Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
IT WASN'T FUNNY AT ALL! lol she was a piece of work! or as I put it "just a piece". I can't pick on your son, he's a nice looking young man, mine on the other hand is a pinhead at times.
I've been doing pretty good, staying out of trouble or at least trying. Chatting to LadyK once in a while on FB, interesting person she is, and Timmy too. You need to join us. mostly one on one chat, nothing particular.
;)
I was going to ask you at some point if you and LadyK ever got communications together. She is interesting, well read and I always found her to be plesant in real life. It's like one of my things though, I drive people up the wall ;)
I met Timmy too and would have like to spend more time chatting with him as he has interesting ideas. Not enough time for everything though.(Part of why I cancelled my internet service.) I only have service on my laptop when I'm in Hamilton Ohio ;) Later dude!
cheetos

Harrisburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

boisterous ignoramous wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to ask you at some point if you and LadyK ever got communications together. She is interesting, well read and I always found her to be plesant in real life. It's like one of my things though, I drive people up the wall ;)
I met Timmy too and would have like to spend more time chatting with him as he has interesting ideas. Not enough time for everything though.(Part of why I cancelled my internet service.) I only have service on my laptop when I'm in Hamilton Ohio ;) Later dude!
Got more stuff to yak at you about, hey you have a great day, dude!!
;)
cheetos

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
btw, I still haven't figured out the comparison you feel her and I share. Totally opposites, I'm wayyyyy off the charts, and she needs to mellow out a little. Or maybe I need to take things a little more serious, don't know? So driving up the wall you're not alone, lol

Give every one in Hamilton 5 my love ;)

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Judged:

I guess this is more terrible than killing a baby!

http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...
cheetos

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Rollout wrote:
OMG, shackle the monster in Perry Square!!! lol
well put

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

rollout that was a great example of justice gone wrong!! judges can be bought!!! if your rich you can just ignore all laws as you will be set free anyhow? or a slap on the wrist?
boisterous ignoramous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Rollout wrote:
I think the Rhodes case was decided in part due to the perception of her ignorance.(Through denial of the situation) I don't buy it though. I would have liked to have asked her if she ever saw tampons under her bathroom sink as she reached for something else. The point being that she might have theoretically been in denial about the pregnancy but didn't she ever have the reality check--like every month--when she noticed she wasn't having a period? Or are we to believe she didn't believe periods happen either?:) The judge was too lenient.
bff1984

Cambridge Springs, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
I think the Rhodes case was decided in part due to the perception of her ignorance.(Through denial of the situation) I don't buy it though. I would have liked to have asked her if she ever saw tampons under her bathroom sink as she reached for something else. The point being that she might have theoretically been in denial about the pregnancy but didn't she ever have the reality check--like every month--when she noticed she wasn't having a period? Or are we to believe she didn't believe periods happen either?:) The judge was too lenient.

you can't be in denial and research killing a baby on the internet can you? btw, if you are receiving a birth control shot every three months you will not have a period. Brings to question the first 3 months??? humm...
boisterous ignoramous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

bff1984 wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't be in denial and research killing a baby on the internet can you?
You are correct. But testimony showed that it was actually her cat walking on her keyboard that led to that site. Being Catholic like the murderer, the judge took her word for it.(BTW that's not a knock against Catholics just the fact that the judge brought up their mutual Catholicism during his judgment to explain their shared religious take on forgiveness not being free from responsibility. He should have focused on their shared religious take regarding "we don't murder our children" instead.)
cheetos

Cambridge Springs, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

<quoted text>
You are correct. But testimony showed that it was actually her cat walking on her keyboard that led to that site. Being Catholic like the murderer, the judge took her word for it.(BTW that's not a knock against Catholics just the fact that the judge brought up their mutual Catholicism during his judgment to explain their shared religious take on forgiveness not being free from responsibility. He should have focused on their shared religious take regarding "we don't murder our children" instead.)
cat walking on keyboard, now I didn't hear that one. that is one sick kitty :(

have a great day!!
boisterous ignoramous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
cat walking on keyboard, now I didn't hear that one. that is one sick kitty :(
have a great day!!
There was a case in Florida (I think)where a pedophile downloaded pics of little kids and his defense was that he didn't do it, it was a consequense of his cat walking on his keyboard. Unlike the Rhodes case, the pedo's judge didn't buy the defense ;)
cheetos

Cambridge Springs, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

<quoted text>
There was a case in Florida (I think)where a pedophile downloaded pics of little kids and his defense was that he didn't do it, it was a consequense of his cat walking on his keyboard. Unlike the Rhodes case, the pedo's judge didn't buy the defense ;)
I wonder if you can pull something off like that with the IRS? I was trying to teach my dog Quick Books, honest Mr. Auditor.
;)

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2011

<quoted text>
Yep, if it's your puter and you let someone on it with your password, guess what!!!! Liabilty!
no party

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

Judged:

Someone wrote:
Think of it this way, Just Us.
Did she commit any violent acts before this one?
Also, aren't all women who have abortions "cold blooded murderers?"
It does not matter if the fetus is 2 months, 4 months, or out of the womb breathing on its own ready to face the world, which is then considered a "newborn." Yes, Teri killed a newborn baby. Whether you consider this different than those women who get abortions while their babies are still in their wombs or not, the point is where is the line drawn?...
Why is it ok or deemable for women to get abortions at all stages of the gestation period? Why do they not go to jail? They are killing potential life. I know people argue that this baby that Teri killed was not potential life; rather it was life already existing.
Trust me, I am not condoning what she did. To most people, especially those people who believe there are only good people and bad people in the world, believe that she is a cold blooded murderer. I,myself, have sympathy what she did. I do not have empathy because I know there were other alternatives. Simple, conceivable alternatives. I have a good head on my shoulders, although I know many people my age who unfortunately do not, and to that I sympathize, and I also sympathize for Teri. But to call her a cold blooded murderer is not correct, although to some people they hold that to be true in their opinion only. I believe a cold blooded murder is different than what she did. It is a weak argument because I see your point: she killed a living baby. So there are no easy answers.
She had the baby, it was breathing, I wonder if she looked at the baby's face while she choked her to death. She watched the baby suffer, she could have stop at any time but did not. She should be gutted, never allowed to have the gift of life again.
Confused

White Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

When a parent continually neglects, and or abuses a child, aren't their parental rights terminated to the existing child, and any child born afterwards? How can someone murder a child, and their rights not be terminated if they have another child?
Jimbo

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

<quoted text>
The lady who starved her child to death-was sentenced for life. Explain the difference from the Rhodes.
Watcher

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Simple Money, Color.
Bill

Erie, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

That baby was only half white, The father was a black ball player, And I heard the baby was curb stomped. Bet everybody did not know that.
George Soros

Morral, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Still waiting for the Benedictine to take back the spot I guess drug dealers are a bigger lose then babies or maybe the sisters of mercy threatened to kick there a$$ if they stepped on campus
boomer

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Bill wrote:
That baby was only half white, The father was a black ball player, And I heard the baby was curb stomped. Bet everybody did not know that.
The baby was half black,i would have killed it also.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of106
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Erie Forum right now

Search the Erie Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ape's demand 3 million dollars 4 min shaream dayquil mahar 1
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 10 min Sen Spector 51,391
Obama Sends Troops To Russia! 34 min Putin 9
who is the best singer ever out of Erie????? (Oct '10) 42 min Green beans 104
Blacks out of hand in Erie 42 min Cheetah 195
Leary Quote of the Day 45 min Wiseguy Leary 1
Joyce had more balls than Sinnot 51 min Old School 12
More than 125 rally in Erie for youth summer jo... 1 hr Uncle Ted 26
Who is the most hated erie cop ? (Jul '11) 9 hr Troll 79
•••
•••
•••
•••

Erie Jobs