Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

If you treat your lawn, a review on this company... Thanks!
tom

Lake City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

they suck, too expensive for the amount of coverage.

perinnial green is edinboro does twice the work for the same price.
Stu Pedaso

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Charge $50+ per treatment and near $100 for grub treat. Perf-A-Lawn $27 per treatment and grub treat same cost. Plus, you won't have any birds around because of the CHEM in ChemLawn.

Call both and ask price.
John Deere wrote:
Steve

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Guess my issue is the treatments on the lawn to my dogs paws. I've had some friends who've had issues getting sick, skin cancer, etc
tom

Lake City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Steve wrote:
Guess my issue is the treatments on the lawn to my dogs paws. I've had some friends who've had issues getting sick, skin cancer, etc
get rid of the dog and you wont have any trouble.
Dolly Parton

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

tom wrote:
<quoted text>
SPAM!!!!!
Enward Riggs

Navarre, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

tom wrote:
<quoted text>
divorce it ?
Dolly Parton

Delmont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

John Deere wrote:
SPAM!!!
Dont

Mansfield, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Landscaper Bob wrote:
Any reviews of Team Turf? Prices and comparisons etc. Thanks.
use TEAM TURF, they killed a large swath of grass in front yard, then made the astute recommendation that I should plant new grass seed. At my cost of course. The owner comes across like he is the God of lawn care, just another one trying to take your money and run at the first sign of trouble.
Lawn dawg

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Try Commercial turf and fert.. Or CTF.. Many of the landscape Co. Use them for subbing out . Seem to do a good job and not same employees yr in and out..
deal with it

Fairview, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

none are safe for your dog...
the weeds wont hurt anything, they belong there...
cecil jones

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

try letting your lawn be natural, you stupid sheep.
XXXXX

Guys Mills, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

All of these companies damage the environment. But that's okay your lawn will look nice. The EPA should ban them all.
Learn to read

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

deal with it wrote:
none are safe for your dog...
the weeds wont hurt anything, they belong there...
"If you treat your lawn..." If you do not treat your lawn, then butt out. I pay takes on my property and want to invest in keeping it looking nice and taken care of properly, instead of the opposite. Hopefully, when you have some land of your own someday, you'll take gain some sort of pride and initiative in your taking care of it.

Next time I treat my lawn, I'll save a handful of fertilizer to stuff down your mighty, big mouth... Heck, Out of courtesy, I'll even give you a swig of dandelion soup to help wash it down;)
Learn to read

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

cecil jones wrote:
try letting your lawn be natural, you stupid sheep.
"If you treat your lawn..." If you do not treat your lawn, then butt out. I pay takes on my property and want to invest in keeping it looking nice and taken care of properly, instead of the opposite. Hopefully, when you have some land of your own someday, you'll take gain some sort of pride and initiative in your taking care of it.

Next time I treat my lawn, I'll save a handful of fertilizer to stuff down your mighty, big mouth... Heck, Out of courtesy, I'll even give you a swig of dandelion soup to help wash it down;)
Learn to read

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

XXXXX wrote:
All of these companies damage the environment. But that's okay your lawn will look nice. The EPA should ban them all.

Seriously

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Learn to read wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look another Topix toughguy. Tell me something does anybody really buy your hardass routine?
Raul

Norwalk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh look another Topix toughguy. Tell me something does anybody really buy your hardass routine?
he eats cow manure and compost himself... its not a threat...rather a fruendly gesture to offerr a handful of his lunch to another
XXXXX

Saegertown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Learn to read wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad you have a nice lawn ahole. I hope your family gets cancer
all about me

Lake City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

I treat my lawn with industrial waste. I don't care what it does to the environment, I'm not going to be here forever. I'll let your kids deal with the problem when I'm gone, it'll give them something to do. I I I Me me me

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Erie Forum right now

Search the Erie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Most Annoying Voice In The World. 57 min Buffalo Bob 4
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obamas Border Crisis 3,798
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr Obamas Border Crisis 51,165
Next years Roar on the Shore 2 hr Tally 31
New Envelope With One Thousand Inside 2 hr Tally 3
Homeless Dude that hangs at 18th St & Sass Coun... 2 hr historian 4
Is Jill McCormick a Bitch 2 hr MARY lO 22
Mayor Joseph E. Sinnott and women 15 hr Little Javon 27
How does roar on the shore bring money to the c... 17 hr David Crosby 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erie Jobs

•••