Favorite Erie Supernatural Tale

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#1 Mar 13, 2014
UFO at Presque Isle? Any Bigfoot sightings? Haunted Houses? Discuss. My "puzzle" was coincidentally Big Foot County. Lol!
Poindexter

Akron, OH

#2 Mar 13, 2014
Puzzle?
thissitesucks

Erie, PA

#3 Mar 13, 2014
Poindexter wrote:
Puzzle?
The little captcha thing that you have to fill out before you can post.
Poindexter

Akron, OH

#4 Mar 13, 2014
Ahhh, gotcha. That's funny. I know a ton of them. I'll have to think of which on my favorite is.
Erie posters

Erie, PA

#5 Mar 13, 2014
Nice change... I hear Miller brothers new location is haunted.
apollo crud

Edinboro, PA

#6 Mar 13, 2014
I think the mayors office. He supposedly works there but he must be invisible like a ghost.
Mercyhurst

United States

#7 Mar 13, 2014
Old tower is reputedly haunted by ghost of nun.
West Side

United States

#8 Mar 13, 2014
Lived in old house built in 1910. Landlord blocked off part of house and baseement. Would find lights in basement turned on after locked, washer/drier would start themselves. His wife/daughter refuesd to go in basement. I lived upstairs, sometimes would suddenly hear water running, go into batthroom and sink faucets were turned on.
furbutt

Waterford, PA

#9 Mar 13, 2014
Armageddon has started in Erie. The forces for good and demons are fighting it out between my colon and large intestine :O
cheetos

United States

#10 Mar 14, 2014
furbutt wrote:
Armageddon has started in Erie. The forces for good and demons are fighting it out between my colon and large intestine :O
The evil demons of a Rueben attacked your supernatural tail ;o
God

Canton, OH

#11 Mar 14, 2014
Axe Murder Hollow has to be on the list.
Penny from Tenney

Erie, PA

#12 Mar 14, 2014
God wrote:
Axe Murder Hollow has to be on the list.
Every city has an Axe Murder Hollow.
Poindexter

Akron, OH

#13 Mar 14, 2014
I don't really consider ax murder hollow, or the Gudgeonville bridge for that matter, to be supernatural. They're more like urban folk legends. Some of their stories fact, but mostly fiction. Can think of a ton of private local residence ghost stories. One of which involves a small child interacting with something a little more sinister than your average "Ghost Hunters" spirit. Seriously, they need to get a priest in their house asap! Worth mentioning is the 1966 ufo/alien encounter on presque isle. Seems too hoaxy to me though. A guy in lake city built the first ufo landing pad in the u.s. 10 years later, so he must have believed it! I'm going to go with St. Paul Catholic Church. Visit the Erie County Paranormal website. They've got some good audio and visual evidence. Shadow figures and little kids voices, all the elements of creepiness right there.
furbutt

Waterford, PA

#14 Mar 14, 2014
cheetos wrote:
<quoted text>
The evil demons of a Rueben attacked your supernatural tail ;o
Like the book asked, Who Moved My Cheese???
The Excorist

Fairview, PA

#15 Mar 19, 2014
thissitesucks wrote:
UFO at Presque Isle? Any Bigfoot sightings? Haunted Houses? Discuss. My "puzzle" was coincidentally Big Foot County. Lol!
Ya know now why they in the past they named it the town of eerie! Because wierd things are happening all the time, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!
Dated

Erie, PA

#17 Mar 19, 2014
The Excorist wrote:
<quoted text>Ya know now why they in the past they named it the town of eerie! Because wierd things are happening all the time, Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!
Erie Indians....duh!!
miller da owner

Waterford, PA

#18 Mar 19, 2014
Someone keeps taking a dump in my cat's litter box....mos def human sized dumps. Really spoooooky! On a side note, anyone know why its common to say 'take' a dump aren't you really just leaving a dump
Bucky from Pennsyltucky

Greenville, SC

#21 Jul 3, 2014
Penny from Tenney wrote:
<quoted text> Every city has an Axe Murder Hollow.
What is Knoville's?
Tally

Erie, PA

#22 Jul 3, 2014
How about when Mikes head was mistaken for the Great Pumpkin? Now that was very scary especially for the kids.
Mike

Pittsburgh, PA

#23 Jul 3, 2014
Black Sunday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mercyhust prep football/athletics out of control! 1 hr realist 130
What happened at UE506 meeting today? 1 hr Outside the gate 7
Weinstein and dems 2 hr Joker 7
Lost 2 hr Marlin Perkins 7
Is Trumps Chaos Tornado a Move From the Kremlin... 3 hr The real deal 3
Hazing Seneca Football??? 3 hr Enabler 14
russia update 3 hr Erie Dem Committe... 17
Sonya stops drinking in Perry Square ordinance 4 hr Betsy 29
John Persinger 14 hr Independent 10
Amazon to buy property at ge Lawrence park 21 hr Classey FreddieBl... 89