The REAL Brittany Steward
RemembertheRealV ictims

United States

#135 Jun 28, 2008
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Beg my pardon, but what does this have to do with what happened on May 30, 2007?
You are obviously not intelligent enough to see I was answering the nice young man's questions.

What this has to do with that horrible day is that it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Brittany Steward has NO REMORSE for what she has done. She violated her bond (Hmmmm does that have something to do with May 30, 2007?) Plastered her nude a*s*s* on the anniversary, and drank herself silly while pregnant. All points to what a thoughtless excuse for a human being she is. That is what caused this "FIASCO" in the 1st place, her selfish, ignorant behavoir.
RemembertheRealV ictims

United States

#136 Jun 28, 2008
FLB Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I am definately not trying to blame her family. I'm sorry i should have explained my intentions earlier. I was just wondering what these girls are like. I definately agree that it is all brittany's fault.
I know that, honey. I was just saying that she is an entity all her own. She has a knack of turning herself into the victim and her whole family has suffered for it.
anonymous

Annandale, MN

#137 Jun 28, 2008
unanimous wrote:
anything she's done since the crime is admissable in court, should go a long way in refuting the defense's plan to paint her as a poor poor girl who made a simple mistake and has to live with the pain and guilt for the rest of her life. Seems like she's moved on and soon she'll move on from Decatur Jack when she finds someone with more money to take care of her and her seed.
Perhaps it is YOU who should move on. I'm sure you are perfect.
RemembertheRealV ictims

United States

#138 Jun 28, 2008
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>You people are so funny. I think he was referring to his own cell phone bill...perhaps implying that your parents pay for yours.
Noooo, I specifically asked him to have her send him her cell phone bills if he believes she isn't having a relationship with anyone else. He said "you mean the cell phone bill that I pay for."

Pay attention, now, there will be a quiz, later.
anonymous

Annandale, MN

#139 Jun 28, 2008
RemembertheRealVictims wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously not intelligent enough to see I was answering the nice young man's questions.
What this has to do with that horrible day is that it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Brittany Steward has NO REMORSE for what she has done. She violated her bond (Hmmmm does that have something to do with May 30, 2007?) Plastered her nude a*s*s* on the anniversary, and drank herself silly while pregnant. All points to what a thoughtless excuse for a human being she is. That is what caused this "FIASCO" in the 1st place, her selfish, ignorant behavoir.
Again, you are sounding quite ridiculous.
unanimous

Erie, PA

#140 Jun 28, 2008
try to keep up genius, someone told DecaturJack to check HER cell phone bill to see what calls she's been making, he responded "you mean the cell phone bill I pay for?"

Try to understand, I know I used alot of multisyllabic words but you should be able to work your way through it.
FLB Mom

Erie, PA

#141 Jun 28, 2008
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps it is YOU who should move on. I'm sure you are perfect.
ALL THESE PEOPLE WANT IS FOR THIS GIRL TO SHOW REMORSE IS THAT SO HARD TO BELIEVE!!! THEY SEEM TO BE CLOSELY CONNECTED TO THE CASE AND THE FAMILIES. I WOULD WANT THE SAME AND IF THE TABLES WERE TURNED YOU WOULD TOO!!!!!!!1
unanimous

Erie, PA

#142 Jun 28, 2008
nope, not perfect, never killed two toddlers though, nor have a drank 10 shots while 4 months pregnant, posted titshots online, got nailed in a bathroom while pregnant, lied to police, cheated on a boyfriend, gone clubbing after killing two kids, broken probation...do I really have to go on?
RemembertheRealV ictims

United States

#143 Jun 28, 2008
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>you are not seeking justice, you are seeking vengeance.
Who the H*E*L*L* are you to say I am seeking vengeance? You have NO CLUE who I am or how I feel. Justice will be when she sits in jail so that unborn child of hers is safe. When she can't do to another child what she has done to Maggie and Jenna. When she has time to think about how her actions that day, as well as how she has conducted herself since then, have destroyed lives and hopes and dreams. When she gets help, when she can see past herself and her own selfish actions and actually show and feel remorse.

That is the justice I seek.
anonymous

Annandale, MN

#144 Jun 28, 2008
RemembertheRealVictims wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the H*E*L*L* are you to say I am seeking vengeance? You have NO CLUE who I am or how I feel. Justice will be when she sits in jail so that unborn child of hers is safe. When she can't do to another child what she has done to Maggie and Jenna. When she has time to think about how her actions that day, as well as how she has conducted herself since then, have destroyed lives and hopes and dreams. When she gets help, when she can see past herself and her own selfish actions and actually show and feel remorse.
That is the justice I seek.
Oh, give me a break...you were this vindictive before she was pregnant. How do you know how she feels? Talk to her lately?
anonymous

Annandale, MN

#145 Jun 28, 2008
unanimous wrote:
nope, not perfect, never killed two toddlers though, nor have a drank 10 shots while 4 months pregnant, posted titshots online, got nailed in a bathroom while pregnant, lied to police, cheated on a boyfriend, gone clubbing after killing two kids, broken probation...do I really have to go on?
gee, were you there when all of this went on? And righteous you - let it happen?
know her well

Erie, PA

#146 Jun 28, 2008
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, give me a break...you were this vindictive before she was pregnant. How do you know how she feels? Talk to her lately?
most of those conversations are one sided, her mouth is usually occupied by booze or c*o*c*k.
RemembertheRealV ictims

United States

#147 Jun 28, 2008
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, give me a break...you were this vindictive before she was pregnant. How do you know how she feels? Talk to her lately?
Wouldn't waste my breath.
RemembertheRealV ictims

United States

#148 Jun 28, 2008
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>gee, were you there when all of this went on? And righteous you - let it happen?
You make NO sense at all.
Erin Howard

Erie, PA

#149 Jun 28, 2008
I feel bad for Brittany, what a horrible accident, just like mine.
Chytoria Graham

Erie, PA

#150 Jun 28, 2008
mine too.
Ted Bundy

Erie, PA

#151 Jun 28, 2008
and mine
Jeffrey Dahmer

Erie, PA

#152 Jun 28, 2008
FREE BRITTANY!
Charlie Manson

Erie, PA

#153 Jun 28, 2008
helter skelter, give Brit shelter.
Lee Harvey Oswald

Erie, PA

#155 Jun 28, 2008
nice rack.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chelsea Clinton 2 min taribalko2 5
Did EPD go to far with Montrice Bolden? 8 min Common Sense 57
Tom wolfe 20 min taribalko2 5
dumbest/ funniest dnc interviews 26 min Lifelong Erie Dem... 2
GE Negotiations 37 min HAHAHAHAHAHA 185
No American flags at dnc 43 min taribalko2 12
Erie club picnic tonight, which means rj zones ... 44 min Sniff sniff 4
Erie School District jobs 2 hr Floyd 23

Erie Jobs

More from around the web