple times a day, don't have to fight for him to get off the computer, and he doesn't drink coffee. Oh, i forgot, I also fired my mom. I just hate any bull s*it drama on the job. And it has to be done perfect. For the love of God how can you screw up vacuuming the floors or checking orders?
I didn't realize hanging up yard sale signs on telephone polls was such a rough industry.
I remember

Erie, PA

#16 Aug 2, 2010
Used to work for a piece of human garbage at Saint Vincent Health Center 20 years ago by the name of R. J. Anderson. Its beyond me how this hospital saw fit to place her as V.P. of Marketing. A certified drunk when out on the town and as warm as an iceberg, she was both feared and made fun of by those who worked under her. I am now, after 20 some years later ashamed that I tolerated her treatment of me and others. She has moved out of town, or so I heard to Ashville North Carolina a few years ago. Their loss our gain. She better hope she never happens to cross my path. I'll verbally tear her apart with language suitable for such a vile piece of crap as R. Jane Anderson. Anyone out there ever encounter this pile of waste ? Do tell.
Peter Griffin

Erie, PA

#17 Aug 2, 2010
I remember wrote:
Used to work for a piece of human garbage at Saint Vincent Health Center 20 years ago by the name of R. J. Anderson. Its beyond me how this hospital saw fit to place her as V.P. of Marketing. A certified drunk when out on the town and as warm as an iceberg, she was both feared and made fun of by those who worked under her. I am now, after 20 some years later ashamed that I tolerated her treatment of me and others. She has moved out of town, or so I heard to Ashville North Carolina a few years ago. Their loss our gain. She better hope she never happens to cross my path. I'll verbally tear her apart with language suitable for such a vile piece of crap as R. Jane Anderson. Anyone out there ever encounter this pile of waste ? Do tell.
Oh yeah, that drunk broad ! She was a piece of work that's for sure. I recall a staff party at the Stonehouse Inn one winter night. We all gathered around a window watching her stumble outside in the snow trying to get her car unlocked and brushed off. Best comedy act in a long time. And all the time she believed she was some hot shot marketing wiz. I always felt sorry for those who reported to her. Must have been a miserable time.
juris prudence

Erie, PA

#18 Aug 2, 2010
More Than a number wrote:
I thought we only had back-door meetings on the 1st floor (now the 5th floor). Causgrove and that BITCH Mickey are two faced back-stabbers. Not to be trusted as far as you can throw them (preferably out a 5th floor window.
Dottie

Erie, PA

#19 Aug 2, 2010
I remember wrote:
I do recall this person. Tall, always wore black, never smiled. Gave everyone the impression that Darth Vader was indeed alive and took on a female form. She never seemed comfortable in her own skin and from what I heard took out her self frustrations on people below her on the pecking order. Sure makes me wonder what the top brass ever saw in her and for so long !
Bill T

Northfield, OH

#20 Aug 2, 2010
Man Crush wrote:
Jim Gillette, Gilette masonry.WaTched Jimmy jump off scaffold 18 feet in the air into a sandpile to knock a guy over and take the shovel from him. Once knocked an out house over with a guy in it. Told the guy he could pick up his check and piss on his own time!
Working for Jim is like being dropped off in Afghanistan with just a shovel and told to build a compound!
Did this guy have a son who was a U.S. Army vet? The guy would be in his early to mid 40s by now. His name was Jim Gillette, too. He used to say that he worked for his father's shop. Do you know who I'm talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A no good snitch 30 min City 5
Will Sonney, Harkins, Bizzarro and Wentling scr... 3 hr George Jefferson 5
Lesley Ridge: One of Erie's "Outstanding Women"? 5 hr Tomas 9
What happened to the Kanzius project??? 5 hr Tomas 26
Figaski - Carlotti dispute (Sep '11) 6 hr truth 18
G.E . Is cutting 2 billion.How will it affect E... 6 hr ladbrokes 11
Bad call by brookside Fire department. 7 hr Rankine ave 47
G.E. will be ending production in June 2017" p... 8 hr Garret 193
C Frey Facebook thread cant open 14 hr Kinkyboots 85

Erie Jobs