Motorcycle Clubs in erie?

Posted in the Erie Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Otaku

Edinboro, PA

#1 Aug 23, 2013
Okay due to the retarded lack of information that is almost impossible to find on the internet I'm asking anyone with real knowledge of any and all motorcycle clubs in the Erie area.

That's all this post is please don't bash anyone and please don't troll. Some of us would really like to know the answer and a lot of posters here are negative and useless.

Just list off any you know for a fact. Rumors should not be mentioned. Also no riding clubs please they are not MCs

So far I have found Iron Coffins and maybe Iron Wings? There's also mention of the female club HMQs

Is it my understanding Lucky's are no longer a club?

So what else is there (Erie county motorcycle club doesn't count lol) any big names or proven 1%ers?
white trash

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2013
Iron wings, iron coffins, 5ak, heathens, last rites, kingsmen if your looking for big 1% u can find them in the surrounding area just east of us u have outlaws west is HA south you'll see pagans. Also alot of law enforcement military and fire fighter MC's and a ton of RC depends what your looking for I know I left a few out lots in the area
Shawn

United States

#4 Aug 23, 2013
fire and Iron and enforcers they are both fire and police clubs not the 1% u are seeking and I don't know why you want a 1% club and I hears the Renegades are moving north as well they are a true 1%
Otaku

Edinboro, PA

#6 Aug 23, 2013
white trash wrote:
Iron wings, iron coffins, 5ak, heathens, last rites, kingsmen if your looking for big 1% u can find them in the surrounding area just east of us u have outlaws west is HA south you'll see pagans. Also alot of law enforcement military and fire fighter MC's and a ton of RC depends what your looking for I know I left a few out lots in the area
Do you who would be considered the dominant club in Erie?

And to the other guy, the point in knowing the 1%ers is because those that seek to start their own club need to properly seek "permission" so that you don't cause problems among the rest of the clubs. some people don't think you need it and honestly you don't but I promise you if you start a club in pagan territory without asking you and your friends will get your ass beat, repeatedly.
And depending on hells angels individual chapters it can be the same way.

So I'm just trying to get information on what exactly is going on I'm Erie.
Anyone know who a potential club party should contact for the traditional process of starting a club?
white trash

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2013
Otaku wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you who would be considered the dominant club in Erie?
And to the other guy, the point in knowing the 1%ers is because those that seek to start their own club need to properly seek "permission" so that you don't cause problems among the rest of the clubs. some people don't think you need it and honestly you don't but I promise you if you start a club in pagan territory without asking you and your friends will get your ass beat, repeatedly.
And depending on hells angels individual chapters it can be the same way.
So I'm just trying to get information on what exactly is going on I'm Erie.
Anyone know who a potential club party should contact for the traditional process of starting a club?
some "local" MC's may disagree but your best bet would be to contact HA
Otaku

Edinboro, PA

#8 Aug 23, 2013
white trash wrote:
<quoted text>some "local" MC's may disagree but your best bet would be to contact HA
Who should I contact in Erie? Iron wings or iron coffins?
I guess I could call iron coffins since their phone number is the only one I can find lol.

I can't find any contact information on the Cleveland charter. The hells angels main website doesn't even list the Cleveland charter (at least under "Cleveland")
Otaku

Edinboro, PA

#9 Aug 23, 2013
And what would the locals disagree on?
white trash

Erie, PA

#10 Aug 23, 2013
One local club considers them selves dominant or at least majority of its membership does, but they support local 81 alot contact IW MC
white trash

Erie, PA

#11 Aug 23, 2013
Sounds like u understand club "politics " pretty well so good luck but just out of curiosity with all the existing clubs in the region why start another?
Oh great

Westlake, OH

#12 Aug 23, 2013
more losers that watch too much Sons of Anarchy
mind your own

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Aug 23, 2013
Otaku wrote:
<quoted text>
Who should I contact in Erie? Iron wings or iron coffins?
I guess I could call iron coffins since their phone number is the only one I can find lol.
I can't find any contact information on the Cleveland charter. The hells angels main website doesn't even list the Cleveland charter (at least under "Cleveland")
Iron Wings is the dominant club in Erie. if you want to go through the proper channels , thats who you would talk to.
white trash

Erie, PA

#14 Aug 23, 2013
Oh great wrote:
more losers that watch too much Sons of Anarchy
wow that's gotta be a record can't believe it took that long for one of u basement dwellers who know absolutely nothing about motorcycles let alone club life to comment on here your mom must have had u really buisy doing chores.
Oh great

Westlake, OH

#15 Aug 23, 2013
white trash wrote:
<quoted text>wow that's gotta be a record can't believe it took that long for one of u basement dwellers who know absolutely nothing about motorcycles let alone club life to comment on here your mom must have had u really buisy doing chores.
HULK SMASH KEYBOARD!
Otaku

Edinboro, PA

#17 Aug 23, 2013
white trash wrote:
Sounds like u understand club "politics " pretty well so good luck but just out of curiosity with all the existing clubs in the region why start another?
Because the people I ride with only ride sport bikes it's our passion. no traditional MC FOR HOGS accepts rice burners Haha. and we want to do a sports only thing with a minimum of 600 or possibly 1000 CCS we haven't decided yet. But until I finish moving to the new house we can't do anything so we decided we'd wait till spring to officially start this.

Just want to do things the right way so we are respected in the biker community. Ya know?
I will tell you tho none of us will wear the ama patch that shit is a joke.
mind your own

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Aug 23, 2013
Otaku wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the people I ride with only ride sport bikes it's our passion. no traditional MC FOR HOGS accepts rice burners Haha. and we want to do a sports only thing with a minimum of 600 or possibly 1000 CCS we haven't decided yet. But until I finish moving to the new house we can't do anything so we decided we'd wait till spring to officially start this.
Just want to do things the right way so we are respected in the biker community. Ya know?
I will tell you tho none of us will wear the ama patch that shit is a joke.
theres #1 stunus , not sure of thats how you spell it but they are in Erie and ride sport bikes
Loco Gringo

Fairview, PA

#19 Aug 23, 2013
The Del Fuegos rule. If you don't belong, you're a fool.
Justsayin

Steubenville, OH

#21 Aug 23, 2013
You ask too many questions and I'm sure you will be made aware of that! WOW
Otaku

Edinboro, PA

#22 Aug 23, 2013
Justsayin wrote:
You ask too many questions and I'm sure you will be made aware of that! WOW
What the heck is that supposed to mean, lol.

I'm one of the few people that ask the right questions.
Better this than having every biker club in the community piss on you every time they see you. We'll prolly get enough shit for just riding sports.
Lloyd Kaufman

Erie, PA

#23 Aug 23, 2013
If you want to start a new clun just do it. You don't need those other clowns permission. Fawk them. It is a free country.
wrdi

Erie, PA

#24 Aug 23, 2013
So, you think you need permission from the supposed 1% clubs in Erie to start a sports bike club?
What makes you think they would give you permission to start a sports bike club or even care?
They do not like sports bikes the last I heard. They would piss on anything that is not a Harley.
Basically, do what you want because they won't give a sh*t if it is not a club with Harleys, scuzzy guys and even scuzzier women wearing vests with made up patches make themselves feel like they are impotent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Erie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where did the republicans find this nut job 13 min tired of being PC 43
Rick Weaver dealer for not much longer (Feb '16) 19 min Gilbert koscos si... 14
BREAKING Snap Polls saying Trump Won Artificial... 23 min Seriouslady 3
You people better wear tight wranglers!!!!! 23 min Bob jr 2
does anyone know jess she works for gcs cleanin... 26 min u fat pig 41
How could anyone vote for Hillary? My view 31 min Seriouslady 18
Did Trump have the Coke Sniffles? 46 min Seriouslady 14
GE set to announce closing (Mar '16) 2 hr tired of being PC 439
Sean Wiley voted for the $.50 a gallon gas tax 2 hr Gertrude Crosby 33
Prostitution in Love Farm (Aug '15) 3 hr Neighborhood 97