Police examine computers used by Erie...

Police examine computers used by Erie man accused in toddler's slaying

There are 36 comments on the Go Erie story from Aug 5, 2010, titled Police examine computers used by Erie man accused in toddler's slaying. In it, Go Erie reports that:

Aaron Lee Noyer used My- Space and Facebook as an alibi when first questioned about why his fingerprints were in the bedroom of a missing 2-year-old, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Go Erie.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“It is what it is”

Since: Jun 10

Erie

#21 Aug 6, 2010
alana wrote:
the mother stayed outside of the funeral home smoking cigs and laughing with friends, I didn't see her once go inside let alone near the casket. but again this is old hat for her since it was her second child murdered.
You were there too, When I first got there, Kassie was coming outside. I was there maybe an hour, and didn't see her back inside the whole time I was there. I went to the 7-9 showing.
Do you know if they made Shuntel leave that showing to and did you see Joe at all? When I was there Shuntel showed up and I know Kassies aunt wasn't having and I didn't. I know the Police were called at the earlier showing because of dispute between joe and Shuntel.
Tommy Otoole

Erie, PA

#22 Aug 6, 2010
shuntel was talking about getting his hands on some of dat dough as he called it? its funny how he all of a suddn comes into the picture when money is coming in. he was never a part of that girls life before, never paid a dime in child support. he use to deal as well, thats how he hooked up with that hoe in the first place. I hate to say it but that child is definitely better off!
Point of it

Harborcreek, PA

#23 Aug 6, 2010
Shuntel, is just as sick, if thats true, as his " baby momma".

“Now or Never”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#24 Aug 6, 2010
anonymous wrote:
My street sense is tingling. Something is up with this case.police department isn't releasing much detail, they are still looking into leads and rumors.lets hope this wasn't some drug deal gone wrong . This community is raising tens of thousands of dollars for this family, which is great. Just hope the mother was not involved.
Here's what initially threw up a red flag for me since day #1:

"Neimeic's family discovered her missing from her bedroom at about 11 a.m. Sunday, about 12 hours after she had been put to bed for the night." http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...

Almost 12 hours without checking on a your 2-year-old daughter? Hm.......
WTF

Edinboro, PA

#25 Aug 6, 2010
This tragic death and screwed up family reminds me of 3 year old Gabriel Malik Klinedinst who drowned recently in North East. Topix contributers said that his mother was as drug addict too.

http://goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...

Just look at the Heinz 57 varieties of family he had.

"He is survived by sisters and brothers, Jalaya and Tiara Pursell, Aiden and Alexzandra Parsons, Joseph E. Evans II, Cherelle Goldina Evans, Christopher Lamar Savage, Jovon Gamble and Daqusia Roberts"
in the no

Erie, PA

#26 Aug 6, 2010
in the no wrote:
so she has 8 kids already taken by the OCY, 2 kids now murdered, the first was over 6 years ago, the child would have been 12 now but her life was cut short after she was beaten to death with a baseball bat, she smoked crack w/ noyer 3 days before the child was killed, lied to police.etc. please don't go to OTIS 12 tonight for any reason. these people have profitted enough from this tragedy. I hope they all suffer the same as that dear innocent child.
I should have known that I would get hit by the cowardly child that uses others names to post horrible things. Grow a set you coward!

I did not post the above and I have NEVER posted anything so rude in all of the time I have been on topix. FYI, I will never post under this name again now.(except to go to the other threads to clear my name)
Anonymous

Cleveland, OH

#27 Aug 6, 2010
watch out for Konkrete Thoughtz reunion tour of Erie. Erie's own SD, mythodical and starborne. fresh beats new rhymes. tickets at odis 12 and steel city $20
very sad

Hudson, OH

#28 Aug 7, 2010
This poor mother didn't have to stand by her poor baby's casket......she went to the coroners to see her beaten child's corps.....so badly beaten that the corner begged her not to go in...she endeed up in the er from seeing her dead baby. And her bio-dad dint see her that way. Thats what she saw when she looked at that casket....Id be outside too.
Coupon Mom

Northfield, OH

#29 Aug 7, 2010
WTF wrote:
This tragic death and screwed up family reminds me of 3 year old Gabriel Malik Klinedinst who drowned recently in North East. Topix contributers said that his mother was as drug addict too.
http://goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...
Just look at the Heinz 57 varieties of family he had.
"He is survived by sisters and brothers, Jalaya and Tiara Pursell, Aiden and Alexzandra Parsons, Joseph E. Evans II, Cherelle Goldina Evans, Christopher Lamar Savage, Jovon Gamble and Daqusia Roberts"
The K-Family? Effed up from top to the bottom, starting with that nutjob mother Irene.
very sad

Hudson, OH

#30 Aug 7, 2010
DownWithOPP wrote:
watch out for Konkrete Thoughtz reunion tour of Erie. Erie's own SD, mythodical and starborne. fresh beats new rhymes. tickets at odis 12 and steel city $20
you need to stop SD is not trying to promote using his dead child!!!What is wrong with you!!!!!
Anonymous

Cleveland, OH

#31 Aug 7, 2010
it's all about the dem green backsl. i'm gonna get mine. SD is working on a track to spit his feelings.the beat is sick
BlastEm

Erie, PA

#32 Aug 7, 2010
Point of it wrote:
Shuntel, is just as sick, if thats true, as his " baby momma".
Look at who his family is and you will know why. Maybe he will try and burn down his house for insurance money too.
Mike

United States

#34 Aug 8, 2010
Very interesting comments.
Anonymous

Cleveland, OH

#35 Aug 8, 2010
thank you
Just Me

Hudson, OH

#36 Aug 8, 2010
sick to my stomach wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be right "reaction to grief is not predictable". But if your child was MURDERED your reaction would be obvious! I can see if a child passed away from an ilness a parent might be at peace with it knowing their child isn't suffering anymore. But MURDER....please, I'd be uncontrollable! YOU must not be a parent.
Ps: Stop being the spelling police it's annoying and a waste of time!
Well, someone has to educate you. There was obviously a failure to do so at this point.
Point of it

Waterford, PA

#37 Aug 10, 2010
Now this seems interesting.... Who is this Loooser's family ( notice not one tear in his eye as he talks about his "daughter ").

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***** should stewards at ge be deferred from la... 7 min Union Member 24
The debate 20 min Bob jr 1
Did Trump have the Coke Sniffles? 45 min Political Asylum 16
How could anyone vote for Hillary? My view 56 min Mtm 19
Where did the republicans find this nut job 1 hr tired of being PC 45
BREAKING Snap Polls saying Trump Won Artificial... 1 hr Primary 5
Sean Wiley voted for the $.50 a gallon gas tax 2 hr Car Dealer 34
GE set to announce closing (Mar '16) 4 hr tired of being PC 439
Prostitution in Love Farm (Aug '15) 6 hr Neighborhood 97
Chickens are coming home to roost at Weavers Sep 25 poppa 21