Kathy Dahlkemper Is a Loon
state street stash

Erie, PA

#30 Jul 12, 2014
A typical Democrat with a pea size brain. Elected by Bendictines and east side low lifes.
Erie Observer

Joplin, MO

#31 Jul 12, 2014
I see Pennsylvania Pelosi is apologizing for her letter & asking hr name be removed.......like nobody will remember her stupidity! Yeah, she is a loon , a liberal loon.
JE Ericson

Titusville, PA

#32 Jul 12, 2014
She is a clueless libtard who will do absolutely nothing for Erie County but make it worse. Just look at every place the democraps run. They are turning this nation into a 3rd world hellhole
eastside eddie

Erie, PA

#33 Jul 12, 2014
Erie Observer wrote:
I see Pennsylvania Pelosi is apologizing for her letter & asking hr name be removed.......like nobody will remember her stupidity! Yeah, she is a loon , a liberal loon.
She said its because she has a queer son.
Tiny Tim

Waterford, PA

#35 Jul 13, 2014
Medusa continues to prove that dietitians should not be elected to public office!
Not surprised

Fairview, PA

#36 Jul 16, 2014
What is she really doing to help the Erie economy other than allowing out of town companies to get contracts for work, therefore taking money out of this county rather than keeping it here or bringing it in. Before you hire a contractor, make sure they are 100% legitimate & based in this county.

Cathy, where's the job production? I don't see much of a Prius produced in this country, get with the right program.
Barry Grossman

Erie, PA

#37 Jul 16, 2014
Not surprised wrote:
What is she really doing to help the Erie economy other than allowing out of town companies to get contracts for work, therefore taking money out of this county rather than keeping it here or bringing it in. Before you hire a contractor, make sure they are 100% legitimate & based in this county.
Cathy, where's the job production? I don't see much of a Prius produced in this country, get with the right program.
I would be interested in knowing if Dahlkemper Landscaping is prohibited from bidding on govt contracts due to conflict of interest. Has this issue been addressed anyone?

Since: Jul 14

Erie, PA

#38 Jul 16, 2014
Tim Leary wrote:
<quoted text>
What a laugh. The Federal government investigate??? They are the most corrupt of all...wjth the executive branch being as evil as anything walking the earth behind the evil tyrant usurping the Presidency. Face it, no matter what level of government it it usually one corrupt democrap party run circle jerk.
Your right but unless we pursue nothing will be done. I am going to create a petition to go to HHS as well as the judicial board because the judges are just as much involved in a Black Market operation of Kids for Cash. This corporation (OCY) Catholic Social Services, which means the catholic church, the nuns and other faith based members such as the Methodist Church. But we must go forward...Media but not Erie Times because they never print what is truly going on with this agency because of County Council retaliation and from the courts. The judicial judges especially Stephanie Domitrovich and Elizabeth Kelly are very much in cahoots with OCY and with that said is a "Cash for Kids Program" Black Marketing of children. Caseworkers lying in court, the judges knowing and allowing and no responsibility for the families they have destroyed. Several reports over the years, the latest the judges review which said 173 cases were wronged by this agency. The County Exec Divecchio did nothing to make sure it was reopened or council who oversees this agency. And Dahlkemper is doing the same. I spoke last night and blasted especially Feori who has known what they have been doing.
Voter

Erie, PA

#39 Jul 16, 2014
Knew we were in trouble when Dahlkemper's first official act was to get rid of Human Services Director, Sheri Gross. Sure, get rid of the one who was accountable to the public, who was working to make OCY honest and free of controversy. Made sense, right? Now Lundeen arrested. Daniels gone. What does the current Human Services guy know about OCY? Nothing. But he is catholic, so that must be why he got the job. It's a disaster. She ought to get down on her knees and beg Gross to come back, and quick, before kids start dying again But that would probably cost her money from her Barber boys/backers. Shame on Dahlkemper for dumbing down this critical part of county services.
David Crosby

Erie, PA

#41 Jul 16, 2014
Zugzwang wrote:
<quoted text> Bwahahahahaha?????? Why the only person who posts that comment is Mike who posts under many names. So mike you've been exposed as Scoter! Apparently theres no place you can hide. Now we know why Scooter is such a douche bag--- Because he is you! Until now I must say, you hid your looseness very well but it only took one slip up to expose you.
Yes Detective Zuglas, I left my logo out for years trying to fool you. Right, you are priceless. Now call your Momma Gerty and get in line for a scholarship for the Crosby Creative Writing School for Topix stooges like you and your friend Mike.

Mr. Scooter, please put Zuglas in his place.
Voter

Erie, PA

#42 Jul 17, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text> He got hired because he's Catholic? What alternate world are you living in? The one Regis Sabol lives in? Where do you clowns come from? You're so out of touch with reality.
I am out of touch with your reality, I agree.
ready2kill

Erie, PA

#44 Aug 24, 2014
myah_51 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right but unless we pursue nothing will be done. I am going to create a petition to go to HHS as well as the judicial board because the judges are just as much involved in a Black Market operation of Kids for Cash. This corporation (OCY) Catholic Social Services, which means the catholic church, the nuns and other faith based members such as the Methodist Church. But we must go forward...Media but not Erie Times because they never print what is truly going on with this agency because of County Council retaliation and from the courts. The judicial judges especially Stephanie Domitrovich and Elizabeth Kelly are very much in cahoots with OCY and with that said is a "Cash for Kids Program" Black Marketing of children. Caseworkers lying in court, the judges knowing and allowing and no responsibility for the families they have destroyed. Several reports over the years, the latest the judges review which said 173 cases were wronged by this agency. The County Exec Divecchio did nothing to make sure it was reopened or council who oversees this agency. And Dahlkemper is doing the same. I spoke last night and blasted especially Feori who has known what they have been doing.
email me overonebillionservedworldwide at g......case of violation of civil rights and extreme corruption with ocy video evidence etc etc judicial misconduct...Kelly...list goes on and on spanning 4yrs and multiple caseworkers judges and lawyers...a mess..18 unfounded ocy cases of as they like to call it "alleged" sexual abuse against my childrens gparents they disclosed all over town as well as at cac ,cvc, countless ocy reps.
Fat Saul da Jew

Erie, PA

#45 Aug 25, 2014
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Detective Zuglas, I left my logo out for years trying to fool you. Right, you are priceless. Now call your Momma Gerty and get in line for a scholarship for the Crosby Creative Writing School for Topix stooges like you and your friend Mike.
Mr. Scooter, please put Zuglas in his place.
Hey Mike guy, I guess someone using your real name just made a fool out of you. And you did not even try your normal lame come back. We are all now certain that Zugzwang, Tally and Millcreek Dog are all one and the same, and that would be David Crosby, the Topix weirdo. Why don't you call Ms Dahlkamper and see if she can express an appointment for you at one of the County assisted MH & MR centers. They will probably institutionalize you before your first visit is over.
East Side Elway

Joplin, MO

#46 Aug 25, 2014
Yes ...Kathy Dahlkemper is a loon & more properly should be referred to as [ Pennsylvania Pelosi ].
This is a sad reflection for the stupidity of Erie/ErieCounty voters who having just tossed her out of office in a land slide vote her back into another position where she can do more financial harm.
It has been noted by many her pathetic attempts to add friends to the county payroll & now she is at it again looking to add another 60,000 dollar position to the payroll.Without accomplishing a damn thing she has added several hundred thousand dollars to the county payroll & she is going for more.
Some people say someday democrats will run out of other peoples money to spend bu Democrats have also stated in the past they can never run out of money as long as they have the ability to raise taxes.
I wish I could say the area voters will remember her payroll stuffing adventures & send her packing in the next election but morons have short memories & Democrat politicians rely on that ignorance all the time .
It is terrible that so few even register to vote , it is criminal that only 19% of those registered voted in the last election. Here are the facts
1.Registered voters in Erie County 185,065
2. Number of votes required to win if everyone voted ...92,533
3.A 19% voter turn out is 35,163
4. The number of votes required to win with a 19% voter turn out ....17,582
What this means is only slightly above 10% of eligible voters in the last election is all it took to win. This is what Democratic politicians understand very well & they play to their core base to win knowing that most Erie County voters are just to stupid or do not give a damn !
J Mehoff

United States

#47 Aug 25, 2014
Hey A-holes, you voted her in. Stop complaining.
East Side Elway

United States

#48 Aug 25, 2014
J Mehoff wrote:
Hey A-holes, you voted her in. Stop complaining.
Some of us did not vote for the loon & reserve the right to rub peoples noses in it every time she pulls another grand standing scheme or Pelosi imitation!
Tally

Erie, PA

#49 Aug 25, 2014
Fat Saul da Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mike guy, I guess someone using your real name just made a fool out of you. And you did not even try your normal lame come back. We are all now certain that Zugzwang, Tally and Millcreek Dog are all one and the same, and that would be David Crosby, the Topix weirdo. Why don't you call Ms Dahlkamper and see if she can express an appointment for you at one of the County assisted MH & MR centers. They will probably institutionalize you before your first visit is over.
Mike, replying to yourself fools no one and just makes you look more unstable.
Fat Saul da Jew

Erie, PA

#50 Aug 25, 2014
Tally wrote:
<quoted text>Mike, replying to yourself fools no one and just makes you look more unstable.
OK Crosby, we all know you are a nut.
Fat Saul da Jew

Erie, PA

#51 Aug 25, 2014
Fat Saul da Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Crosby, we all know you are a nut.
OK Mike all now your a nut.
Tax me no more

Erie, PA

#52 Aug 25, 2014
Kathy the union buster.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do black men desire white women? 8 min Marion Street Mike 42
Lisa Austin went to Yale: Does it MATTER? 11 min local pendot rube 7
Lou sopperootski 26 min Ill be back 3
Vote tomorrow to keep GE Trans Erie open. 1 hr Harborcreek1 26
GE Erie Reaches agreement with UE 506 1 hr Harborcreek1 49
Lisa Austin: trying again, really? 1 hr Eastsida 4
History of Julie Moon 2 hr Just another side... 13
GE Proposal 2 hr Dtf 29
Wheres Wiley 4 hr Lou Sopperootski 55
Who is the worst Boss or employer is Erie (Aug '10) Wed Lou Sopperootski 303