is eddie really running for sheriff

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bill thompson

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Jul 22, 2013
I just moved back to Erie this last weekend. SOS here. Are the signs and giant box truck billboard true or do my eyes deceive me?
joeb

Greensburg, PA

#2 Jul 22, 2013
Who is eddie?
xut

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Jul 23, 2013
He owns eddies collections
Pro2A

Erie, PA

#5 Jul 23, 2013
He's running and he's going to win.
joeb

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Jul 23, 2013
Pro2A wrote:
He's running and he's going to win.
Only thing he is winning are front row seats for the swearing in of loomis
Really

Erie, PA

#7 Jul 24, 2013
Don't be so sure. Loomis is coming off like a jerk, sort of like how Janet Anderson did.

How did that end up working out for her?
the gop

Erie, PA

#8 Jul 24, 2013
Really wrote:
Don't be so sure. Loomis is coming off like a jerk, sort of like how Janet Anderson did.
How did that end up working out for her?
Janet Anderson, another one of our success stories.
steve

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Jul 24, 2013
Let's look at the facts. 1. Eddie has no law enforcement experience. None! Towing cars from drug raids and other police operations does not make you a policeman. 2. Eddie has poor people skills. He is rude to people unless he needs something from them. There are alot of people that will back that up. Including his friends and employees. 3. He has made a name for himself in the red light world. He has been seen at multiple strip clubs and associates with known prostitutes. Does Erie need a sheriff that is involved in said activities? 4. Eddie's business ethics lack some luster. There are claims of missing belongings and cars being held for extra fees. 5. His management skills are poor. He can't manage his people now. How is he expected to run the entire sheriff office?
Stick to towing..........
Ringo

Erie, PA

#10 Jul 24, 2013
That really means a lot from a guy who uses multiple names on the same thread to make it appear as if there is more widespread opinion that actually exists. In the industry we call this playing with sock puppets.

I'm pretty sure you're unable to back up any of your outrageous claims with a single bit of proof. That's probably why you're resulting to sock puppettry.

Maybe you should stick to the backwoods of Aliquippa, PA instead of spreading total lies about political candidates who are volunteering to serve the community?
steve

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Jul 24, 2013
Aliquippa? I can asure you im sitting at my house in good old erie pa. Stop by for a drink. 1352 w 9 st.
Devout Democrat

Erie, PA

#12 Jul 24, 2013
the gop wrote:
<quoted text> Janet Anderson, another one of our success stories.
Be nice if we had a success story instead of all the failures we put in office.
is there a good choice

Erie, PA

#13 Jul 24, 2013
Face it, the choice for Erie County Sheriff is another choice for who we dislike the least?

Eddie, ya he is a tow truck driver/owner and by nature of his job attracts many enemies and low lifes. He also has no experience in police matters.

Loomis on the other hand is a desk jockey who admitted the only reason he wants the position is to pad his pension.

So who is the better choice?
David Crosby

Westlake, OH

#14 Jul 24, 2013
Your mom is a terrible choice and she's a dummy.
Pro2A

Erie, PA

#15 Jul 24, 2013
At least Eddie is running to help the community whereas Loomis only wants to help himself to a bigger cut of our tax dollars.
bad manna

Erie, PA

#16 Jul 24, 2013
Pro2A wrote:
At least Eddie is running to help the community whereas Loomis only wants to help himself to a bigger cut of our tax dollars.
Actually the only reason I hear Eddie is running is because he lost the city towing contract. So who is out looking for the almighty dollar?
Nuttin BUT but the facts

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Jul 24, 2013
How about a PUBLIC debate between Eddie and john !? BRING IT!
Nuttin BUT but the facts

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Jul 24, 2013
H E L L O...echo..echo...
Ringo

Erie, PA

#19 Jul 25, 2013
bad manna wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the only reason I hear Eddie is running is because he lost the city towing contract. So who is out looking for the almighty dollar?
Actually it was just renewed at the last city council meeting.
Ringo

Erie, PA

#20 Jul 25, 2013
Worth noting that only Bobby Merski Jr. tried to strip the contract from Eddie using the logic that it's somehow improper that a county contractor would dare run for public office.

Naturally he has no problem with a county employee running for public office.
David Crosby

Pittsburgh, PA

#21 Jul 25, 2013
Ringo must have his hands in one of eddies pies. DEFENSE DEFENSE GO TEAM GO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mueller charges lawyer with lying about interac... 45 min Hillaryfor Hell 5
Naive #never again students 50 min Hillaryfor Hell 18
GE Management leaving Erie 1 hr Hillaryfor Hell 29
Trumps name 1 hr Truth 5
a NEW MAP for GERRYMANDERED REPUBLICANS!!! 1 hr OpenYourEyes 11
Is prostitution alive in Erie? (Jul '13) 2 hr Robert 77
ATTN: Lisa Austin The Viaduct is a lost cause! 3 hr Cuckold Charlie 3
GE Erie to propose new Overtime rules 5 hr Lester 72
Lawrence Park 5 hr Barney Fife 62
When will the new GE Trans owner take over? 5 hr Stewy the Steward 24