The REAL Brittany Steward

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Kathy

Erie, PA

#2 Jun 26, 2008
I am afriad that the people who back her don't WANT to see he for what she is. You are so right about her though. She is a real piece of work. She deserves to go to jail and think about what she has done. And think about the numerous people she has hurt. It goes futher than just the parents of those precious babies. The sad thing is, I don't think that she is capable of understanding the impact her actions have had on so many people.

I am guessing that the supporters won't have the courage to say anything now. You wait and see.
Eli

Montoursville, PA

#6 Jun 27, 2008
Wow, suprise, suprise. Nothing this chick can do is shocking anymore. Horrendous, but not shocking.
name

Arlington, VA

#7 Jun 27, 2008
who cares?? she is sooooo last month.
Anonymous

Cleveland, OH

#8 Jun 27, 2008
I saw the site, too. Yes, it is disgusting; however, no matter how outrageous this may be, it is not against the law to pose nude. What I would be alarmed with is the number of people that viewed her site, which is approximately 3500 people. If I were her family, I would be concerned with what kind of attention she might have drawn to herself as I am sure that she may be in contact with some real winners. You know - pedophiles, child molesters, sex offenders,perverts or anyone else with a sick mind just might show up at her door.
LockherUp

Erie, PA

#10 Jun 27, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
I saw the site, too. Yes, it is disgusting; however, no matter how outrageous this may be, it is not against the law to pose nude. What I would be alarmed with is the number of people that viewed her site, which is approximately 3500 people. If I were her family, I would be concerned with what kind of attention she might have drawn to herself as I am sure that she may be in contact with some real winners. You know - pedophiles, child molesters, sex offenders,perverts or anyone else with a sick mind just might show up at her door.
Trash attracts trash. This piece of garbage gets worse with time. How can anyone defend her as she continues to conduct herself in the most disgusting ways possible? Posting nude photos and smoking and drinking while pregnant, not to mention all the others things she's been doing this past year - and there is much more. This is unfortunately only the tip of the iceberg of s*kankiness with this waste of space. Only another piece of trash would defend her now. I wouldn't care what vile pervert she attracted if there weren't a baby at stake here. I pray the father, whomever that may be, gets full custody of this kid and keeps running evidence of her conduct to keep it that way. Lord knows she doesn't have enough brains to blow her nose let alone figure out how to conduct herself like a mother. If blessing her with a child was God's way of trying to jolt her into reality, it failed. How truly sad. You are a piece of garbage, Brittany, and I pray each day you get what's coming to you in whatever form that may be. You are the poster child for exactly what parents don't want their daughters to become. Nice job, Princess S*kank - you continue to outdo w*hor*es everywhere.
What

Cleveland, OH

#11 Jun 27, 2008
Since you seem to know, what else has she been up to?
LockherUp wrote:
<quoted text>
Trash attracts trash. This piece of garbage gets worse with time. How can anyone defend her as she continues to conduct herself in the most disgusting ways possible? Posting nude photos and smoking and drinking while pregnant, not to mention all the others things she's been doing this past year - and there is much more. This is unfortunately only the tip of the iceberg of s*kankiness with this waste of space. Only another piece of trash would defend her now. I wouldn't care what vile pervert she attracted if there weren't a baby at stake here. I pray the father, whomever that may be, gets full custody of this kid and keeps running evidence of her conduct to keep it that way. Lord knows she doesn't have enough brains to blow her nose let alone figure out how to conduct herself like a mother. If blessing her with a child was God's way of trying to jolt her into reality, it failed. How truly sad. You are a piece of garbage, Brittany, and I pray each day you get what's coming to you in whatever form that may be. You are the poster child for exactly what parents don't want their daughters to become. Nice job, Princess S*kank - you continue to outdo w*hor*es everywhere.
What if

Cleveland, OH

#12 Jun 27, 2008
Perhaps this girl needs pshyciatric help. It would seem that she has serious long-standing issues that no one cared to address. I actually feel pity for her.
What if

Cleveland, OH

#13 Jun 27, 2008
So what!!! Who are you to cast judgment? What gives you the right as public announcer? People are not going to admire you for your efforts - they never do in a case like this. I am sure that the deceaseds' family and friends are not going to give you a big BRAVO!!! Would you want someone to broadcast your shame all over the internet?
SheNeedsTobBeStopped wrote:
So, I really wanting to post this earlier, when the website was still up, but someone convinced the w*h*o*r*e to take it down so my description will have to do.
Sweet little "innocent victim" Brittany Steward who seems to still have supporters despite her disgusting behavior, has really been busy on electronic monitoring talking "getting engaged" and "getting married" on a website called Mocospace.
On the anniversary of Maggie and Jenna's passing, she was busy taking nude photos of herself to post on Mocospace.(Before you all start saying oh, see the poor thing is just acting out of grief) She claimed she didn't even REMEMBER that it was the one year anniversary. While the friends and families of these precious angels were recounting every last minute they spent with the girls and recounting every HORRID detail of that day, SHE was taking pics of her b*o*o*bs and ass to post on this disgusting site.
Even more disgusting was her tag line
"DON'T LET YOU PAST MAKE YOUR FUTURE" She sure isn't letting that happen. She is going on as if nothing happened at all. You should have seen the vile banter back and forth between her and some dude from Georgia.(Did I mention that she is 5 months pregnant)? She has such class.
What a woman. God help that baby and just pray that she gets that a*s*s* she seems to prize so much thrown in jail, so she loses custody of that child. How vile, how unspeakable the way she carries on after destroying these families, after stealing these 2 little miracles and then risking the life of her own unborn child.
This girl is unbelievable, if it wasn't so tragic, her stupidity would almost be comical. Come out come out wherever you are BrittyBaby21 supporters. What do you have to say NOW?
name

Alexandria, VA

#15 Jun 27, 2008
Eli wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares, you a*s*s*? How about the parents and loved ones of the little girls her negligence caused the death of? How about the family of the father of her unborn baby. I am sure that they care. I am sure it is a slap in the face that she carries on this way when every day they are faced with grief and anger.
That is WHO CARES!
wa wa waaaa!!!! old news.... get a life.
whatever

Erie, PA

#16 Jun 27, 2008
Eli wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares, you a*s*s*? How about the parents and loved ones of the little girls her negligence caused the death of? How about the family of the father of her unborn baby. I am sure that they care. I am sure it is a slap in the face that she carries on this way when every day they are faced with grief and anger.
That is WHO CARES!
Well said....The consequences of what she did go on and on everyday...I dont care how long it has been....EVERYONE should care!!!
whatever

Erie, PA

#17 Jun 27, 2008
What if wrote:
Perhaps this girl needs pshyciatric help. It would seem that she has serious long-standing issues that no one cared to address. I actually feel pity for her.
feel pity for her???!!! THAT'S DISGUSTING!!!
name

Alexandria, VA

#18 Jun 27, 2008
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said....The consequences of what she did go on and on everyday...I dont care how long it has been....EVERYONE should care!!!
i dont care.... my life is just fine thanks.
whatever

Erie, PA

#19 Jun 27, 2008
name wrote:
<quoted text>
wa wa waaaa!!!! old news.... get a life.
If you really dont care....then get off the f*&K'N Forum!!!!
name

Alexandria, VA

#21 Jun 27, 2008
Eli wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't care then why is your sorry a*s*s* on here checking what other people are saying?
just seeing if you mom is on here... she owes me $2.50
name

Alexandria, VA

#22 Jun 27, 2008
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
If you really dont care....then get off the f*&K'N Forum!!!!
free country... i do what i want.
What if

Cleveland, OH

#23 Jun 27, 2008
You imbecile!! I was referring to the families who have suffered enough already. What Brittany did was atrocious, but you have put yourself on the same level of debauchery glorifying yourself on the pain and suffering of others. Your use of profanity proclaims your character, HYPOCRITE!! Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
Eli wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one to broadcast her shame over the internet was Brittany Steward.
SHE was the one to post nude pics of herself over the internet and apparently wasn't ashamed at all!
This was a public website, she didn't even have the brains to make it private so what the F*u*c*k* are you talking about? People who support this waste of space needed to be muzzled. All their pontificating about "how do you know how she acts in private, are you there with her?" Well she proudly showed the world what she does in private.
What Da, Are you Kidding Me aka JS too bad you couldn't have seen that DISGUSTING display she put on the website to shut you up once and for all. She is a narcissistic histrionic who has NO concern for anyone but herself. She doesn't even have any concern for her very own child that she is carrying.
Nobody is looking for Bravos here except for BrittyBaby21 and her b*o*o*b*s and a*s*s*. Your comment didn't even make any sense.
Eli

Montoursville, PA

#24 Jun 27, 2008
What if wrote:
You imbecile!! I was referring to the families who have suffered enough already. What Brittany did was atrocious, but you have put yourself on the same level of debauchery glorifying yourself on the pain and suffering of others. Your use of profanity proclaims your character, HYPOCRITE!! Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, THAT is EXACTLY what I did. Get over yourself. Glorify myself on the pain and suffering of others? Where did you come from. The only person causing pain and suffering in this case is Brittany Steward. You are right in saying the use of profanity is not acceptable or Christ-Like and for that I apologize. I suppose it is just that this situation is so maddening it popped right out.
What if

Cleveland, OH

#25 Jun 27, 2008
You really are enjoying this, aren't you? This is bread and meat to you while you smack your lips in the telling with your feet running to badness. Just like Brittany, your wickedness is on display for all to see. You are not imitating Christ. Do you think Jesus Christ would have started a forum for the very purpose of slandering someone. Jesus said to forgive. It is not up to you to reap vengeance!
name

Alexandria, VA

#26 Jun 27, 2008
Eli wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, THAT is EXACTLY what I did. Get over yourself. Glorify myself on the pain and suffering of others? Where did you come from. The only person causing pain and suffering in this case is Brittany Steward. You are right in saying the use of profanity is not acceptable or Christ-Like and for that I apologize. I suppose it is just that this situation is so maddening it popped right out.
hahaha i need some popcorn for this.
Jackie

Erie, PA

#27 Jun 27, 2008
name wrote:
who cares?? she is sooooo last month.
Who cares? Let me see, A*S*S, all of the people she has hurt in the past and the people she contiues to hurt. I bet that the parents of those babies don't feel that this is "sooooo last month"! It is people like you who make this world a worse place to live in. To just be able to forget because it is "sooooo last month"! Shame on you! You must need help also. This girl needs to be punished for what she did AND needs help. She obviously has tremendous problems. We just don't forget because a certain amount of time has gone by.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Horton bumps into a street sign... decides... 9 min Angelica 22
Mayor McCheese Spotted at the KISS concert... ... 2 hr The Don 1
Will GE see another contract? 2 hr Understand 5
Domestic abuse 2 hr Been there 8
News Parade kicks off Erie's pride festival 3 hr Fa-Foxy 2
Will G.E announce a plant closing? 4 hr tired of being PC 57
GE set to announce closing 4 hr tired of being PC 306
GE recalling employees Fri tim leary 25
Mike palermo (Jan '14) Aug 25 Olivia 169

Erie Jobs