Erie humiliated in Glenn Beck's The B...

Erie humiliated in Glenn Beck's The Blaze

Posted in the Erie Forum

whoa

Erie, PA

#1 Jun 23, 2013
Buddy Hinton

Westlake, OH

#2 Jun 24, 2013
HAHAHAHA Big Russ and the whole merry band of halfwits over at OccupyErie have got to be livid.

The city couldn't do anything to the EVUL gun owners, but confiscated OE's stuff on numerous occasions.
Danm

Jamestown, NY

#3 Jun 24, 2013
The thing is there have been two other rallies in "the park" without a problem. Now your great and powerful pinhead mayor and company want to enforce an illegal ordinance. You fools that vote this clown and company get what you deserve. Just like the clowns that voted for the govn. of NYS. the thing is that people like my-self are paying the price for their ignorance.
state street stan

United States

#4 Jun 24, 2013
You cannot humiliate ignorant fools,idiots or Democrats & that is who the people of Erie have voted to control this city for 50 years.
Little did Oliver Hazard Perry`s Men know when they named "MISERY BAY" how well it would suit the town which would grow & die on the mainland across the bay from the ships they were building.
Lee Gull

Erie, PA

#5 Jun 24, 2013
"I'm sure that the Supreme Court may probably go on our side" Says Josh Prince. How eloquent. "Sure." "May. "Probably."
the gop

Erie, PA

#6 Jun 24, 2013
state street stan wrote:
You cannot humiliate ignorant fools,idiots or Democrats & that is who the people of Erie have voted to control this city for 50 years.
Little did Oliver Hazard Perry`s Men know when they named "MISERY BAY" how well it would suit the town which would grow & die on the mainland across the bay from the ships they were building.
You're right, if people had any sense they would vote for the dynamic idea guy we have running against Sinnott.
women

Erie, PA

#9 Jun 24, 2013
are all gun owners overcompensating for small dicks?
Counter Point

Erie, PA

#11 Jun 24, 2013
skip the pee pee wrote:
How could Dillon appeal to the State Supreme Court, let alone file initial complaints if such gun rights "can't be questioned"?
Could it be because such a law is silly on it's face and it's no wonder it got laughed out of court?
What part of "Injunction denied" by two levels of court in one day do you not understand? He has now asked the state Supreme review those rulings, and they what they do with every such request-have the other side respond either by letter or brief. They haven't accepted the appeal, and the only thing "laughed out of court" was Dillon's injunction.
Act 64

Meadville, PA

#12 Jun 24, 2013
Glenn Beck is the Man wrote:
I happen to think Glenn Beck is a genius.
Apparently the St V psych ward has internet access now.
Leary

Orange, NJ

#15 Jun 24, 2013
Glenn who? Didn't he hae a tee vee show once?
notall libs are idiots

Erie, PA

#16 Jun 25, 2013
women wrote:
are all gun owners overcompensating for small dicks?
Are all anti-gun libs stupid and want to live in a communist society with no rights? Go ahead, spy on me, take away my weapons, take away my habeas corpus rights, dictate my health care. As long as I get that welfare check. Idiots.
Barry Soetero

Erie, PA

#18 Jun 25, 2013
I am a avid gun fan. However i don't want this weirdo to represent me. These are not the people we want to put forward to advance the gun rights debate
realtor

Erie, PA

#19 Jun 26, 2013
notall libs are idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Are all anti-gun libs stupid and want to live in a communist society with no rights? Go ahead, spy on me, take away my weapons, take away my habeas corpus rights, dictate my health care. As long as I get that welfare check. Idiots.
There is no reason to spy on you retawd. Your life is meaningless to everyone else.
notall libs are idiots

Erie, PA

#20 Jun 26, 2013
realtor wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no reason to spy on you retawd. Your life is meaningless to everyone else.
At least I can express myself without using misspelled discriminatory insults. Nobody's life is meaningless, even your pathetic life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eclipse glasses fraud 15 min Mr LB 16
Oh God, if Trump should be impeached 3 hr TRUTH 6
Mike Ohara (May '15) 4 hr Kiley erie 50
Homeland Security - Save the white people! 5 hr TRUTH 8
What most Americans think 6 hr math 20
Trump voters didn't need "eclipse glasses" 6 hr Bill 2
GE pension buyout 7 hr New and improved 23
Kinzua Dam mysteriously clised 7 hr ZUGZWANG 29
How are negotiations going with union and GE.? 7 hr fact checker 86
John Persinger 16 hr Karen 24