Congressman: Evolution is lie from 'p...

Congressman: Evolution is lie from 'pit of hell'

Posted in the Erie Forum

Santabunny

Meadville, PA

#1 Oct 7, 2012
ETN today.

ATHENS, Ga.-- Georgia Rep. Paul Broun said in videotaped remarks that evolution, embryology and the Big Bang theory are "lies straight from the pit of hell" meant to convince people that they do not need a savior.

The Republican lawmaker made those comments during a speech Sept. 27 at a sportsman's banquet at Liberty Baptist Church in Hartwell. Broun, a medical doctor, is running for re-election in November unopposed by Democrats.

"God's word is true," Broun said, according to a video posted on the church's website.

Broun also said that he believes the Earth is about 9,000 years old and that it was made in six days. Those beliefs are held by fundamentalist Christians who believe the creation accounts in the Bible to be literally true.

What a retard!! god is imaginary...just like santa and the easter bunny.
Galileo

United States

#2 Oct 7, 2012
Who votes for these imbecilesq? Oh... jayv.... never mind.
St Larry

Colver, PA

#4 Oct 7, 2012
steve wrote:
And you bunny...are full of shit clean up to your bushy eyebrows. God is, always was, and always will be and always remains the same. You will find out the hard way.
We know you meant Allah. You're not fooling anyone.
Santabunny

Meadville, PA

#5 Oct 7, 2012
Watch the movie A Beautiful Mind and see how mental illness started all religions that basically don't worship nature.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268978/

Think about it...imaginary beings telling prophets what to do. You have to be either lying or insane.

Oh, and evil bible...look up "go up bald head" in your bible and tell me that killing 40 children with the power of god isn't evil.
yoo hoo

Erie, PA

#6 Oct 7, 2012
steve wrote:
God is, always was, and always will be and always remains the same. You will find out the hard way.
So that wasn't him wearing the Jesus costume, eh?
yoo hoo

Waterford, PA

#8 Oct 7, 2012
Doink Really wrote:
<quoted text> Reread your own post. You are stating that we should believe in the teachings of a movie instead of the bible that has been around for over 200 yrs. You sound more ridiculous that the congressman who said the earth is 8-9ooo yrs old. Only an idiot would get his facts from a movie. If you want a definitive answer of what protoplasm is don't ask a physicist , instead you should just watch the movie "The Blob" from the 50's and you will get your definitive answer.
He happens to be one of the idiots that vote. Now you know how we get stuck with a Obama, Reid and Pelosi.
cheetos

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2012
A little girl asked her father:'How did the human race appear?'

The father answered,'God made Adam and Eve; they had children; and so was all mankind made.'

Two days later the girl asked her mother the same question.

The mother answered,'Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved.'

The confused girl returned to her father and said,'Dad, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God, and Mom said they developed from monkeys?'

The father answered,'Well, Dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family, and your mother told you about hers.'

;)
Santabunny

Meadville, PA

#12 Oct 7, 2012
The movie shows how schizophrenia works...a true story.
Doink Really wrote:
<quoted text> Reread your own post. You are stating that we should believe in the teachings of a movie instead of the bible that has been around for over 200 yrs. You sound more ridiculous that the congressman who said the earth is 8-9ooo yrs old. Only an idiot would get his facts from a movie. If you want a definitive answer of what protoplasm is don't ask a physicist , instead you should just watch the movie "The Blob" from the 50's and you will get your definitive answer.
Ponch De Leone

United States

#13 Oct 7, 2012
steve wrote:
<quoted text>And I wouldn't vote for any of the above mentioned morons....only an idiot would so I guess santabunny will vote for obama 120 times again, you know how those bunnies reproduce.
you area neverending fountain of stupid. Simply amazing.
Sean Wil Win

United States

#15 Oct 7, 2012
steve wrote:
<quoted text>And you are a bright star, right?? LMAO Go drown yourself loser.
looks like your little crook buddies are going out of business! We shall see jobs returning to Erie soon. 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Presque isle missing woman 1 hr Bloomenthal 183
New "40 under 40" List: Who the F are they???? 1 hr Know it all 3
Is GE really going to close? 3 hr Proud UE 123
Community College 3 hr Just Saying 9
Light skinned stars 5 hr Occasional Observ... 10
ecp cover up!! 6 hr Erie Dem Committe... 11
Your nothing Pro Grade! I fight my Mother In Law 6 hr Rick 2
Egypt purchases 100 GE Locomotives 10 hr All about the money 72
GE management getting the layoff notices today. Fri Bldg 6 98

Erie Jobs