BullChit

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

The Real Brittany Steward has NO IDEA what is in store for her when this trial begins. Why? Because it's all a BIG JOKE to her.

Pack your bags BrittyBaby, you're going bye-bye and TRUST ME, you ain't gonna like it!!!

I happen to know numerous women in prison, they're waiting for ya Baby!!! Hahahahahaha!!!
anonymous

Maple Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

Afamilymember wrote:
Hey dumb ass from Georgia I would like to give you an FYI: In this family there is not one person that has even come close to forgiving Brittybabe20 not 21 and I don't believe that we ever will and as far as God goes no one can speek for him! And don't you have to ask for forgiveness inable to receive it? As far as she is concerned she did nothing wrong but let me tell you there again she took away a very important person in our Family and her name was Margaret Amelia Carey Kovski and she is missed greatly because of her thoughtlessness actions. When you play with fire you will get burned!
/Does your Aunt and Uncle know that you are speaking for them on here?
RememberTheRealV ictims

Pittston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>/Does your Aunt and Uncle know that you are speaking for them on here?
Actually it should be "Do your aunt and uncle know?" You must have gone to school with Brittany.
anonymous

Maple Lake, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

Enough with the insults. I am not going to play your stupid little game. You certainly are no adult, especially not one of the adults in the courtroom when the judge stressed how important it was that the media wasn't fed with all this crap. Now just stop.
unanimous

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

RememberTheRealVictims wrote:
<quoted text>
They aren't threats, just facts. It may not anything to do with the case, but it certainly shows a complete lack of remorse. It coupled with all her other documented escapades will definately come into play in how long you sweet young thing will spend behind bars when it comes to sentencing.
Obviously, the comment about Luke must have got you thinking if you felt the need to convey it to your beloved. You called him "So-Called Luke" that must mean she denied it. Again, good luck with that.
Isn't all this posting making you miss time talking to Brittybaby? Enjoy her while she is still in the sane stage of the relationship. Soon you will be running for cover.
Like I said, anything and everything that she has done since the crime is admissable evidence that will be used if the defense attempts to portray her as a victim, a poor innocent teen who now has to live with this "tragic accident" for the rest of her life.

She is writting her own cross examination through her antics, although no defense attorney in his/her right mind would put her on the stand. Apparently her actions at the last probation revokation hearing were beyond theatrical and at times comical.
the guy from Georgia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

The fact that y'all have dedicated your lives o trashing Brittany and making hers and her family's lives miserable sure says a lot about who you are.
RememberTheRealV ictims

Pittston, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

the guy from Georgia wrote:
The fact that y'all have dedicated your lives o trashing Brittany and making hers and her family's lives miserable sure says a lot about who you are.
Correction guy, SHE is the one making her family and a lot of other families miserable.

If she would have done what was right, admitted she made a mistake, took responsibility for her actions, pled guilty served her time this would have all been over. Not the pain and suffering the families will live with forever, but this part of the tragedy would be over. Instead she chose herself over her family and the other family. She chose to continue living her life the the very same way that resulted in the deaths of these two precious children. If she would live her life as a tribute to her sister and Maggie, if she would try to do something positive in their memory, instead of getting trashed and lying and drinking and smoking while pregnant.(How in God's name do you think THAT makes her mother and Mrs. Kovski feel?) This would be a lot easier on all involved, including herself.

That is above her, however, because she has yet to take any responsibility.

I felt terribly sorry for Brittany when this first happened. All I could think of was this poor girl what a horrible thing to have to live with the rest of her life. But since then, I have changed my mind. How can she CONTINUE to do these things that caused all this heartache in the first place? Then unbelievably on the anniversay of her sister and Maggie's deaths, she spends the day posting nude pictures of herself on a public website, for anyone to see.

How, may I ask is this honoring her sister's and Maggie's memory? She has embarrased her family beyond belief and she doesn't seem to care one bit. If she did, she wouldn't continue this destructive behavior. What a slap in the face to her family and the Kovski's to know that this was what she was thinking about on the one year anniversary of the most painful day of their lives.

Nothing ANYONE on this site is doing is causing the hurt, BRITTANY did all of this. She continues to do so, so why should anyone feel any different than they do? You know this girl from talking on the phone, she can tell you everything you want to hear. If you want to have a relationship with her, that is perfectly fine. But don't you DARE come on this site and tell people what to do and how to feel. You haven't got a clue the pain this has caused so many. If Brittany wouldn't have acted the way she has since May 30, 2007, NO ONE would be saying ANYTHING negative about her. They would feel pity for her.
unanimous

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

RememberTheRealVictims wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction guy, SHE is the one making her family and a lot of other families miserable.
If she would have done what was right, admitted she made a mistake, took responsibility for her actions, pled guilty served her time this would have all been over. Not the pain and suffering the families will live with forever, but this part of the tragedy would be over. Instead she chose herself over her family and the other family. She chose to continue living her life the the very same way that resulted in the deaths of these two precious children. If she would live her life as a tribute to her sister and Maggie, if she would try to do something positive in their memory, instead of getting trashed and lying and drinking and smoking while pregnant.(How in God's name do you think THAT makes her mother and Mrs. Kovski feel?) This would be a lot easier on all involved, including herself.
That is above her, however, because she has yet to take any responsibility.
I felt terribly sorry for Brittany when this first happened. All I could think of was this poor girl what a horrible thing to have to live with the rest of her life. But since then, I have changed my mind. How can she CONTINUE to do these things that caused all this heartache in the first place? Then unbelievably on the anniversay of her sister and Maggie's deaths, she spends the day posting nude pictures of herself on a public website, for anyone to see.
How, may I ask is this honoring her sister's and Maggie's memory? She has embarrased her family beyond belief and she doesn't seem to care one bit. If she did, she wouldn't continue this destructive behavior. What a slap in the face to her family and the Kovski's to know that this was what she was thinking about on the one year anniversary of the most painful day of their lives.
Nothing ANYONE on this site is doing is causing the hurt, BRITTANY did all of this. She continues to do so, so why should anyone feel any different than they do? You know this girl from talking on the phone, she can tell you everything you want to hear. If you want to have a relationship with her, that is perfectly fine. But don't you DARE come on this site and tell people what to do and how to feel. You haven't got a clue the pain this has caused so many. If Brittany wouldn't have acted the way she has since May 30, 2007, NO ONE would be saying ANYTHING negative about her. They would feel pity for her.
Decatur Jack will just have to learn the hard way.

They should lock this thread. Nothing more need be said after this post.
What if

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

Nothing more needs to be said on this issue. But, I am sure that she will do something else that will be just as nasty, if not worse, (if that is possible) that everyone can talk about then.
afamilymember

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2008

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>/Does your Aunt and Uncle know that you are speaking for them on here?
as a matter of fact, they do!!! Unlike Brittany, we don't hide things from family.
No Way

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Don't bother coming up here. You are not welcome. She has done enough to add to everyone's disgrace; we don't need some pervert panting after her stupidity coming to our town. You do not know her. You only hear the charming lies she tells you on the phone. The only reason that she talks primarily to you is because her dad took her cell phone away after he found out about the website because he wanted to avoid having to deal with the onslaught of perverts that just might show up at his door. Believe me, you are not the only guy that she talks, too. But I guess you are sort of lucky because her dad snuffed out her red light when he took away her phone. Pehaps if she had met you in church, you may have been welcome as everyone would feel sorry for you, but since you are among all the other sordid perverts who viewed her website - you don't stand a chance. I know her dad will never accept you for that very reason.
You guys must all have been turned down by her or something. i don't care about her past. She is a smart girl that has made a few mistakes. And for those of you who question me...believe what you will. I don't care about what people think. And yes, I did meet Brittany online, but I have spoken with her enough to know who se is, and that she isa great girl. I didn't even se her 'nude' pics before I started talking to her. She is not carrying on another relatonship. How can she when we alk all day and all night. I'll be oming up to visit her in a few weeks, so if anyone wants to meet me and see me for yurself, then you are more than welcome. Whatever you say to me will never affect the way I feel about her, so you may as well giv it up. I think it's hilarious how you all waste your lives away poking around in some girl's business. Grow up folks.
Your Stupid

North Olmsted, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Eye witness testimony from someone who wasn't drinking states that she was so drunk that she was slurring her words and staggering reeking of alcohol. Oh! and let's not forget about all of the text messages that she sent to a particular person begging him/her not to tell. Don't worry - I am sure that all this will be brought up in the trial. But, I doubt that it is likely that you will have a front row seat with her father because his tolerance of idiots is wearing very thin these days.
<quoted text>
I've heard the whole story about the "drink-fest". Unless you were there, you have no proof. And as for the cell phone, I offered to pay it. She actually refused, so I did it anyway. And for the conversation with Luke...who cares? I've never had anything but meaningful conversations with her. That must say a lot about what she thinks of Luke. Is it just too hard for you to take it that she actually has someone who she cares about and that cares for her?
hawkeye

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Your Stupid wrote:
Eye witness testimony from someone who wasn't drinking states that she was so drunk that she was slurring her words and staggering reeking of alcohol. Oh! and let's not forget about all of the text messages that she sent to a particular person begging him/her not to tell. Don't worry - I am sure that all this will be brought up in the trial. But, I doubt that it is likely that you will have a front row seat with her father because his tolerance of idiots is wearing very thin these days.
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree with you more. Come on up dumb guy from Georgia, take a seat in the front row at her trial then you can listen to all the people who are lying at the trial while poor Brittany just sits there with her mouth wide open (oops that is nothing new) saying that everyone is lying about what she has done. You can get in line with the hundreds of other men who have had a piece of Brittany!
the guy from Georgia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. The words of Jesus, folks.
Just me

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. The words of Jesus, folks.
If you're going to get into the words of Jesus, look at the ones that talk about children, and how precious they are. Look at your church's teaching about abortion. What she's engaging in is tantamount to abortion. Look at your church's teaching about adultery. Do you have any idea how many men she's been with in the past year? Does she?

Spare us your sanctimonious lectures. I believe forgiveness comes only with true remorse and empathy. She has shown neither.
the guy from Georgia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to get into the words of Jesus, look at the ones that talk about children, and how precious they are. Look at your church's teaching about abortion. What she's engaging in is tantamount to abortion. Look at your church's teaching about adultery. Do you have any idea how many men she's been with in the past year? Does she?
Spare us your sanctimonious lectures. I believe forgiveness comes only with true remorse and empathy. She has shown neither.
It was an accident.
the guy from Georgia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2008

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Adultery is committed when the vows of marriage are broken. What Brittany needs is someone to care for her and show her the right way of living. That is where I come into the picture. I am willing to give her a chance to change her life, and I will facilitate that for her. As a Christian, it is my calling to bring others to Christ, and lead them in the right direction. This is what God wants me to do. Like I said, I pray for her and her family daily. I did not know what I was getting myself into when I initially spoke with her, but the more I get to know her, the more I want to be there for her. Let's give her a chance, and give me a chance. I may be a stranger to you all, but I have good intentions, and would love to help with reparations. Please forgive me if I offended you in previous posts.
Wow

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2011

<quoted text>
Adultery is committed when the vows of marriage are broken. What Brittany needs is someone to care for her and show her the right way of living. That is where I come into the picture. I am willing to give her a chance to change her life, and I will facilitate that for her. As a Christian, it is my calling to bring others to Christ, and lead them in the right direction. This is what God wants me to do. Like I said, I pray for her and her family daily. I did not know what I was getting myself into when I initially spoke with her, but the more I get to know her, the more I want to be there for her. Let's give her a chance, and give me a chance. I may be a stranger to you all, but I have good intentions, and would love to help with reparations. Please forgive me if I offended you in previous posts.
The world needs more people like you! It is truly sad how many people make it their job to judge! How many people on this "bash site" actually know Brittney? Have been there with her when she did all theses horrible things? Does anyone know what happened to her after she got out of jail? How many of you can honestly say that if something like this happened to you you wouldn't do any of the things she did? I think that after this horrible accident happened she just did the things she did because she was a wreck! I know when my husband passed away and I was so devastated that I drank everyday and it wasn't even my fault he passed! I can only imagine what she has to live with everyday of her life!
fed up with baby killers

Alliance, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2011

unanimous wrote:
nope, not perfect, never killed two toddlers though, nor have a drank 10 shots while 4 months pregnant, posted titshots online, got nailed in a bathroom while pregnant, lied to police, cheated on a boyfriend, gone clubbing after killing two kids, broken probation...do I really have to go on?
AMEN!!!!!!! And have you seen her comments about Casey Anthony? What a lil hipocrit trash bag! She is no different! Acted & reacted no different than the horrible Casey Anthony but feels she has a right to critosize and judge. DONT EVER FORGET MURDERER, EVERYTIME YOU POINT YOUR FINGER YOU HAVE FOUR POINTING RIGHT BACK AT YOU! Glad to see she is allowed to enjoy all her children she keeps popin out as her mother and the other woman just get to mourn the deaths of their beautiful daughters that she took the lives of! We have no jistice at all! I pray that her multiple children are never subjected to her careless irresponsible selfcentered hurtful nd murderess ways the way those two innocent little girls were!
anonymous

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2011

that was prob the most stupid and ignorant thing ive ever had the misfortune of reading! An "accident" and "murder" are two totally different things!its funny how you think you know anything about brittany. Do you? or are you like the many others who belive that you know it all you know her enough to put yourself in a godly position to judge her? hmmmm maybe instead of judging anyone take some time to actually get your facts straight. im sure there are mistakes made in your own life that need looked at before you can think about judging someone else for theirs! btw your little point the finger comment can be used on yourself dont you think!?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Erie Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Erie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Erie News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Erie