Gino Montagna and Lou Aliota hate gays

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Tugger

Secaucus, NJ

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Why so much hate from them against gay people? Maybe Ron Wilga is a good school director, maybe not, but stop the hate! For heavens sake make love not hate!

H8ters r H8tin!
Pedal power

Lyndora, PA

#2 Mar 18, 2013
The Millcreek community can only hope Gino, Lou and Donna come out publicly and condone these vicious and racial remarks against those who are gay.

If not-

Gino's failure will only continue.
Millcreek res

Ashburn, VA

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Did they say this????
Barack Hussein Obama II

Atlanta, GA

#4 Mar 18, 2013
Subject: Being mean to my rainbow boys that vote for me.

Action: Launch drones to Erie, PA.

ETA: Before the school board meeting tonight.
Pedal power

Lyndora, PA

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Millcreek res wrote:
Did they say this????
No, they have not said anything condoning these unfounded rumors.

It would be great if they did as it would be one step closer to helping Millcreek move on.

Gino's failure continues.
panini

Erie, PA

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Pedal power wrote:
<quoted text>No, they have not said anything condoning these unfounded rumors.
It would be great if they did as it would be one step closer to helping Millcreek move on.
again with the original end line where do you come up with these great one liners? you must get calls from comedians from all over the world with your originality
Observing

Latham, NY

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Tugger wrote:
Why so much hate from them against gay people? Maybe Ron Wilga is a good school director, maybe not, but stop the hate! For heavens sake make love not hate!
H8ters r H8tin!
They could care less about gays, they just dislike Wilga. After hearing the teachers I'm sure they are trying to use his affair with another man against him. To make Wilga look like a bad influence. Really they don't need to because Wilga does that by himself.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Wilga is lousy board member that happens to be gay with that denis brunetti aid guy. Too bad for them that everyone knows about it. That goes along with public office.

Don't feel the least bit sorry, but I understand why he is angry about it all getting out.
Pedal power

Erie, PA

#9 Mar 19, 2013
The Shmoo wrote:
Wilga is lousy board member that happens to be gay with that denis brunetti aid guy. Too bad for them that everyone knows about it. That goes along with public office.
Don't feel the least bit sorry, but I understand why he is angry about it all getting out.
Why would he be angry about it?

If the rumors are true & everyone saw them together in a sexual nature, they obviously are not trying to hide anything.

Unless it's just more unfounded rumors being spread for no reason. Funny how many can see these things, yet never seem to to have a camera to take pictures of the alleged acts.

Pedal power

Erie, PA

#10 Mar 19, 2013
I make up lies and new threads to show my hatred towards Gino and Lou. Don't mind me I have nothing better to do but continue drama. I am gay and do not want people to know the truth.
millcreek

Coraopolis, PA

#11 Mar 19, 2013
I really do not care if someone is gay or not working in our district. There are open gay students at the school. They are not disciplined for it. Why should an adult be crucified for being gay. Keep the real problem that you have for this guy separate from his sexual preference. Some accept people being gay and others do not. It is not up to me or anyone else to tell someone how to live their lives or to tell other people they have to be accepting of it or not. And it is topix! You have no proof that anyone on here is who you think they are.
Pedal power

Lyndora, PA

#12 Mar 19, 2013
millcreek wrote:
I really do not care if someone is gay or not working in our district. There are open gay students at the school. They are not disciplined for it. Why should an adult be crucified for being gay. Keep the real problem that you have for this guy separate from his sexual preference. Some accept people being gay and others do not. It is not up to me or anyone else to tell someone how to live their lives or to tell other people they have to be accepting of it or not. And it is topix! You have no proof that anyone on here is who you think they are.
Some do not get it.

Fortunately you do.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13 Mar 19, 2013
millcreek wrote:
I agree that Wilga's sexual prefrence is not a reason to be on trial, but the favorism that was a result of it is. The same problem could have resulted from heterosexual favoritism.

He let that aid run run wild slamming students down on thier desks for how long? Until his replacement arrived to be exact.
Ha Ha Ha

Seattle, WA

#14 Mar 19, 2013
They said that people of Wilga's sexual persuasion spread disease at a higher rate than heterosexuals.
Mike Roesch

Erie, PA

#15 May 14, 2013
I worked at MTSD for 7 years 82-89 . Ron Wilga was the school board secretary during this time . He was always very professional on the job , a lot more than other administrators were. If in fact he is gay what does that have to do with being a school board member currently ? Nothing that is. Your sexual orientation is nobody's business but your own.
Dave Fuller

Erie, PA

#16 May 14, 2013
i thought Gino was gay with that Freddy Mercury mustache.
Taxpayer

Erie, PA

#17 May 14, 2013
I don't care if Wilga is or isn't gay. I care that he is a lousy board member, promotes favoritism, demands privilege and is not very smart. I also find Lou and Gino's making Wilga's sexual preference a political talking point an offensive choice. Donna is equally obnoxious about such personal matters and from what I have seen of her on the Internet she should clam up.
gary

Erie, PA

#18 May 14, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
I don't care if Wilga is or isn't gay. I care that he is a lousy board member, promotes favoritism, demands privilege and is not very smart. I also find Lou and Gino's making Wilga's sexual preference a political talking point an offensive choice. Donna is equally obnoxious about such personal matters and from what I have seen of her on the Internet she should clam up.
You're right people should look closely at these candidates. Lou, Donna, and kobylka all should be highly scrutinized.
Teacher

Erie, PA

#19 May 14, 2013
Mike Kobylka has the nerve to point fingers at the other board members like he was not sitting on the board at the same time! What a phoney. He is so full of himself there's no room for any brains.
Kiss

Erie, PA

#20 May 15, 2013
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right people should look closely at these candidates. Lou, Donna, and kobylka all should be highly scrutinized.
ya watch out for that cheap person who doesn't pay the contractor!Will you vote for Donna Reese?
No 74 74%
Yes 26 26%
Current Total 100

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Legalize hard working undocumented workers (Jul '13) 2 min Kaniki 10
Humes fire 16 min Holy Cow 8
Cheryl Frey EPD Facebook 20 min Kaniki 48
Cops Say Legalize Drugs (Mar '13) 1 hr Just sayin 4
If you vote for Bob Merski 1 hr Leos car warsh 26
G.E. Breaking News 1 hr Turn around 44
G.E. will be ending production in June 2017" p... 1 hr Best Welder b7 81
Mercyhurst polling is a joke 5 hr lost in pa 47
ray ferritto - MOB hitman (Aug '11) 10 hr roger 153

Erie Jobs