Am I a racist????
Lucile

Canton, OH

#1 Feb 4, 2014
I happened to mention to my husband that my morning stools remind me of Fiore Leone and his family. He claims that indicates I am a racist. I disagree .. I say those similarities have nothing to do with racism. He and I have a $100 bet on this matter. You Topix voters will decide. What do you think?
Scatological Troll

Cantonment, FL

#2 Feb 4, 2014
Naw.

A turd is a turd is a turd, and would stink by any other name, and just as much, no matter if it were green, brown, black, white, red, yellow, chartreuse, pink, et cetera...
Lucile wrote:
I happened to mention to my husband that my morning stools remind me of Fiore Leone and his family. He claims that indicates I am a racist. I disagree .. I say those similarities have nothing to do with racism. He and I have a $100 bet on this matter. You Topix voters will decide. What do you think?
Your hubby owes you a Franklin, doll.
David Crosby

Gibsonia, PA

#5 Feb 6, 2014
Lucile wrote:
I think you're a turd. Only a fat slob would go online and talk about bowel movements. Speaking of bowel movements, open wide hog I got some hot used corn and leftover peanuts to spray in your mouth. Oh hurry I can't hold it much longer. Pig!
bob oppenheimer

North Fairfield, OH

#6 Feb 6, 2014
are your turds oily and spaghetti like..if so maybe you are a racist. but so what ?
bob oppenheimer

Huron, OH

#8 Feb 6, 2014
Millcreek Dog wrote:
Pretty obvious the same scatophage (eater f other peoples stool) posted the first 4 comments. Pretty sad; unemployed for how many years? 2-3? Living in mother's basement for how many decades? 2-3? Yes decades not years. No friends, no interaction with normal people? What would you expect from someone who lives like that? Count your blessings, There's always someone worse off and that would be the poster from the basement.
I think you are in error. You are such an egoist..you describe yourself at every opportunity
david crosby

Gibsonia, PA

#10 Feb 7, 2014
Really?
You Do NOT Get It

Cantonment, FL

#11 Feb 9, 2014
Yet here you ARE, doing the same & worse.
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're a turd. Only a fat slob would go online and talk about bowel movements. Speaking of bowel movements, open wide hog I got some hot used corn and leftover peanuts to spray in your mouth. Oh hurry I can't hold it much longer. Pig!
Oh, the irony, the hypocrisy, the ignorance & snarkish hilarity.

BTW, I posted as Scatalogical Troll, yet am not the Original Poster. So that other cat was wrong again.
Millcreek Dog

Erie, PA

#12 Feb 10, 2014
You Do NOT Get It wrote:
Yet here you ARE, doing the same & worse.<quoted text>
Oh, the irony, the hypocrisy, the ignorance & snarkish hilarity.
BTW, I posted as Scatalogical Troll, yet am not the Original Poster. So that other cat was wrong again.
It's pretty obvious that you also posted as David Crosby. Get some help with your mental illness issues.
Goink Eyed Freak

Cantonment, FL

#13 Feb 10, 2014
Seriously? You're insane.
Millcreek Dog wrote:
<quoted text> It's pretty obvious that you also posted as David Crosby. Get some help with your mental illness issues.
How anyone could confuse ME with that lunatic is beyond me.

Take your own advice. Look in the mirror and tell the Good Doctor what you see.
King of Fun

Cantonment, FL

#15 Feb 10, 2014
You just don't get it, do you?
Millcreek Dog wrote:
<quoted text> Check your name moron before you post and make yourself look like an idiot.
Your sense of humor is in your ass.

ha ha haaaaa-
my puzzle answer fits you
to a "tee"!

100% Odor Protection
Millcreek Dog

Erie, PA

#16 Feb 10, 2014
King of Fun wrote:
You just don't get it, do you?<quoted text>Your sense of humor is in your ass.
ha ha haaaaa-
my puzzle answer fits you
to a "tee"!
100% Odor Protection
What don't I get? You accidentally posted under another of your stolen names and made yourself look like the fool you are and now you're trying to say it was intentional. You lose.
The Real David Crosby

Erie, PA

#17 Feb 10, 2014
I am the poop eating, cellar dwelling, massage parlor clean-up tranny, Prep graduate and water-headed sopper you have all learned to love. Now I believe that the lady who started this topic, should personally visit Mr. Leone and give him a couple of stools and some run juice of her own.
Millcreek Dog

Cantonment, FL

#20 Feb 10, 2014
I never post "accidentally", unlike your Mom & Dad's "little mistake" that brought you into this world.
Millcreek Dog wrote:
<quoted text> What don't I get? You accidentally posted under another of your stolen names and made yourself look like the fool you are and now you're trying to say it was intentional. You lose.
"Stolen names" - WTF? I don't think you can copyright a Topix nickname, but good luck with that, "ARE-a-tard".

You NEVER get to say when someone "loses"- you don't have the judgement skills, you don't have the intelligence, and you sure don't have the POWER.
Millcreek Dog

Cantonment, FL

#21 Feb 10, 2014
Hey, I "stole" your name?

Are you really mad now?

Good.

ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa~~!!
Millcreeker

Erie, PA

#22 Feb 11, 2014
Millcreek Dog wrote:
Hey, I "stole" your name?
Are you really mad now?
Good.
ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa~~!!
hahahahahaahh name change
David Crosby

Erie, PA

#23 Feb 11, 2014
The Real David Crosby wrote:
I am the poop eating, cellar dwelling, massage parlor clean-up tranny, Prep graduate and water-headed sopper you have all learned to love. Now I believe that the lady who started this topic, should personally visit Mr. Leone and give him a couple of stools and some run juice of her own.
Please leave me alone. I may eat poop, live in my Mom's cellar and all that, but at least I make people laugh at all my witty posts.
Ms Smith

Erie, PA

#24 Feb 11, 2014
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
Please leave me alone. I may eat poop, live in my Mom's cellar and all that, but at least I make people laugh at all my witty posts.
That is not funny and you should be banned from this site. I am notifying the Web Master.
Big Negro

Erie, PA

#25 Feb 11, 2014
David Crosby wrote:
<quoted text>
I break yu in 1/2
Mrs Obama

Erie, PA

#26 Feb 11, 2014
Mr. Negro, please spare Mr. Crosby. He is a good friend of my husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Flippi owes 23,000 dollars in school taxes. 5 min Erie Dem Committe... 16
Who was the black guy who spoke at the council ... 6 min Reality 8
City Council Circus 14 min Sonya 18
Big announcement ge April 20th 26 min Mole 132
Generous Electric Erie, generous no more 37 min Fact Finder 4
Mother Teresa Academy 40 min Tim 39
Ue set for walk out next week 40 min New guy 27
Ok what will happen to GE ERIE.? 42 min Union 33
Old Erie Bars 2 hr Mike O Hara 91
Sonya couldn't even run a program 2 hr Snowman 51